Tamara Lodge

Fabulous 73 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
23rd Feb 2017
5.4

I had extremely sensitive medication with me that could have caused death if stolen or taken. There were zero lockers, so the guy at the reception said that he would take it. He took my bag out of the lodge. The next day, I 'accidentally' called 30 minutes prior to the lodge opening to retrieve my medication and the same guy harassed me about calling him since I wasn't supposed to call before 8 am. I misunderstood when I should have called him. Then, at check out, he harassed me again.

I am so sorry that our service standards did not meet your expectations.

8th Feb 2017
7.1

the view of the river in the morning was amazing.

2nd Feb 2017
7.1

Good points- a real friendly and down to earth hostel, really easy to meet people and make the most of the evening without going out. Kitchen well equipped and good lounge area. Not so good- 20 minutes from the city and the bus stop so it is a little struggle. My room was was closest to reception which you must pass to get to the bathroom. Only 2 bathrooms so again not great. Overall I enjoyed my time and would come back! Better than the yha chains and you meet some great people

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017

Good location charming building and staff

15th Dec 2016

Very friendly relaxed well run place. I would stay there again and highly recommend it.

• England, Female, 25-30
21st Nov 2016

Really enjoyed my stay. Staff willing to go above and beyond to help out their guests. Comfy beds and lovely surroundings especially in the good weather.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
8.0

Very cosy place to stay, not too big/crowded, nice garden + dog! If you are searching for a quiet and warm place to stay, Tamara lodge is what you need