Tango Hostel Reviews

Simon Bolivar 607, Cordoba, Argentina

This hostel is the best hostel I stayed at in South America. The staff is so cool, knowledgeable, helpful, and fun be around. I would come back just to hang out with them. The facilities are so modern and up to date with great hot showers, clean rooms, nice kitchen, and good wifi. Location is great not far from the main sights in Córdoba. Highly recommend this hostel as I really enjoyed my time here. Wish I could have stayed longer. Gracias por todo y nos vemos amigos.

Had a fantastic time! Great people and I totally recomend it!! Thanks Tango Hostel, see you next time!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Greece

Listen: This hostel is run by mind reading ninjas. There´s water on the floor of the bathroom and you go to tell the staff. You can´t find them so you go back to the bathroom and look at the floor. Someone´s already cleaned it. Who was it? Tango hostel ninjas. You get home at 5am in the morning after partying all night and the door opens before you can press the buzzer. Who is it? You turn around to thank them and their gone. Tango hostel ninjas. Why would you want to stay anywhere else?

I had an awesome experience here. Fantastic staff were really helpful, sociable and friendly. Went out of their way to help me! Would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone.

• 12th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Lovely Staff, only stayed for a night and felt like I was at home. Thank you for a great stay. :)

gracias hermosaaa!!! :D un placer recibirte, esperamos vuelvas pronto !

I had a really great time at Tango Hostel. It s my favorite Hostel in Argentina. The Staff is great and there is a really familuar atmosphere.

Ohhh gracias! abrazo fuerte y buen viajeee!!!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at in SA. The staff here is awesome and very helpful. The manager was extremely helpful explaining the culture and history of the region.As a result, I was able to get around easily to to all of the places I wanted to visit. The location is ideal- close enough to the restaurants and bars, and also far enough so there is not too much noise interruption from the street like other hostels. Looking forward to my next visit.

Had a great time at Tango Hostel, awesome owners, always helpful, everything was clean and the location is top. The best hostel i ve been in while travelling through southamerica.

gracias sweetyyy ! have a happy returning!! we appreciate your comment so much !

The 1st night i stayed it was very quiet, just 2 of us in the whole hostel. Bad timing on my behalf. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We had a great bbq on the Friday night and it was good to meet people.

so what´s the low raiting for? Any complaints? we work very hard , even more in low season for guests to have a good time.We made a bbq with our friends for keeping the atmosphere up, you came to the club with us , had fun, and now this? should think twice before being so unfair because there is people on the other side, doing their best and recieving such a terrible feedback hurts.

Stayed at the old Tango a little while back, had a great time so I came back. The new hostel is nice, more spacious, has nice facilities and big outdoor patio. Owners and staff are really cool and very knowledgeable about the places and history in Cordoba (and Argentina in general). They also have a huge grill which seems to get a lot of use cooking up tasty Argentine asados. Great place, great people, highly recommended!

thanks for your comments!! ;) its great to have you back !

Great hostel with amazing people! Staff is very very helpful and cool, they organized activities for the guest such as the typical Argentinean asado night, they play guitar, to be honest one of the best hostels I've stayed in. Location is great, very clean and comfortable..

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Thanks for your review! saludos!

Everything was excellent. Staff is top benchmark. Unfortunately it was low season and hostel was not full. More people would help to improve atmosphere, but I have to recognize you did your best. Thanks.

gracias!!! saludos!

Loved this hostel! They organised a party and was great fun! Staff is excellent, they can tell you everything about the city & the knowhows. All common areas and bathrooms very clean and spacy. Just felt like home and had a great stay!

• 6th Jun 2015

Great staff, friendly atmosphere. Great BBQ on the weekend, enjoyed my stay here.

The staff is very welcoming and helpful. They know the surroundings! Everything is here so you can have a good time. Breakfast is ok, I didn't like the shower too small and the ground inevitably wet. My bed had the form of the ex-sleeper but in general I'll recommand this hostel.

great hostel to meet some people. and even when it's quiet there, you won't get bored with chatty owner who knows probably everything about Argentina and Cordoba. staff always friendly and ready to help every single minute. and they know where, how and what to do. common kitchen with basic equipment. big garden, clean showers. i've heard there: "feel like at home, it is your home now" and it realy feels this way.

Such a nice atmosphere, Nacho was unbelievably friendly.

Loved my stay at Tango! Place is wonderful, very clean, great staff & helpful, common areas are spacious, backyard is just great to chill. Did the Trekking to Condoritos & the citytour they offer, really recommend it! Wished every hostel was like this on my trip, Thank you guysss!!!

• 5th May 2015
  • Andorra

No big complaints but I expected more based on high rating. I was there 8 days but there were no activities at all. One bathroom was non-functional my entire stay. Common areas were not really comfortable--important for me as I tend to hang out in hostels working & also to meet people. Staff were friendly/efficient & the owner very social when he's around, but cordoba is not too fascinating a place & it would be nice to have some activities to bring travelers together there.

Great staff. Muy buena onda