Tallinn Backpackers Reviews

Olevimägi 11, Tallinn, Estonia

Great location and staff. Minimal toilets / showers in relation to the amount of people within the hostel.

Awesome atmosphere, great communal area if you want to chill or party. well located. Staff is very helpful with everything, very kind people. You can go out with them Which makes.your stay much better. I would Definetly recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and helpful. Judy a shame that the bathroom was so dirty and smelly and wasn't cleaned over our 3 night stay. Also very mouldy walls in our room. The rest of the hostel made up for it though!

The Tallinn Backpackers is an amazing place, I would go back there; perfect place to meet other people, perfect place to have fun, perfect place to chill. The staff is great. They got a little bar, so if u feel like you want to have a beer before the night you can have it there, and they even run pubcrawls that start to another hostel. So that's a very good way to meet more people.

Smallish hostel which is good as most people will be down in the common room socialising. I would recommend you stay at the sister hostel, monks bunk, as they have better facilities and larger rooms. Staff were really good at getting people involved and organising events. Do the day trip to the national parks!

Great place, good staff, great atmosphere. But please do quickly improve air quality of ensuite bathroom in top floor bunkbedroom. It really brings down the overall experience.

Always a happy beard to greet you at the door. Always someone up for a game of beerpong or fussball. If you get a chance definitely go on a tour with Maku (best tour guide ever) to Lahema national park.

By far the best place I've stayed on the whole trip!

Don't be intimidated by the beards, this hostel is a great place to stay. The people behind those beards are really friendly and helpful when it comes to helping guests. Each day at least one bearded employee will put together some fun activity like a day trip to a local lake, a tour in the greater-Tallinn area or (at a minimum) a game of beer pong. I enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay here again...preferably in the winter so I can take advantage of the sauna. Germanada sucks.

Great, friendly staff. Jacuzzi/sauna in the top dorm was an added bonus!

Great hostel, social, safe, good location, good value, friendly staff. A bit quieter than the sister hostels which suited us.

Location is perfect! Staff was helpful but some of them could be more friendly I think. Also, got trouble with a free walking tour organized by hostel. 6 of us were waiting for a tour guide who didn't show up. Despite this fact, I'd stay there again!

The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The beds were ok. Location excellent, everything in walking distance and no more than 5mins to tram, old town centre, supermarket. Could be cleaner and wifi didn't work beyond the first floor

I spent three nights in this hostel and all the staff had been really friendly and helpful, full of good recommendation and ideas about how to spend the night and what to see and do the most around the city.. If I ll come back to Tallin, I ll book my stay here for sure!!

I chose the hostel mostly on the basis of the 24 hour reception and there are always plenty of staff hanging around to deal with awkward check in/ out times. Top-floor dorm rather bizarrely has a jacuzzi and sauna in the bathroom but it was far to hot to want to use them in August. Shower had a tendancy to flood the bathroom but staff fixed it admirably quickly when informed.

This hostel is amazing - great location, atmosphere, ideas for things to do during the day and events at night. To all the staff at TB you know how much I loved Tallinn and didn't want to leave! Thank you for the best start to my Europe 2.0 trip. Hope I can come back and visit again soon, or, come visit me in PEST! Much love Kdoll. Oh and a shout out to one particular leader of the pub crawl... just saying hi :)

Mate, it was an absolute pleasure to have you here! You're more than welcome to come back - you don't have to leave if you don't want to. :D

Great atmosphere at this old town central hostel, had some brilliant nights out with the people I met here and at the sister hostel a short walk away. Great staff, really friendly and helpful.

Very nice hostel to meet other backpackers. It´s very well located, staff is friendly. Large common area keeps travelers connected, and cheap beer help to socialize.

party hostel, very good location

Very nice staff, excelent atmosphere. Good choice for your stay in Tallinn.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4