Tangoinn Hostel Downtown Reviews

Salta 514, Bariloche, Argentina

awesome hostel, we had a double room and it was hotel quality, warm, clean ensuite and a safe in the cupboard! breakfast is great with pancakes, eggs however you want them and the usual continental stuff aswell, and use of the jacuzzi whenever you want to top it all off!

Our room was pretty good, with a wonderful view. The bad point is that there is no elevator, so it was hard to go upstairs carring the luggages. The breakfast is awesome! We loved the hostel

I liked so much to stay in Tangoinn.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostell was great but the only complain is the breakfast . Always the same !!

This hostel was really great,he staff was very friendly and super helpful. My Spanish is sub-par, but it made no difference. The staff all spoke very clearly and answered any and every question that I had. The atmosphere was great, and I made friends quickly at the travel Bar in San Martin Street Tangoinn Club!!!!! Best hostel ever and best city ever!

• 21st May 2014