Tampere Dream Hostel Reviews

Akerlundinkatu 2, Tampere, Finland

Wonderful hostel! We stayed in one of their private rooms with ensuite bathroom. Very nice room. Nice kitchen. All very clean. Very quiet at night. Staff is great, very helpful and always working to make our stay even more enjoyable. Location is good, very close to the train station and not too far from public transportation going all arounf the city (we managed to catch buses even in pretty cold days, around -8 degrees Celsius). Would surely be our first option if comming to Tampera again!

Super clean and cosy hostel with great equipment! It's very close to the station and the city center. Obviously, it's not very cheap but Finland isn't a cheap country and there's a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering.

Due to some problems related to the train and ferry schedule, we "accidentally" have to stay in Tampere for one night~ The location is quite good being close to the train station~ Friendly staff and everything is clean and nice~ Tips on where to eat and where to find grocery is very accurate and useful~ All in all, everything is pretty excellent considering the price and for a temporary stay~ Only one drawback: some locks and hinges of the lockers under the bed needs some rennovation~

Everything is good. There are free cookies and chocolate. They taste good.

The Staff was so fantastic! Whatever I asked, they helped me and were so friendly while doing it! You can see that they like their job. The hostel is beautiful, everything is very clean, comfortable and new. I reccomend this hostel!

Many thanks for your kind words. We do indeed enjoy our jobs and the best part is our wonderful guests! Miia / Dream Hostel & Hotel

Being a Tampere University alumni, I find the location of the hostel easily the best for my short stay. The hostel certainly has the touch of Finnish hospitality where you get free tea and coffee in a very well decorated lounge area. It's just unique design everywhere! I stayed at the dorm and my only concern was that the room was not heated enough (mid October) that I found myself freezing towards dawn. The staff are super helpful, always smiling and observant. Tampereen pride! :D

Hello there! Lovely to hear that you enjoyed our decor and freebies. In case you don't have a finnish granny to knit you some wolly socks to keep you warm, we can always provide some extra blankets if you are feeling a bit chilly at night. Miia / Dream Hostel & Hotel

Excellent in almost every way.They also offer free tea and coffee.Only drawback is the limited hours for reception (10 a.m. to 10 p.m.) and for the kitchen ( closed midnight to 6 a.m.) , but it's not a really big deal.

Hi there, and thanks for the feedback, good thing that you enjoyed your stay! We do have to limit the kitchen hours to ensure peaceful sleep for our guests, but it's nice to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience. Miia / Dream Hostel & Hotel

I've been staying for a couple of nights in the 16 dorm bed. I'm not that satisfied after all. At my arrive it's been hard to find a bed with the draw in which to keep my bag not broken, or a bed not too dirty. Maybe the smaller room dorms are better, I don't know.

Dear guest. Sorry to hear that your stay didn't meet your expectations. In order to ensure a comfortable stay, we aim to replace or fix faulty stuff. Your feedback is important to us in this matter. Miia / Dream Hostel & Hotel