Tampere Dream Hostel Reviews

Akerlundinkatu 2, Tampere, Finland

The kitchen is well equipped, the stuff are really helpful, and there are always some FREE tea and coffee

A wonderful hostel, bright airy, clean and excellently run! The staff are wonderful, helpful, insightful, friendly people. I chatted to them for over 30 mins b4 checking in alone! Tampere is the friendliest place I have been to in Finland & the staff make you feel at home. They even upgraded me b4 I arrived to a smaller less occupied room! 1 constructive criticism, black out curtains in the Finnish Summer are essential my room didnt have them & the curtains were 2 small 2 block the light night!

• 8th Jul 2014

Security aspect doesn't depend always on the staff but in those mates sharing a dormitory or the common room with you; and the Scandinavians (most of the guests) are usually hostile and scary; creating a cheerless atmosphere. I received more politeness from pedestrians in the streets than from staff in the hostel. Paying for common desktop computer's use? well, your lodging fee is already expensive, so you shouldn't make it worse. Unfortunately, it's the only hostel in Tampere. No options left.

Conveniently located, about 15 min walk from the train station. Clean and organized. We had a problem with our booking, as they didn't put us in female 4 bed room but a mixed one, after talking to them they said that they were fully booked and they wouldnt offer alternatives or any kind of compensation but finally offered us to sleep in the staff room, which gave us the possibility of being in a private room, but with all their stuff and without it being cleaned before.

Very good place, the staff is very nice and helpfull. great hostel. Ketu is very funny and nice girl.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Argentina

Modern and pretty hostel near the Tampere train station. Everything was excellent, except for one morning when the Wifi didn't work (We didn't know why and the staff wasn't there). But that was okay.

Good Hostel and Tampere was a cool city!!

Thanks for those days, love it. The place, the city, be back for sure !!

I had to travel to Tampere to interview and photograph Apocalyptica and I found Dream Hostel for a very cheap price. Having stayed in various hostels Dream Hostel is one of if not the best one I have been in. It is in a great location with easy access to everything you need, well lit, feels safe, clean, great common area and kitchen and has a very friendly and cheerful staff. As it turned out I was here on my birthday and the staff noticed in my passport and wished me a happy birthday. As I was

The hostel was very clean and modern. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a reasonably priced clean friendly hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014

The staff was very nice and the hostel very clean, would definitely recommend!

• 5th Mar 2014