Tango Hostel Reviews

Fructuoso Rivera 70, Cordoba, Argentina

One of the bed hostels I have stayed in so far. The staff are extremely friendly, as a result the hostel has a great chilled out and homely vibe. I booked one night and stayed for 5. The home cooked meals are fab - especially the sausage sandwiches! The walking tour is also highly recommended.

what can you say besides all round perfection! The whole time i stayed at Tango Hostel i would forget that i had only just arrived and just meet the 3 owners, they make you feel at home from the moment you step inside. Great atmosphere, BBQ night is a must! Drinks on the patio brings everyone together no matter where you are from. And missions out at night feels like you are just one of the gang, Thanks so much the stay was amazing and you guys made Cordoba unforgettable.

the staff was awesome and always happy to give you a hand or suggest you what to go next. If you are going to Cordoba, dont doubt...Tango Hostel is the place you re looking for.

1 of the best hostels I stayed in during 3 months of travelling. It feels like home and you get easily sucked in the little "family" of travellers staying there. Vicky and Lele are the best! Never had so much contact with the owners:) the tour of Lele is great. I ended up staying longer than planned, as most people there.

Decent hostel with friendly staff, though it seems there are a lot of staff here and they can be a little cliquey, though they always bring everyone out for a night out. My mattress had an uncomfortable dip but I was able to flip it. There is a lot of street noise, particularly as there was a construction site across the road, not a lot the hostel can do about that, and I think it was just the particular bed and location I had. Overall decent hostel but not the best.

Amazing hostel run by 4 friends who treat it like their home and you like their family. The hostel is well situated by lots if shops, cafes etc and the mnay bars and clubs. Leli's walking tour was really good and the staff were happy to give advice and suggestions on what to do and see. Many staying there were back for their 4th or 5th time. I was meant to stay 1 night and stayed 5. Really nice atmosphere, good chilling out space, equipped kitchen, good WiFi. Stop looking and stay here! Louise

Awesome staff! Very clean and comfy! Great location! Do the walking tour! One of the best I've done! The guy that does it is amazing! And knows a lot about the history!

Great Hostel, lovely staff and a really social atmosphere. After trvaveling South America for 6 months this has been my favourite hostel.

I really enjoyed staying here everyone was soo friendly and lots of fun!! I would definately come back and let my friends know also

1 2 Next » last »