Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

nice & coozy place with good atmosphere!

Thank you for your nice comment and wonderful marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you liked the atmosphere here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Very nice staff, good location, free coffee. Easy to meet people.

A very cozy place with very friendfull, excellent english speaking staff. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and it is a great place for single travellers to meat other people. I would definitely come back to this place next time in Osaka! PS: They have free coffee! :)

Amazing staff-- very friendly, very helpful, and very fluent in English. I had a short stay in Osaka, but they helped me make the most of the time. In other areas, there were problems. The biggest one: a very noisy sliding door. Please fix! Because the mixed dorm is basically a hallway for the room above, I woke up every time someone went to the bathroom or left early in the morning. If this were fixed, I might recommend this hostel.

• 26th Oct 2014

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Great and friendly English-speaking staff; rooms, toilets and shower facilities were clean and basic; pantry had free flow water, coffee and tea for guests; walking distance from tanimachikyu-chome subway station; overall great place to stay in Osaka city!

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

a cozy place with friendly and helpful staff. could be the first place i would want to stay if i may go in osaka again!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and brilliant marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Arigatou!

Cool people, wonderfully helpful and easygoing staff, very convenient location, cozy beds, nice showers, ideal. Thanks Tani9, will definitely be back.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Friendly staff but very tight quarters. This hostel has a bohemian vibe with some unique decor from Africa. Since the hostel is small, there is only space for one sink in the hostel, which means that there were at times lines for brushing teeth. Hopefully the staff can make some upgrades to the facilities in the future. Overall, a convenient place to stay while in Osaka.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We are glad to hear that it is convenient for you here and you felt kind of unique atmosphere.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Tani9 was great! I immediately felt welcomed as part of the family. The staff are friendly, helpful and created a great atmosphere for guests to get to know each other. It's a nice wood building and relaxed place inside, showers were very clean and there is a good sized kitchen. Next time I'm in osaka this will be my first choice of place to stay. Thank you tani9!!

Thank you for your great comment and amazing marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

This hostel is great if you're a solo traveller. It is small and the rooms consists mostly of dorms so you are bound to meet other solo travellers. The hostel is walking distance from the Namba area and it is perfect for going out. You don't have to worry about missing the last train. The staff is very friendly and always has good suggestions for sightseeing, food and drinks. When I'm in Osaka I will stay here again.

• 26th Sep 2014

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that you enjoyed here as a solo traveler.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Hippy vibe, awesome staff, narrow place, lots of stairs, exit light was to bright in the room, luckily privacy curtain help block it when sleeping, wifi worked in rooms, ac unit to small for room size. Cleaning lady starts at 11am. A little to early to vacuum. area was quiet at night but a good walk away from everything (15min) definitely recommend as a chill relaxed vibe. Lockers for small items in basement. People staying there were awesome and not crazy young or old.

Thank you for your valuable comment and wonderful marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I had a very pleasant 5 day stay at Tani9 backpackers. Location was convenient, staff were very friendly and helpful. The main drawback is having to go through the mixed dorm to reach the women's dorm, but this is more of an issue for the mixed dorm. On the whole highly recommendable.

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that you stayed here pleasantly.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I really liked this hostel. Good location in Osaka. If you wanted to lock up your bags or valuables you had to put it in the basement. A little inconvenient, but not a big deal. Overall a great hostel! I would go back.

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I would totally recommend this hostel to everybody that stays in Osaka. The location is just perfect. Everything is close and the hostel is hardly 2 minutes walk from the subway station. This hostel is generally clean, showers are fine and the owner is super nice (so is all the staff).

Thank you for your great comment and amazing marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I felt very much at home here :) if I ever stay in Osaka again, I'll definitely check this place again.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that you felt here at home.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I loved Tani9 Backpacker, Ina the owner is an amazing person, first off I accidentally booked the wrong day as I was flying internationally and forgot the time differences, luckily she had room, didn't charge me and said they were concerned that I might have been lost :) The dorm rooms are spread out over two levels, one mixed and the other female only. The facilities were great, hot showers which you can select the exact temperature. Running out of words for the review wish I could write more

The hostel was good - quite narrow and as a result the common area wasn't very large, but there was enough room to sit and enjoy the free tea and coffee. I was allowed to stow my luggage before I could check in, the bed was very comfortable. As people have to pass through the mixed dorm to get to the one on the top floor there are no locks on the doors, but this wasn't really a problem. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks!We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I really enjoyed my stay here! The staff is super nice and helpful and the hostel has a somewhat relaxed and alternative atmosphere! Good location! 2 stations close by, several konbini and restaurants. In 15 - 20 minutes by foot you can reach Nanba and Amemura! Free coffee, tea and water Clean! Bed was clean, fridge was clean (!), toilets and showers were clean as well Staff speaks very good English and some speak German - no keys for the rooms ( but they offer lockers)

• 29th Aug 2014

I have stayed here a few different times and am always made to feel very welcome. The rooms and beds are good and the location is quite nice, with easy access to the metro and not much of a walk to good nightlife, etc. It is a small hostel, but other guests have always been really easygoing and friendly, with a good mix of foreign and Japanese travelers. I'll certainly be back again and again!

Tani9 Backpackers Osaka is quite nice place to stay in. I liked design of the hostel, although the building is really narrow and you don't have much space in the bedroom. Localization is fine, it's clean and staff is nice and talkative.

Thank you for your great comment and nice marks !Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!