Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
Fabulous 362 Total Reviews
Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Located at 1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka.
Japan
Osaka 542-0072 1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city
86% 362
34.6669981 135.5136349
    Rooms available

9th Aug 2016

Amazing staff, the common room is super cozy, everyone is super friendly, super close to a laundromat too the Nepali restaurant nearby is convenient for vegetarians

Thank you for your wonderful comment and rate for us. We are happy to hear that you liked staying at our hostel. Thank you for your sharing your time with us. We keep it in mind and doing try our best. We would be happy if we could see you again in the near future!

• England, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016

I really appreciated staying here. The reception staff were very proactive and helpful. For vegetarians, there is a Nepali restaurant with a special veggie menu next to the hostel.

Thank you for your lovely comments and amazing marks make us feel happy! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Nepali restaurant. Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th May 2016

Great location, security is not as high as some other places. Nice place though, staff are very friendly.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and great marks for us! We were glad to meet you again. Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

• patrickdegroot8514
  • Netherlands, Male, 25-30
25th May 2016

If you're a backpacker, this is basically just what you need: a cozy little place with wonderful staff where you can drop your baggage, rest for a few hours and have a good shower. I met some awesome travelers here and the staff was beyond welcoming. One night I checked in way after the check in time after taking the wrong train. They still helped me out and found a place for me to sleep (I didn't book that one on Hostelworld). Also really relaxed with storing my bagage after checkout. Perfect.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and amazing marks make us feel happy! We are glad to hear that you had some great meetings with other travelers here. Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

9th May 2016

Tani9 is a cozy, old, building with character. I was all the way on the fourth floor and although I did get a bit tired of going up and down the stairs I'm so glad I stayed here. I met some awesome people here and the staff were all really friendly. They even helped me make a reservation for a cooking class. It was closer to downtown than I thought before I arrived which was nice because I could easily walk over to Namba and Dotonburi street.

Thank you for your valuable comments and wonderful marks for us! We are glad to hear that you had awesome meetings here. Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

3rd May 2016

It was a clean hostel. They kept my luggage after I checked out for the day which was a huge plus. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I didn't like that I had to enter the guys room to go up to my room. Also the bathrooms are only on the second floor so I had to go down 2 flights of stairs each time.

Thank you for your valuable comments and great marks make us feel happy! Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
1st May 2016

Cozy little guesthouse with really nice staff, good location (next to subway and 15 min walk from Namba Station), clean rooms and showers and good value for your money! Big recommendation for Individual and group travellers who want to see Osaka and stay in a nice private hostel.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and amazing marks make us feel happy! Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

29th Apr 2016

I loved it! The staff and location were awesome! Lot's of friendly people to meet and mingle with and it was easy to get around Osaka from the hostel!

Thank you for your lovely comments and amazing marks make us feel happy! Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Apr 2016

Great little hostel. Easy to meet people or go about your business. It's little so don't expect to spread out. The bathrooms are on the 2nd of 4 floors, the female only 4bed dorm on the 4th. It's a bit a climb but you get used to it plus there's a roof top area great for chilling out right off that dorm. Close to walk to everything. Super lovely staff.

Thank you for your valuable comments and amazing marks make us feel happy! Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
7.7

Staff are really nice and friendly here, close to the station. For the girls dorm you have to walk through the mix dorm, which was quite awkward to go to the toilet in the middle of the night. The corridor and stairway is really small and quite tight so not really suitable for heavy suitcases although staff are helpful and will help get your bag to the top floor. But there is a good view from the top. Overall great for backpackers and weekend stays, not for people who like to be more private.

Thank you for your valuable comments and great marks for us! Thank you for your staying with us! We keep it in mind and try our best. We would be happy to host you and look forward to seeing you again next time!