Tango Hostel Reviews

Fructuoso Rivera 70, Cordoba, Argentina

Nice intimate social spaces, decent facilities and great staff.

Staff perfecto muchas gracias victoria para ensenarme Espanol hasta pronto Ted

It's the staff that make this hostel. They were all so friendly and helpful from start to finish. Also, they offer a great tour of the city, which you should definitely go on.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Staff were super friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was very friendly and its small size and communal area were perfect for meeting fellow travelers so great if travelling alone.

Wonderful hostel, you could not ask for better in Cordoba. All the staff are incredibly friendly and make it their highest priority to see that you have a good time. Helped me and friends arrange a sky dive which was one of the highlights of my trip. If I ever pass through Cordoba again, I would absolutely stay here!

1 2 Next » last »