Tango Hostel Reviews

Fructuoso Rivera 70, Cordoba, Argentina

Great hostel in a great location, would love to stay here again.

lovely hostel and great place to meet people. loved staying here

I never make reviews but this was a great stay . Thankyou so much for everything

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Austria

All good in general, excellent location. Just not much information on the arrival of the places one should not miss in the visit to Cordoba (Like the night markets and The museums ), but just a detail. Nice in the aggregate.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Loved it! Great soccer match!

I can only say good things about this hostel!! The Staff, the place, the activities organised and the great vibe is incredible!! It´s been several months since I´m travelling and this is one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in. Would´ve loved to stay longer but I´ll come back definetely!! Thanks to everybody of the hostel for such a great stay, see you soon, hugs!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Thank you so much dear!!! We loved having you around these days! Hope to see you soon again (; ENJOYY take care xoxoxo

Awesome staff. Fun hostel. Nice common area and in amazing location.

Thanks for your comment!! We really appreciate you´ve taken the time to do it!! Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip!! Hugs, Tango Staff.

Nice place with helpful staff.

The best hostel I've stayed at! The staff are awesome and make you feel like it's your home. It's super easy to meet other guests and have a great time. Located in the best area of Cordoba! I can't wait to return.

• 10th Oct 2014

Amazing hostel! Super groovy in the university area of Cordoba, the owner is a former tour guide and is knowledgeable beyond belief about things to do in the city, clean bathrooms and comfy beds make for a great stay especially on a weekend where you can join the staff in drinking excessively (if your over 40 this may not be the best place to stay) Onlly downer is they are changing address soon due to construction across the street, can't tell what the new place will be like

Lovely homely hostel, friendly, English speaking staff and very helpful. Would stay here again.

Nice hostel in a good location in the student part of town close to good restaurants and bars. Dorms were nice but the bathrooms flooded way too much. Our dorm was located above the courtyard and was really noisy. Kitchen facilities were good and the staff were great. If you get a chance do the walking tour, it was great!

Can´t speak highly enough of this hostel. Everything was perfect. All the staff are amazing and very helpful. I´d still be there if they weren´t booked out. :)

Cozy and laid back hostel. Staff were all super nice - offered us some of their homemade dinner and let us hang around after check out since we had a late bus. The courtyard in the middle means that you may hear some noise late into the night. This wasn't a problem for me with earplugs. Our six bed dorm was pretty spacious and the lockers were big. The ensuite bathroom was tiny and the shower didn't work very well. Breakfast was tasty.

Had an awesome time at Tango! Great facilities and staff, but its location was the gem. 15 minute walk to the main square and near all the great nightlife. Comfortable common area encouraged socializing. Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay here again when I return.

Really good hostel, staff were very friendly and helped with everything. The empanadas they made were the best in Argentina. The atmosphere was great. The showers were the best I've had in South America.

The hostel itself is brilliant one of my favourite hostel in the world! Everything about it is amazing, clean, very sociable everyone knows everyone had a great time with everyone! The staff are the best very friendly and make you feel so welcome and will be friends with them for ever! I highly recommend anyone who visits cordoba to stay here! I will 100% come back one day :)

• 29th Jul 2014

Good hostel, trust me

Awesome staff and pretty cool hostel in general. Good beds and lockers, good location, decent breakfast, good vibes, definitely reccomend staying here and will probably stay again myself if ever in the area again.

Great location, super friendly helpful staff.