Tango Hostel Reviews

Simon Bolivar 607, Cordoba, Argentina

Great staff, small enough to meet people but the bunks in the 4 bed dorm were so low you can't sit up on the bottom bunk

Hi there! thanks for your review... the bunk beds are standard size, sorry if they were not big enough for you to fit in them properly :) take care and enjoy the rest of your trip !

Average hostel in not ideal location. Only stayed for one night so ok. Staff was helpful and trying hard to make your stay enjoyable.

Great bunch of people. Their employees are pretty helpful. Shame I missed most of them when I left

Hey thereee! thankyou so much for your lovely review :) was a pleasure to recieve u here! take care and enjoy your trip xoxo

Everything new and clean as its recently moved location. Nice garden space. But no air con in my dorm, just a solitary fan. Not comfy to sleep when it's very hot.

The staff treats everybody like a friend and makes sure that there is a nice vibe between the guests. One of the highlights is the offered city tour. You feel, that they love what they are doing.

My time in tango hostel was fantastic, they provided everything one expects from a hostel and more. We had a great time in cordoba becouse the indications of places to go were oriented to what we were expecting out of the city. Plus, whenever we wanted to stay the afternoon there we had a great time too, the mood is perfect to meet new people from all over the world, which turns the whole think into an international experience! Hugs from Brazil!!!! Tango Hostel es buena onda!!!

• 12th Jan 2015

Awwww!!! gracias for the reviewww! we miss u guys a lot! it a pleasure to recieve so "buena onda" people like you are.. we will be waiting for your next visit!! abrazos fuertes! take care!!

A superb, clean, family-run hostel in the heart of the student scene in Córdoba. The staff were extremely friendly and always shared their detailed knowledge about the city. A chilled atmosphere during the day with decent music playing from the bar - at night the place gets lively! The only down side for me was the breakfast. I felt they could've offered more of a variety.

Hey guys! thankyou so much for your comments! it´s hard to compit against such a great cheff like u :P abrazos take care and enjoy the rest of your trip! xoxo!

The best hostel I've stayed in Argentina, and close to the best I've ever been in my life. The people are really nice, everything is neat and clean, and it has such a nice atmosphere for everyone.

This is the hostel to stay at in Cordoba. I spent 6 days here and don,t have many complaints! The staff are very friendly and accommodating towards helping you plan visits around Cordoba. There is a great outdoor space to hang out and get to know people too! Definitely would come back here

• 30th Dec 2014

Gracias! abrazos and we wait for your return ;) xoxo

Great hostel! Good beds, shower and breakfast. And really nice people and the best owners! Thanks a lot for the awesome time here! Saludos Anique y Kimber

Heeeey thankyou dearrr! it was great to share xhristmas with you! you both were lovely guests! excatly the ones we love having arround ;) abrazos fuertes from cordoba! xoxo

I've stayed at many hostels all over the world and I have to say, Tango hostel was one of my favorites. It provided relaxed atmosphere that made it very easy to meet other travelers. Great music playing in the common areas. The hosts would regularly hang out with the travelers and made everyone feel at home. Most people would get together for dinner. The facilities were fine in the new location. I had a great stay and was bummed when I had to leave.

• 21st Dec 2014

Highly recommend this hostel. They have recently moved to a new location, but still very centrally located. The rooms are spacious and really clean, and the breakfast is the standard Argentinian hostel breakfast. What makes this place so great is the staff. They are so friendly, and happy to give you advice. They are always organising things to do for everyone in the hostel - we had 3 great asados while I was there. One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Great hostel in a great location, would love to stay here again.

lovely hostel and great place to meet people. loved staying here

I never make reviews but this was a great stay . Thankyou so much for everything

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Austria

All good in general, excellent location. Just not much information on the arrival of the places one should not miss in the visit to Cordoba (Like the night markets and The museums ), but just a detail. Nice in the aggregate.

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Chile

Loved it! Great soccer match!

I can only say good things about this hostel!! The Staff, the place, the activities organised and the great vibe is incredible!! It´s been several months since I´m travelling and this is one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in. Would´ve loved to stay longer but I´ll come back definetely!! Thanks to everybody of the hostel for such a great stay, see you soon, hugs!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Colombia

Thank you so much dear!!! We loved having you around these days! Hope to see you soon again (; ENJOYY take care xoxoxo

Awesome staff. Fun hostel. Nice common area and in amazing location.

Thanks for your comment!! We really appreciate you´ve taken the time to do it!! Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip!! Hugs, Tango Staff.

Nice place with helpful staff.