Tangoinn Hostel Downtown Reviews

Salta 514, Bariloche, Argentina

Our room was pretty good, with a wonderful view. The bad point is that there is no elevator, so it was hard to go upstairs carring the luggages. The breakfast is awesome! We loved the hostel

I liked so much to stay in Tangoinn.

• 9th Jul 2014

The hostell was great but the only complain is the breakfast . Always the same !!

This hostel was really great,he staff was very friendly and super helpful. My Spanish is sub-par, but it made no difference. The staff all spoke very clearly and answered any and every question that I had. The atmosphere was great, and I made friends quickly at the travel Bar in San Martin Street Tangoinn Club!!!!! Best hostel ever and best city ever!

• 21st May 2014

Todo estuvo perfecto!! muy buena onda y excelente servicio, la habitación con vista al lago, el rico desayuno, los recepcionistas muy atentos.

Muchas gracias por alojarte con nosotros y recomendarnos, esperamos tenerlos muy pronto nuevamente en Tangoinn Downtown!!! Estemos en contacto por Face Nos vemos!!! Tangoinn Staff

It was a short stay but the staff was realy helpfull when I had to book a ticket . Breakfast was great too... The bed was comfortable so I really recomend it. I have nothing bad to say...

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Thank you very much for staying with us! we hope to have them soon again in Tangoinn Downtown! We are in contact See you! Tangoinn Staff