8.2
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 67 Total Reviews
Tamarindo Hostel Located at Los Andes, 10 y 11 ave. 9 Cll A, N.O. #1015, , San Pedro Sula.
Honduras
San Pedro Sula Cortes Los Andes, 10 y 11 ave. 9 Cll A, N.O. #1015
82% 67
15.5142693 -88.0294990
    Rooms available

18th May 2016

Excellent hostel in SPS. only spent one night and it was excellent. Another guest had spent a week there and had great things to say. Wifi is great, super friendly staff.

• rachaelcramp7967
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
29th Mar 2016

Very nice place to stay for my pit stop in San Pedro Sula. Staff are friendly and help you book buses and taxis. Supermarket 10 mins walk and you can go in the dark. Cafes and restaurants 5 mins walk. Don't take valuables with you though as shots were fired into a souvenir market place not far from here the day I arrived.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
12th Mar 2016

We stayed here for one night and it was a nice place with awesome & helpful staff! We stayed in a private room and it was well worth the money :)

• Germany, Male, 41+
22nd Jan 2016

Very recommendable! :)

• Germany, Male, 18-24
22nd Jan 2016

Tamarindo Hostel in San Pedro is pretty nice & located in a safe area ! The owner is speaking english and she is realy friendly ! The Airport Shuttle is also very good and it is a good Price !It is the best Hostel in San Pedro & if you stay in San Pedro, you should stay there. Thank you very much !

1st Dec 2015

I loved the kindness of the staff; the owner she does everything-runs a hostel, sells tee shirts, she even repaired my button on my pants. She and her family are so kind and staying there was like staying at home. I hope to return one day to her hostel.

Hi John, Thank you for your very special review. We always make as much as we can to have our guests happy and confortable and pleasant stay. You really are the best guest i ever had. You were so kind with me and all around. I hope to see you soon I will never forget you. Kind regards