8.7
Fabulous 844 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 844 Total Reviews
Tangier Melting Pot Hostel Located at Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina), , Tangier.
Morocco
Tangier Morocco Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina)
87% 844
35.7877220 -5.8102726
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Melting Pot was a great hostel! Good location and facilities. Very clean and the included breakfast was basic but nice. Lovely roof top terrace. Receptionist, Abdul, was really helpful and friendly! I would recommend this hostel.

8th Apr 2016

Medina location is good for restaurants etc, but can be overwhelming later at night in terms of small streets and safety (also made finding it a little difficult, but there were plenty of signs once I was on the path). Staff was helpful (offered to make me tea when I had to leave before breakfast one morning), but somewhat rare to have someone at the desk. Breakfast was simple but delicious! Rooftop terrace was great. Beds a little uncomfortable, but I was tired enough that I didn't care.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Only stayed here for the night but it was pleasant. Staff is very helpful and the place is quite clean. Computer for use and decent terrace. Beware of a child in the area that won't leave you alone until you step foot in the hostel.

27th Mar 2016

Once you get used to the location it's quite nice, just takes a little while to find but you're in Tangier. Breakfast is yummy and this has to be the most relaxed hostel I've ever stayed at. Lots of time was spent on the deck hanging out with other hostelers drinking beers and smoking hooka. If I come back I'll be back to stay here again for sure.

21st Mar 2016

A good hostel. Good location. Good wifi. The people who worked their were good, although I think the owner of the same named hostel in Tarifa owns this one and he was awkward plus I heard he can be violent. Only a rumour.

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

I loved this hostel and found the accommodations very nice. The only thing that bothered me was the cold during the night. With a couple extra blankets, the cold was definitely more bearable! The breakfast consists of a variety of different breads and jams with your choice of Moroccan tea or coffee. The receptionists are very helpful! There is a plentiful supply of warm water to shower. Overall, I would definitely recommend it!

• lizetteavineri
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
6.6

I stayed at melting pot 1 night. The bunks where pretty comfortable. They squeeked alot so when anyone would move it would wake me up and I would say I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. Also there was an argument on the hall in the night between a guest and what seemed like an employee, because the next day the argument between them became physical in the staircase and it really frightened me. I'm sure it had in someway todo with money. overall I probably wouldn't go back. Fine for 1 night

18th Mar 2016

Great hostel, helpful staff

13th Mar 2016

I had a fantastic time!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

Friendly staff, clean facilities, beautiful view of the sea from the terrace!