Tamarindo Hostel Reviews

Los Andes, 10 y 11 ave. 9 Cll A, N.O. #1015, San Pedro Sula, Honduras

Very recommendable! :)

• 22nd Jan 2016

Tamarindo Hostel in San Pedro is pretty nice & located in a safe area ! The owner is speaking english and she is realy friendly ! The Airport Shuttle is also very good and it is a good Price !It is the best Hostel in San Pedro & if you stay in San Pedro, you should stay there. Thank you very much !

• 22nd Jan 2016

I loved the kindness of the staff; the owner she does everything-runs a hostel, sells tee shirts, she even repaired my button on my pants. She and her family are so kind and staying there was like staying at home. I hope to return one day to her hostel.

Hi John, Thank you for your very special review. We always make as much as we can to have our guests happy and confortable and pleasant stay. You really are the best guest i ever had. You were so kind with me and all around. I hope to see you soon I will never forget you. Kind regards

View all San Pedro Sula Hostels