Tango Hostel Reviews

Simon Bolivar 607, Cordoba, Argentina

Best hostel i've stayed in in South America.

:) Graciaaaaaaasss! have a lovely trip and really hope you can get to the salsa place !! xoxo

I really enjoyed staying in Cordoba and at this hostel - so much that I finally did my Spanish-class and stayed for about 3 weeks. The owners and employees were great and really helpful. They organized several dinners at the hostel (homemade pizza, empanadas, burgers) and the prices for beer and so on were ok! So it was a great place to socialize. The only thing I missed on a few days was an air-condition because it was really hot in Cordoba. (but they have fans in the rooms)

I loved my time in Tango. Nice place to meet people. Very friendly staff. Good atmosphere and comfy rooms. Thanks for the great time!

As soon as you enter this hostel,you feel like you are at home.The staff is outstanding friendly and knows everything that goes on in and outside of Cordoba and helps you with everything. Rooms are big and clean, the garden is massive and amazing for an Asado. Do the citytour with Lele, who knows all secrets of Cordoba, eat Sushi from the Master Nicci,learn Salsa from Nico and be enchanted by the two diosas Kata and Vicki. I extended my stay. And i'll be back asap. Go there! Drink! Enjoy! Live!

graciasss diosaaaa!!! we miss u eeeevery dayyyy

Lovely relaxing hostel, staff esp Vicky were so helpful and amazing at their jobs. Could not do enough for you, place was always spotless and this is the best atmosphere to chill in. If they offer to put dinner on, join in. The chef is great! I planned to stay here 2 nights and stayed for 6. Really enjoyed it!

awwww linda graciaaaaaassss!!! muchos hugs for you! miss u arround!! xoxox

One of the best hostels I've ever been to! The staff and owners are all amazing. Nico is a great friend and bartender, Vicky is always warm and welcoming, Lele is an amazing host with tonnes of knowledge about the city, and Cat is kind and conscientious. Together they create a wonderful hostel atmosphere where you will feel like you are amongst family. Tango Hostel is a true home away from home. I don't want to leave! :-)

• 20th Jan 2015

Great staff, small enough to meet people but the bunks in the 4 bed dorm were so low you can't sit up on the bottom bunk

Hi there! thanks for your review... the bunk beds are standard size, sorry if they were not big enough for you to fit in them properly :) take care and enjoy the rest of your trip !

Average hostel in not ideal location. Only stayed for one night so ok. Staff was helpful and trying hard to make your stay enjoyable.

Great bunch of people. Their employees are pretty helpful. Shame I missed most of them when I left

Hey thereee! thankyou so much for your lovely review :) was a pleasure to recieve u here! take care and enjoy your trip xoxo

Everything new and clean as its recently moved location. Nice garden space. But no air con in my dorm, just a solitary fan. Not comfy to sleep when it's very hot.

The staff treats everybody like a friend and makes sure that there is a nice vibe between the guests. One of the highlights is the offered city tour. You feel, that they love what they are doing.

My time in tango hostel was fantastic, they provided everything one expects from a hostel and more. We had a great time in cordoba becouse the indications of places to go were oriented to what we were expecting out of the city. Plus, whenever we wanted to stay the afternoon there we had a great time too, the mood is perfect to meet new people from all over the world, which turns the whole think into an international experience! Hugs from Brazil!!!! Tango Hostel es buena onda!!!

• 12th Jan 2015

Awwww!!! gracias for the reviewww! we miss u guys a lot! it a pleasure to recieve so "buena onda" people like you are.. we will be waiting for your next visit!! abrazos fuertes! take care!!

A superb, clean, family-run hostel in the heart of the student scene in Córdoba. The staff were extremely friendly and always shared their detailed knowledge about the city. A chilled atmosphere during the day with decent music playing from the bar - at night the place gets lively! The only down side for me was the breakfast. I felt they could've offered more of a variety.

Hey guys! thankyou so much for your comments! it´s hard to compit against such a great cheff like u :P abrazos take care and enjoy the rest of your trip! xoxo!

The best hostel I've stayed in Argentina, and close to the best I've ever been in my life. The people are really nice, everything is neat and clean, and it has such a nice atmosphere for everyone.

This is the hostel to stay at in Cordoba. I spent 6 days here and don,t have many complaints! The staff are very friendly and accommodating towards helping you plan visits around Cordoba. There is a great outdoor space to hang out and get to know people too! Definitely would come back here

• 30th Dec 2014

Gracias! abrazos and we wait for your return ;) xoxo

Great hostel! Good beds, shower and breakfast. And really nice people and the best owners! Thanks a lot for the awesome time here! Saludos Anique y Kimber

Heeeey thankyou dearrr! it was great to share xhristmas with you! you both were lovely guests! excatly the ones we love having arround ;) abrazos fuertes from cordoba! xoxo

I've stayed at many hostels all over the world and I have to say, Tango hostel was one of my favorites. It provided relaxed atmosphere that made it very easy to meet other travelers. Great music playing in the common areas. The hosts would regularly hang out with the travelers and made everyone feel at home. Most people would get together for dinner. The facilities were fine in the new location. I had a great stay and was bummed when I had to leave.

• 21st Dec 2014

Highly recommend this hostel. They have recently moved to a new location, but still very centrally located. The rooms are spacious and really clean, and the breakfast is the standard Argentinian hostel breakfast. What makes this place so great is the staff. They are so friendly, and happy to give you advice. They are always organising things to do for everyone in the hostel - we had 3 great asados while I was there. One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Great hostel in a great location, would love to stay here again.

lovely hostel and great place to meet people. loved staying here