Tangier Melting Pot Hostel

Fabulous 1135 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1135 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 25-30
18th May 2017

Hostel was nice, the only thing I didnt like was the bedroom we had right outside the reception desk, so it was quite noisy with people checking in etc. But overall is a nice quirky hostel, breakfast is good terrace is nice except for the leather cushions they have on the seats which dont make sense as they get too hot to touch? They also have a lot of information on where to get taxis and buses and how much.

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

This was an awesome place to stay. I would totally recommend it to young travelers, especially if you are traveling alone.

10th May 2017

Great location in the medina! The staff was amazing!! Extremely helpful. Breakfast was great and I really enjoyed the rooftop terrace.

• peterborko7405
  • Slovakia, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017

Great hostel, great place. If i visit Tangier again i will definitely stay here. One thing to be aware. The clean everything with bleach. I visited toilet after cleaning and destroyed my trousers and t-shirt.

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
28th Apr 2017

Great hostel! I really liked the staff a lot! And sorry for forgetting to give you guys the key back when I left. First found out when I was in the airport.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
22nd Apr 2017
6.6

The plus: good breakfast, cool people. The downside: was woken up at 5 am by a loud girl who just arrived - lights on, unpacking bag, phone making sounds etc. I politely asked if she could keep it down, she snapped and said it's a hostel so too bad. It went on for over an hour so I finally complained to a staff. He had a word with her, she snapped at him too, and he left. Was disappointed - I felt he could've done more. The next day, he too said "maybe I should've insisted" - yes, maybe.

18th Apr 2017

My friend and I stayed here on our way back to Spain. The place is a bit difficult to find, but thats just the nature of the medina! There was a great atmosphere in the hostel (the best that we had in Morocco -- definitely a "young travelers" spot), and people congregated in the common area/rooftop. The people working there are very nice and super helpful!! Breakfast in the morning was fantastic, with lots of fresh fruit and three kinds of Moroccan bread. Highly recommended!

15th Apr 2017

Very fun and laid back hostel! Staff was super cheerful and helpful. The terrace is also amazing. Wish I could've spent more time there but had a ferry to catch!

9th Apr 2017
6.6

Not recommended!! The first day I arrived here, I told the receiption that I was lead there by a 14-year old boy (the so called 'guide')and we asked if it is ok to follow the boy and she said she knew him. BUT NO WARNING for the nonsense service fee asked by the boy at all

8th Apr 2017
8.0

Good place in the medina. Very nice staff. Breakfast a bit "thin". Good terrace. Big place with many beds. Reckon this is a good place to stay in Tangier.