Taksim Lounge Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is located 2mins away from Taksim Square. The staff is really nice and helpful. They helped us carry our suitcases, recommended us restaurants and attractions and even went out a night with people staying at the hostel. There is a kitchen where you can always make tea for free and get drinking water from a water cooler. If will definitely stay there again!

The location is very good, 10 min walk to taksim square and 5min to İstiklal Caddesi. We made a reservation for a double room with shared bathroom, but they had a free room with private bathroom so they upgraded our reservation without charging for it. The hostel was really clean, the staff was friendly, we were really happy with the service and with the hostel.

only on socket in s room , so you have you charge your computer to the lounge.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • China

Nice place, thnx for guy's who works there.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Russia

Our room was clean and cozy, the staff very friendly and willing to help. On top of everything else, they serve a nice breakfast and there's always Turkish tea in the kitchen.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Croatia

the staffs were awesome. a bit confusing to find at first but so close to taksim square which is the best! love it there! no complain!

The main problem with Taksim lounge is that it is so comfortable, homely, and the staff are so friendly, that it is impossible to leave. I chose Taksim as the location is perfect and the hostel itself is very relaxed, as well as being a great place to meet people. I had such a great time there!

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They even carried my luggage in my room when I arrived and gave me many advices about the sites, the transportation and restaurants around. I strongly recommend this hostel!

Nice location, good facilities, and clean rooms, though, at times, it felt like the staff were not involved with those staying at the hostel, which led to a less than ideal atmosphere. There is also a deposit for towel use... Breakfast was good, though.

The Best location in İstanbul with amazing prices. Thanks a lot Engin..

Engin no. 1!!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Russia

One of the best places I've ever been! Clean, quite, excellent staff, amazing location, warm rooms! Just perfect! I will come back!!

• 19th Dec 2013

I'm so happy that me and my friends chose this hostel. The location is perfect - just two minutes walk from Taksim square and it is easy to find. The stuff members, each and every of them are very helpful. Facilities are fine. The only problem i had was noise - first of all, I could hear our neighbors talking in other rooms and secondly, there were some building repairing works going on outside but we used to get so tired after long walks in Istanbul that didn't really care about the noises.

Just 5 mins walking distance from the famous Taksim Square and the happening Istiklal Street, the location of the hostel is the best we could have asked for. The rooms were very good and the beds were really cozy. The wi-fi signals were pretty good at the rooms and they had a really nice complimentary breakfast too. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. All in all we enjoyed our stay at the hostel and I would recommend it to fellow travelers.

Everything clean, great location and super friendly host!

We were absolutely satisfied with the hostel. The staff was very helpful, we got informations about places to see and eat at immediately when we arrived. We got useful answers for all our questions, thank you!

Staff really warm n welcome

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Thailand

Great place

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Slovakia

this Hostel was perfect for us. staff were really friendly and helpful. and willing to go out of their way to help you. we stayed in the twin bedroom. the room was clean and the beds were comfortable it had a lovely balcony to smoke or to sit out and have a drink. the only thing is that the room didn't have a mirror but we could use the one in the corridor or the one in the toilet. the hostel is in the heart of night life and 3 min from the underground if you want to go to the historical par

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Egypt

The welcome was a bit cold, a bit "work it out for yourself". That's unfortunate when you just arrived! Maybe I have stayed the wrong week, but the atpmosphere was cold as well: people came from all over the world (that's nice!), but the average age was a bit old. This is not a really nice place for student/youngs. A part from that, the location is a dark street but it is very near place Taksim: you have everything around. PS: I would not recomend the breakfast!!!!

• 3rd Nov 2013