Taksim Lounge Reviews

Katip celebi mh. mucadele cikmazi No:5, Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent hostel. You can drink tea for free any time you want, and the guys of the staff always help you in any doubt that you have about istambul. The breakfast is very good. The location of the hostel is the other side of the river of the old town. You'll have o take a tram to go there during the day, but during the night taksim square is one of the best place you can be.

Very good location, but a little bit difficult to find!! Staff was great and the rooms very good too!! Very close to Taksim Square, which is the centre of night life!!

Friendly staff, perfect location. We will come again!

• 29th Mar 2014

The hostel is located 2mins away from Taksim Square. The staff is really nice and helpful. They helped us carry our suitcases, recommended us restaurants and attractions and even went out a night with people staying at the hostel. There is a kitchen where you can always make tea for free and get drinking water from a water cooler. If will definitely stay there again!

The location is very good, 10 min walk to taksim square and 5min to İstiklal Caddesi. We made a reservation for a double room with shared bathroom, but they had a free room with private bathroom so they upgraded our reservation without charging for it. The hostel was really clean, the staff was friendly, we were really happy with the service and with the hostel.

only on socket in s room , so you have you charge your computer to the lounge.

• 17th Mar 2014
  • China

Nice place, thnx for guy's who works there.

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Russia

It was a real pleasure to stay at Taksim Lounge during 3 days and nights. The place was perfect to enjoy the modern part of Istanbul and the access to others parts of the city was very easy. I strongly recommand this place.

• 1st Mar 2014

Our room was clean and cozy, the staff very friendly and willing to help. On top of everything else, they serve a nice breakfast and there's always Turkish tea in the kitchen.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Croatia

Muy buen hostel, el personal siempre esta ahí para ayudar con todo lo que se necesite, es muy seguro ya que la puerta siempre esta cerrada y te tiene que abrir el de la recepción. Limpian todos los días, las camas son nuevas y muy cómodas, el desayuno muy completo y la ubicación excelente, a solo dos cuadras de la plaza Taksim (plaza principal de Estambul). Con cocina, lo que disminuye mucho los gastos! Totalmente recomendable

the staffs were awesome. a bit confusing to find at first but so close to taksim square which is the best! love it there! no complain!

The main problem with Taksim lounge is that it is so comfortable, homely, and the staff are so friendly, that it is impossible to leave. I chose Taksim as the location is perfect and the hostel itself is very relaxed, as well as being a great place to meet people. I had such a great time there!

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They even carried my luggage in my room when I arrived and gave me many advices about the sites, the transportation and restaurants around. I strongly recommend this hostel!

Nice location, good facilities, and clean rooms, though, at times, it felt like the staff were not involved with those staying at the hostel, which led to a less than ideal atmosphere. There is also a deposit for towel use... Breakfast was good, though.

Emplacement parfait dans le quartier taksim pres de tout!!

The Best location in İstanbul with amazing prices. Thanks a lot Engin..

Engin no. 1!!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Russia

One of the best places I've ever been! Clean, quite, excellent staff, amazing location, warm rooms! Just perfect! I will come back!!

• 19th Dec 2013

I'm so happy that me and my friends chose this hostel. The location is perfect - just two minutes walk from Taksim square and it is easy to find. The stuff members, each and every of them are very helpful. Facilities are fine. The only problem i had was noise - first of all, I could hear our neighbors talking in other rooms and secondly, there were some building repairing works going on outside but we used to get so tired after long walks in Istanbul that didn't really care about the noises.

La posizione e' ottima e il personale molto disponibile, l'ostello non e' il massimo ma il rapporto qualita' prezzo e' molto buono e c'e' anche la colazione. Ci ritornerei!