Tango Hostel Reviews

Fructuoso Rivera 70, Cordoba, Argentina

The best hostel I've stayed at! The staff are awesome and make you feel like it's your home. It's super easy to meet other guests and have a great time. Located in the best area of Cordoba! I can't wait to return.

• 10th Oct 2014

Lovely homely hostel, friendly, English speaking staff and very helpful. Would stay here again.

Nice hostel in a good location in the student part of town close to good restaurants and bars. Dorms were nice but the bathrooms flooded way too much. Our dorm was located above the courtyard and was really noisy. Kitchen facilities were good and the staff were great. If you get a chance do the walking tour, it was great!

Can´t speak highly enough of this hostel. Everything was perfect. All the staff are amazing and very helpful. I´d still be there if they weren´t booked out. :)

Cozy and laid back hostel. Staff were all super nice - offered us some of their homemade dinner and let us hang around after check out since we had a late bus. The courtyard in the middle means that you may hear some noise late into the night. This wasn't a problem for me with earplugs. Our six bed dorm was pretty spacious and the lockers were big. The ensuite bathroom was tiny and the shower didn't work very well. Breakfast was tasty.

Had an awesome time at Tango! Great facilities and staff, but its location was the gem. 15 minute walk to the main square and near all the great nightlife. Comfortable common area encouraged socializing. Would definitely recommend and will definitely stay here again when I return.

Really good hostel, staff were very friendly and helped with everything. The empanadas they made were the best in Argentina. The atmosphere was great. The showers were the best I've had in South America.

The hostel itself is brilliant one of my favourite hostel in the world! Everything about it is amazing, clean, very sociable everyone knows everyone had a great time with everyone! The staff are the best very friendly and make you feel so welcome and will be friends with them for ever! I highly recommend anyone who visits cordoba to stay here! I will 100% come back one day :)

• 29th Jul 2014

Good hostel, trust me

Awesome staff and pretty cool hostel in general. Good beds and lockers, good location, decent breakfast, good vibes, definitely reccomend staying here and will probably stay again myself if ever in the area again.

Great location, super friendly helpful staff.

Nice intimate social spaces, decent facilities and great staff.

Staff perfecto muchas gracias victoria para ensenarme Espanol hasta pronto Ted

It's the staff that make this hostel. They were all so friendly and helpful from start to finish. Also, they offer a great tour of the city, which you should definitely go on.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff were super friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was very friendly and its small size and communal area were perfect for meeting fellow travelers so great if travelling alone.

This is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. From the moment I stepped through the door (8am) I felt at home, very welcomed and all the staff here are incredibly helpful and very friendly!! Location was great just a 10 min walk to the square. Room was a good size with a locker for your whole bag. Showers were hot and powerful. Breakfast was avegare. wifi was very strong (only in communical areas) overall the atmosphere of the hostel was great This hostel isn't too big nor too small. Perfect!

Tango hostel is a very welcoming hostel with a great atmosphere to meet people and amazing staff! Its a rather small hostel so you get to know everyone easily. Location is very good, walking distance from everything. We truly felt at home!! Gracias por todo chicos y chicas!

• 13th Jun 2014

This hostel isn't too far from the bus station, and it's really close to the town centre too! The staff are so friendly, and they do a great job of keeping the place super clean! I felt really at home there!

One of my favourite hostels so far in South America. The owners are welcoming, friendly and very helpful. Definitely recommend the walking tour, you learn so much about the history of cordoba. The hostel is a home away from home! It's cleaned every morning, rooms are comfy and it has a great sociable atmosphere.

Great little hostel. Staff are amazing. Really cool vibe and very easy to meet others. Good location.