Tango Hostel Reviews

Simon Bolivar 607, Cordoba, Argentina

the only slight let down were the bathrooms - they have poor flushing. And aren't very accommodating size wise. The shower curtain kept sticking to my bum the whole time!!

One of the best and most welcoming hostels I have ever been to in South America. Really cool staff, clean rooms and a good vibe all over! Highly recommended!

• 21st Aug 2015
  • Venezuela

We had an alright experience with this hostel. The main problem was that the hostel was SO incredibly loud at night. Not like outside street noise, but music blaring from the hostel 'bar.' Our room was just a short staircase up from the bar area, so the room was shaking from the speakers -- it felt like being in the top floor of a nightclub. We asked the staff several times to please turn it down. Sometimes they did, sometimes they told us that the music was on until 1:30 am, no matter what.

• 14th Aug 2015

Dear, we saw this coming. You were the only 2 guests in the whole hostel complaining in your pajamas at 9:30 on a Saturday night that you wanted to sleep, while everybody was having fun. When you check in and it even says that common areas are open until 1:30am, so if you didn't´t like that, you should have stayed somewhere else . As it´s annoying for us as well to have guests like you. Thanks.

An excellent hostel, one of the best I have stayed in. It's very cute, small and clean. The staff are so lovely, friendly and welcoming, and really make you feel at home. I really enjoyed the Asado one evening I was there. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Córdoba.

whooooow thankyou so much for your comments ! :) great to recieve you here ! xo

I had an absolutely fantastic time at this hostel and can't recommend it highly enough. The staff were extremely helpful and the whole place had a really good atmosphere. Thank you for a great stay!

awww ! the glamorous girl! Thankyou so much for your comment! You are suuuper nice sweet and respectfull, the perfect guest ;) Gracias! take care xoxo

It was pretty low-season when I was there but the staff are super friendly and helpful, really clean, great kitchen facilities to cook. Good breakfast, lovely hot showers.

Stayed here 1 year ago and still have the magic that i loved. I love you all guys, hope to stay here forever.

stay forevaaaa!!! we

The staff were amazing!!! Couldn't be more helpful and friendly. I felt so at home.

Hey there! thankyou so much for your reviewww! You were lovely and friendly as well :) Gracias! enjoy the north !

Whilst Tango itself is a great hostel (clean, cool, good breakfast, busy), by far the best thing is the staff who work there. Not only are they extremely helpful and informative they also show their love for Córdoba and Argentina in general. They are happy to chat about anything (I learnt loads about the geography, politics and history of Argentina!), they also remember your name and make your breakfast for you!

• 2nd Aug 2015

Holaaa! muchas gracias !!! It was a pleasure to recieve you here ! take care and enjoy the rest of your trip :D

Brilliant hostel! The owners are fantastic and have put a lot of care into making the hostel a welcoming, comfortable and fun place to be. I didn't want to leave!

• 30th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

And brillant guests like you !! Thankyou so much for your comments, helps us a lot ! :)

You da best.

• 28th Jul 2015

Hhahaha! gracias!!! carefull with the fire, man ;) xoxox

This hostel is the best hostel I stayed at in South America. The staff is so cool, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun be around. I would come back just to hang out with them. The facilities are so modern and up to date with great hot showers, clean rooms, nice kitchen, and good wifi. Location is great not far from the main sights in Córdoba. Highly recommend this hostel as I really enjoyed my time here. Wish I could have stayed longer. Gracias por todo y nos vemos amigos.

oooh my god what a reviewww!!! :D :D :D :D makes us so happy to know you enjoyed your stay!! it would be great to have arround again !!! you were a lovely guest and it was such a pleasure to meet you. See you next time amigo !! xoxo

Had a fantastic time! Great people and I totally recomend it!! Thanks Tango Hostel, see you next time!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Greece

Listen: This hostel is run by mind reading ninjas. There´s water on the floor of the bathroom and you go to tell the staff. You can´t find them so you go back to the bathroom and look at the floor. Someone´s already cleaned it. Who was it? Tango hostel ninjas. You get home at 5am in the morning after partying all night and the door opens before you can press the buzzer. Who is it? You turn around to thank them and their gone. Tango hostel ninjas. Why would you want to stay anywhere else?

Thanks Tony for your review!! hahaha, Tango hostel ninjas it is, nice expression! Good to hear you wouldn´t stay anywhere else (; Take care, big hugs!!

I had an awesome experience here. Fantastic staff were really helpful, sociable and friendly. Went out of their way to help me! Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Thank you lovely!! We loved to make you part of our family for a while! Take care and enjoy your trip xoxox

Lovely Staff, only stayed for a night and felt like I was at home. Thank you for a great stay. :)

gracias hermosaaa!!! :D un placer recibirte, esperamos vuelvas pronto !

I had a really great time at Tango Hostel. It s my favorite Hostel in Argentina. The Staff is great and there is a really familuar atmosphere.

Ohhh gracias! abrazo fuerte y buen viajeee!!!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in SA. The staff here is awesome and very helpful. The manager was extremely helpful explaining the culture and history of the region.As a result, I was able to get around easily to to all of the places I wanted to visit. The location is ideal- close enough to the restaurants and bars, and also far enough so there is not too much noise interruption from the street like other hostels. Looking forward to my next visit.

Thank you so much querido!! Nice you could be part of our hostel family and share Cordoba´s culture, history and nightlife. Keep up the spanish practice and you know you´ve got a home in Córdoba!! Hugs from all of us at Tango Hostel!

Had a great time at Tango Hostel, awesome owners, always helpful, everything was clean and the location is top. The best hostel i ve been in while travelling through southamerica.

gracias sweetyyy ! have a happy returning!! we appreciate your comment so much !

The 1st night i stayed it was very quiet, just 2 of us in the whole hostel. Bad timing on my behalf. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a great bbq on the Friday night and it was good to meet people.

so what´s the low raiting for? Any complaints? we work very hard , even more in low season for guests to have a good time.We made a bbq with our friends for keeping the atmosphere up, you came to the club with us , had fun, and now this? should think twice before being so unfair because there is people on the other side, doing their best and recieving such a terrible feedback hurts.