8.7
Fabulous 853 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 853 Total Reviews
Tangier Melting Pot Hostel Located at Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina), , Tangier.
Morocco
Tangier Morocco Rue de Tsouli, 3 (Medina)
87% 853
35.7877220 -5.8102726
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
21st May 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Melting Pot. The staff are extremely friendly and will go out of their way to help answer any of your questions. The dorm rooms are comfy and the terrace is a great spot to meet people. If you're a single traveller this place is great. I've met some great people at this hostel. Location is ideal since its in the medina. You can get lost but that's usually the case with all the medinas in Morocco. I recommend this place if you're going to Tangier.

13th May 2016

Beautiful hostel with helpful staff and comfortable beds. Biggest downside is no soap in any of the bathrooms :(

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th May 2016

The staff really made the experience here, they were all delightful and helpful. We actually stumbled upon this hostel looking for directions, and we were so impressed that we decided to stay our next night in Tanger here. With the signs posted on the walls it was easy to find, and it has a great view from the patio. The beds were comfortable, although there was not a ton of space in the 8 bed dorm. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

3rd May 2016
7.1

it is inside medina, got my gps to find it Ok. Could have more curtains on rooms to cut day light. Lockers are based on regular keys, we cannot use "our" safety lock. There is laundry area, good even if I didn't use. The wifi is little bit slow. Faisal, the manager is a great n helpful guy!!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Melting Pot was a great hostel! Good location and facilities. Very clean and the included breakfast was basic but nice. Lovely roof top terrace. Receptionist, Abdul, was really helpful and friendly! I would recommend this hostel.

27th Apr 2016

The location was tough to find but that's a result of being inside the Medina which is exactly where you want to be. The hostel is beautiful and well-kept but the real joy for this hostel is the staff. They're all so incredibly friendly and insightful for things to do, see and eat. They made Tangier for me more than anything else.

24th Apr 2016

Good location and the staff were really nice. Bit expensive for Morocco.

8th Apr 2016

Medina location is good for restaurants etc, but can be overwhelming later at night in terms of small streets and safety (also made finding it a little difficult, but there were plenty of signs once I was on the path). Staff was helpful (offered to make me tea when I had to leave before breakfast one morning), but somewhat rare to have someone at the desk. Breakfast was simple but delicious! Rooftop terrace was great. Beds a little uncomfortable, but I was tired enough that I didn't care.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016
7.7

Only stayed here for the night but it was pleasant. Staff is very helpful and the place is quite clean. Computer for use and decent terrace. Beware of a child in the area that won't leave you alone until you step foot in the hostel.

27th Mar 2016

Once you get used to the location it's quite nice, just takes a little while to find but you're in Tangier. Breakfast is yummy and this has to be the most relaxed hostel I've ever stayed at. Lots of time was spent on the deck hanging out with other hostelers drinking beers and smoking hooka. If I come back I'll be back to stay here again for sure.