Tango Hogar Reviews

Estados Unidos 772, San Telmo, Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed to times in Guesthouse Tango Hogar and i felt very well there. The owner Oscar is very friendly person and is ready to help with all your needs. He welcomed me very well, explaned all that was nessesary to know and give me freedom that i needed. Every time when i needed from taxi he was so nice to come with me on the street and to help me for it. In my trip trought Argentina he even allowed me to leave some luggege there and to take it when i back again in guesthouse.

A one of a kind place, where you will be treated more like a family member than a customer. It is in fact a family house, with only few rooms for guests. Everyone as helpful as they can, and they are people with a lot of insight.

View all Buenos Aires Bed and Breakfasts