Tallinn Backpackers Reviews

Olevimägi 11, Tallinn, Estonia

wasn't able to stay as they had a fire.have stayed before and will stay next time I am in Tallinn.

Was actually transferred to Old Town Alur hostel because of an issue with a fire at Tallinn Backpackers however, both these hostels have the same owner and are said to be similar. I was quite happy with Alur. The security and atmosphere were not the greatest but I've certainly seen worse. The kitchen facilities were pretty good and the staff were helpful and knowledgeable about Tallinn.

Had a good stay. The bar was cheap and had good quality beers, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Met lots of cool people. Definitely, go there if you like to party. Gay travelers, there is a gay bar/club at the back of the hostel and if you like shisha there are a couple of places outside as well. The hostel had a good atmosphere and vibe.

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. Dorms and facilities are great, but what really makes this place are the awesome staff, who are always up for a conversation or a night out with guests. Don't even consider anywhere else if you're headed to Tallinn; you're absolutely guaranteed a great time if you stay here.

We took this hostel because we were interested in the prison tour, but it never happened while we were there. The staff was very friendlyfriendly. Also, no luck, we had a old drunk guy sleeping naked in our dorm with a girl vomiting in her bed. The 8 bed dorm is bad (shower with very low debit and no plug in the bathroom).

The Hostel is an ideal place to stay. Even though my stay was very short leaving at 4AM I found the place quite pleasant and would recommend it to other visitors to Tallinn. The place is topnotch in terms of service and the Estonian gent who arranged a taxi for me to the airport was very polite and courteous even though he had to make several phone calls to secure a taxi. Please pass on my appreciation to him. Gura maith agat as is said in Gaelic. Slan agus beannacht.

Great location and staff, if you're coming alone it's easy to meet people in the communal area. Would recommend.