Taksim Lounge Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Staff is great. The hostel is really near the metro station and in the middle of all nightlife. Rooms and bathroom are cool.

Nice place close to Taksim and Istiklal. Great rooftop during summer. Pleasant staff.

The Taksim Lounge is located in a good area of istanbul, close to a very lively street. The Staff was nice, but in the first day the guy was more helpful and nice than the others in other days. The Bed is nice. The bathroom was a little bit dirty, but was ok too. I liked so much stay at Istanbul.

Faites juste attention à ce que vous mettez dans le frigo: les autres clients ont tendance à vous volez vos affaire (bière volée pendant mon séjour).

It was a nice hostel with a prime location. Cute little breakfast. Welcoming staff.

Vraiment bien

Great location, cool staff, good place to hang out...the lobby is literally like a lounge and people just hang out there. Good way to meet people.

It was my first time at a hostel and it was an excellent experience! The location was at the perfect region, close to taksim square but far enough from the city noises. The staff was really friendly and helpful, the breakfast for the price you payed was splendid and I never felt that I had to lock up my belongings because the atmosphere was really good. 100% reccomend!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Greece

Reception guys sezai and his brother are great, The location is also wonderful.go there!!!

Great Hostel in the center of Istanbul, with super friendly and helpful stuff :)

• 23rd Oct 2014

A good stay. Good location within Taksim, just a few minutes' walk to the square. Only one key to my dorm room for all of the tenants, but sizable lockers. Common area was small, but got to meet some nice people there. Nice restroom/shower, good WiFi, comfortable beds.

Everything here is almost perfect. Location, cleanliness and staff are awesome. One of the staff Sezai is great he help me alot.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Eveything was fine, everyone was nice.. ... except that old guy cleaning the rooms, with no sense of privacy and respect, from the first day till the last he behaved very unpolitely to everyone. His job should be out of this place, please!

Hostel muito bom, localizado próximo a Taksim, na área com os agitos noturnos da cidade. Boa localização para compras já que aquela rua com varias lojas é bem próxima. O hostel é legal, os quartos são um pouco pequenos, mas limpos. Os banheiros são bem limpos. Tem face da manhã incluso. Não é muito bom para conhecer pessoas, não há muita área comum...

La ubicación no era buena para conocer la ciudad antigua, en las duchas era imposible no mojar el suelo por lo que muchas veces estaba mojado el suelo del baño. El personal muy amable con excepción del chico de la mañana, el hostal era limpio, las camas cómodas y el desayuno estaba bien

It was lil bit hard to find the hostel at the first place but it's worth the journey. Although it is quite far away from the few main attractions, you can still enjoy the city along the way. Overall this is the most ideal and perfect hostel to stay.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Great location, super helpful personel, very good facilities and free tea and coffee! Recommended 100%

O hostel é excelente mas necessita de alguns cuidados com o item limpezat

The location was excellent but the staff left a bit to b e desired. One guy was excellent the other very offhand and one night I had difficulty even getting a cup of boiling water. When leaving with a heavy pack, it seemed they could not order a taxi for me as i only had about 4 or 5 blocks to go so I just walked. This one guy did not even get off his chair and open the door (a few steps away). I am nearer 80 than 70 and expect to have a door opened for me. The staff let down their hostel

Dear Guest, We tried our best for you to make everything easier but seems that it did not work. We could have arranged a taxi but it is a very short walk so taxi does not want to go that way.We explained you and you said 'ok'. Also our door is automatic so we just open it like that. We wish we had time to take you to the shuttle but we can not leave the hostel Best Regards.

Very clean new hostel. super friendly helpful staff. Great location

« first « Prev 1 2 3