Tampere Dream Hostel Reviews

Akerlundinkatu 2, Tampere, Finland

Thanks for those days, love it. The place, the city, be back for sure !!

I had to travel to Tampere to interview and photograph Apocalyptica and I found Dream Hostel for a very cheap price. Having stayed in various hostels Dream Hostel is one of if not the best one I have been in. It is in a great location with easy access to everything you need, well lit, feels safe, clean, great common area and kitchen and has a very friendly and cheerful staff. As it turned out I was here on my birthday and the staff noticed in my passport and wished me a happy birthday. As I was

The hostel was very clean and modern. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced clean friendly hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014

The staff was very nice and the hostel very clean, would definitely recommend!

• 5th Mar 2014

It was near to the railway station, and the people there was also very good. Its design was nice, and it was quite clean. I really enjoyed staying there!

It's clean and wifi there is smooth. You can use wifi in the room. I spent 2EU to borrow a lock for the locker. There are few free lockers there and those are not big enough.

It's very white inside as in the walls and what not.. Reception doesn't open until 10 and when you need a staff member, they are either all there or there is no one there.. But they are very nice and friendly and very helpful when around.. It was very quiet when I stayed, so maybe when there is more people there would be more atmosphere.. Just need to add some colour.. Would stay again..

My stay at the Tampere Dream Hostel was pleasant and comfortable. The hostel is clean and well appointed. I liked the design, which is bright and clean with splashes of color. My room, which was a private, was quiet and cosy. It is a short walk into the city center and close to bars and restaurants. I would highly recommend Tampere Dream Hostel to my friends and would definitely stay again.