Tanei Guesthouse Reviews

Next to Artisan D�ngkor, closed to downtown., 17, Steung Thmey Village, Siem Reap, Cambodia

I actually never stayed in this guesthouse even tho I had a 5 night booking with them. Upon my arrival I was told that “there is a problem with my room” and that they have organised for me to stay at Ancient Angkor hotel. I was told that I could come back to Tanei after 3 days as there were confident that my room would be “fixed” by then. I didn’t bother but ended up staying at Ancient Angkor for all 5 nights. It was just easier rather than having to pack and unpack my stuff all over again.

View all Siem Reap Bed and Breakfasts