Taksim Lounge Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel in a good location in New town, surrounded by nice bars and cafés. It's over an hour walk to old town and the main sites.. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Breakfast and rooftop terrace were great. Would definitely stay here again. No problems.

I wish I had found this hostel sooner while I was staying in Istanbul. This is what a hostel is supposed to be... the staff brings all the hostel goings together in a social atmosphere, takes them out and shows them a good time, etc. The owner/manager of the hostel is this totally sweet Australian guy who you absolutely need to go out with. He will make your Istanbul experience that much better. I wouldn't stay anywhere else the next time I'm in Istanbul.

Location can be a little hard to find. Great staff made the experience really enjoyable.

• 29th Jun 2014

The staff was kind and polite, explaining everything about the hostel and location up arrival and even bending rules and allowing me to leave my belongings until late at night when I could move to my friend's apartment (granted, they were not busy). Breakfast in the morning (when I woke up in time) was nice. However, they are not a good resource for information about nightlife in and around that area and gave me 3 bad suggestions and one OK one.

It Was a very good stay. The hostel was clean and the staff very helpful.

A good choice, one of the best hostels in which I've stayed anywhere in Europe. Good location and helpful staff, clean and pleasant surroundings, a definitely above-average breakfast. It's a cheerful and personable place. My only (tiny) criticism....a coffee maker would be nice (the place relies on instant, which I abhor); and a microwave oven in the kitchen would be useful. Otherwise, full marks, and my thanks to the staff for their considerable efforts in making my stay a pleasant one.

I really liked this hostel! The atmosphere, staff, location - everything was great! Breakfast is a nice addition and it's served on a rooftop! I definitely recommend it.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Russia

The staffs are helpful and warm. They love to cook sth new!

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

The staff there are amazing! So friendly and helpful. Dorm rooms are clean an comfy. Shower and toilets are cleaned on a frequent basis. Thumbs up for the good maintenance. Internet is ok, although occasionally drops off, but it was good enough for me.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

excellent turkish breakfast, nice staff

1 2 3 Next » last »