Tallinn Backpackers Reviews

Olevimägi 11, Tallinn, Estonia

I didn't even sleep there. But I'd stay there again.

Good atmosphere, awesome staff. Accidentally brought my key with me to Helsinki but they were really cool about me returning it a few days later. Hostel dinners cost 3 Euros and are really delicious.

Great hostel in a great city. The staff was friendly, helpful, and led an awesome pub crawl (along with sister hostel Monk's Bunk). The place was clean and easy to meet people. Excellent location too. Would definitely recommend and will stay again when I come back. Thanks guys!!

In 9 months of travelling this has got to be one of the absolute best places we have stayed. Great kitchen, nice bathroom, very central location, all of the things that make a hostel good. The one thing that sets this place apart is it's staff. They are fantastic. Super friendly and always up for a chat or a drink, they make you feel instantly at home. They create a very chilled out friendly hostel. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Nb, if you want a sauna you have to be in the 8 bed dorm

Awesome hostel with friendly staff and great location. The only improvement needed is in the kitchen, which could be cleaner.

I had a great one-night stay at Tallinn Backpackers and the staff was so friendly, which is always awesome when you're travelling alone!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Bathrooms could definitely be cleaner!

The hostel staff was welcoming, helpful, and made everyone’s time in Tallinn great. The staff gladly helped me to find the points of interest on the map and made sure to involve guests in their nighttime adventures on the town. Things were kept clean and the location was perfect! I felt like I was out of the tourist only area, while still being within a 5 minute walk of the town square. I had a great time here, and the hostel’s dinners were delicious and quite a bargain.

• 25th Jan 2014

This is the best hostel at if you want to party!! It's located in a convenient section of the Old Town and is within walking distance to a lot of different sites. It's not hard to get there from either the airport or the ferry terminal and the facilities were very clean. Shannon also made the best dinners which you could sign up for 2 Euros.

I stayed here for two weeks.. Initially I intended to stay 3 nights! Ideal place for meeting fellow travellers - you could be on a long weekend , backpacking or cycling the world! you'll never be lonely or short of conversation with its cosy common room & friendly staff. The staff live among the guest to make you feel at home and to help you. The location couldn't be better. The facilities are clean & include a sauna! I can highly recommend this Hostel. Great Value for money. I will return.

Good location, 5 min from Town Hall square. Friendly helpfull staff. good equipped kitchen. You have to take off your shoes at the entrance, so you need slippers. They offer dinner just for 3 euros every evening. It's a little bit noisy at nights because of guests' behaviour. The rooms are very small. In our room were 5 girls and a guy. So it was impossimble for the guy to use the bathroom. Any time it was occupied by someone of us. :)

• 3rd Jan 2014
  • Russia

This hostel is one of the best all over the world! crazy but really nice and helpful staff here, can Parties every night or just stay in common room and then play some funny games with the staff! The location is also very great! thanks for all the thing and i will definitely come back again!

We're really glad you enjoyed your stay with us so much. It was great having you here....and thanks for getting involved with everything

Nice hostel with a good common room and foosball as added bonus :)

Great hostel! Great staff. Hostel is 5 min walk from the town square and the nightly beer pong sets up for a good night out. Matt, Jackson, Dan and all the group thanks for a great time. Dave. Ps Did she get the tattoo?

Cheers! Thanks for the positive comments. Really glad you enjoyed your stay here even though it was a bit quiet while you were here...and ps no, not yet!

We probably picked a slighly quieter time to go, but the staff were great giving us loads of info and tips of where to go to eat and what to see around the Old town. There werent many other guests so the atmosphere wasn't buzzing. Be prepared for a few beverages and some beer pong and if your up for it Wizard Wednesdays! Great value for money, ace location, you cant go wrong with Tallinn Backpackers!

• 2nd Dec 2013

Some might love its party atmosphere. Not for me though.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback though, we are working on making it a hostel for everybody

Very nice hostel, good crowd, fun activities and very central location in the Old town, while still being at walking distance from the Tramway and thus the entire city. Rooms were nice and clean, with comfortable beds.

Great hostel, couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Tallinn Backpackers is a very nice hostel, with amazing staff working there. It's located right in the old town and the pub crawl was awesome. If you want a place where you feel like home, I can recommend this lovely hostel.

had a great time in this hostel! wish I'd stay a few more nights! good fun