9.3
Superb 1,486 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,486 Total Reviews
Tallinn Backpackers Located at Olevimägi 11, , Tallinn.
Estonia

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Legendary. That is all.

20th May 2016

Perfect hostel. Location, facilities, staff, atmosphere and pub crawl were all fantastic. I wish I could have stayed longer!

19th May 2016

Super friendly place, awesome staff, great large common area and a very central location - this is the kind of place that just makes you want to stay and relax for a while. Pub crawl goes to the same places each night but is a great way to meet people.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
19th May 2016

I had an amazing stay here! The staff are all helpful and will go out with you for dinner or hang out with you on the pub crawl. Sandra is so sweet to everyone! Would stay again

18th May 2016

Wow! Just not enough good things to say about this hostel! The layout of this hostel made it super social, everyone hangout in the Kitchen / Common Room. The location was gold. The staff I just can't say enough good things about them each of them is super friendly and amazing. I don't view them as staff I view them as friends! They would hangout with us go for dinner with us, go to drinks with us! Just wow love it! I normally don't get sad when I leave places but when I left I was! Stay Here!!!!

13th May 2016

Backpackers Tallinn Hostel was great, everything one needs to have a truly memorable experience. Staff was friendly, location was great, price was right.

• Jasonha19871411
  • England, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

Very nice

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

Great Hostel . I would recommend fo sho. Location is right where you need to be. Staff is very professional and helpful. They went out with us and had a few drinks and showed us some fun places. Felt like family. Not a party hostel, but a good place to meet people and pre - game before you head out. I really enjoyed my stay!

12th May 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Prime location, spacious rooms, lots of common space, and cleaned everyday. Top selling point are the staff. They are the most friendly and professional group I've every stayed with. Thank you for the hospitality.

• jtremlett6856
  • Scotland, Male, 31-40
9th May 2016

I had a great time staying at this hostel. The staff at the hostel were very welcoming and made sure I knew what events were on each day and evening. I recommend the Lahemaa National Park and Soviet Prison Tour.