Tango Hostel Reviews

Fructuoso Rivera 70, Cordoba, Argentina

Amazing hostel run by 4 friends who treat it like their home and you like their family. The hostel is well situated by lots if shops, cafes etc and the mnay bars and clubs. Leli's walking tour was really good and the staff were happy to give advice and suggestions on what to do and see. Many staying there were back for their 4th or 5th time. I was meant to stay 1 night and stayed 5. Really nice atmosphere, good chilling out space, equipped kitchen, good WiFi. Stop looking and stay here! Louise

Awesome staff! Very clean and comfy! Great location! Do the walking tour! One of the best I've done! The guy that does it is amazing! And knows a lot about the history!

Great Hostel, lovely staff and a really social atmosphere. After trvaveling South America for 6 months this has been my favourite hostel.

I really enjoyed staying here everyone was soo friendly and lots of fun!! I would definately come back and let my friends know also

My second time there and it was an amazing stay again! You just feel like you were at home! And it's so easy to make friends there, it's just like you are at home and everybody is your friend, lovely place and the staff is so cool!! Miss you all :) and hope to see you again!

Wonderful hostel!!! Big thanks to the whole team!! The Tango vibe has been just the best!!! Tango Hostel has everything you could wish for in a hostel (that costs about 8 usd); it´s cleaned everyday, has a fully equiped kitchen to cook ur own stuff, a (tv) lounge to hang out and watch a movie, a patio (full of bright murals!!) to drink your first mate or fernet ;) all other facilities and sights are just around the corner, but above all it´s the atmosphere that makes me wanna come back here!!!!

Very friendly and helpful staff

Really friendly staff and great organised trips out to the surrounding area.

Fantastic hostel in an equally great city. Staff are incredibly helpful.

Really loved the place! Everything was clean, the staff was so nice (helped with everything) and the location is near to the center. Would definitely stay there again

Loved staying at Tango hostel! Great atmosphere, extremely helpfull staff!

I went to Tango by recommendation of other travelers and truly had a great experience! The staff is very kind and always willing to help and give advice. One of the cleanest I´ve stayed so far. They also sell tours and organize dinners which is a big plus! Thank you guys!!

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Bolivia

Staff are great help and friendly which make the hostel great. The rooms get super hot because there is no ac and the fans are not enough for the really hot summer.

Muchassssss graciassss Lele, Vicky and Katarina for making my stay so great! You are definitely the best staff any traveller could wish for due to your enthusiasm, kindness, stories, great trip advice, flexibility etc! Tango is a great place to stay, small so easy to meet others, great central location in nueva cordoba, nice patio, good dorms, clean facilities and great tours, especially the walking tour guided by Lele, he is so passionate about his city and its history! Tango feels like Home :)

I have stayed at the Tango hostel for a few days and were the best so far!! loved the city, staff was awesome, very friendly and helful...had so much fun with them...highly reccommend I´d stay again !!!!

hey thankyou darling! hope to recieve you again soon ! xoxo

Air con required in the rooms! Other than that it's a pleasant hostel and the staff is cool!

Cheers for a fun time guys! Staff are really friendly, especially you Viccy! Keep up the good work

:) heyyyy graciaaas!!! buen viaje y feliz 2014 querido!

Staff are the best here, super helpful and friendly. The hostel is quite small so you can meet people easily enough but the overall vibe is very quiet.

I had a great time at Tango hostel. Definitely great location and really nice staff!

gracias! abrazos y muy buen año!

The hostel had a really great atmosphere. The staff was the most friendly and flexible that I`ve ever met! The house was clean and had a patio outside, and the common areas were nice. The hostel is not that big, so you get a homy feeling. We eat a great barbeque (a little expensive) at the hostel, and the housewine was cheep. If the hostel is full, I think that there will be pressure on the bathrooms, but we did not experince that. I will definitly go back here if I come back to Cordoba!