Tangoinn Soho Reviews

Av 12 Octubre 1915, Bariloche, Argentina

Top expensive in relation to facilities, just an average hostel.

Ok hostel. Stayed on first floor and on Monday night music until 3am. Others in our room didn't sleep much. Good sized kitchen, nice backyard. Not great atmosphere. Only stayed because no other option. 5 min to bus 20 to downtown

The hostel blasted house music through the night past 4 am. I felt like I was in a night club every time I woke up. We couldn't eat dinner in peace or relax. The sign says kitchen closes at midnight, so I would assume the music would be at a normal level by then. The hostel is extremely far from the downtown area. The shower in the room flooded and almost seeped out the bathroom door. Beds and kitchen were average. I asked about the music at 4 am and they didn't do anything.

Good when you arrive late as its close to the bus station, otherwise too far from the center. Too expensive for what you get. Wifi slow

Israelis hell hole

Beds and ensuite bathroom are good,though there isn't a base for shower so water flows everywhere. When there is water - there was no water for showers for two days.Kitchen is big and well-equipped.Staff does the minimal.Breakfast is basic with home made cake every day. There is in house entertainment so can be busy and loud at night.There were a lot of campers and people who stayed only overnight.Have stayed at better hostels.