Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

Really friendly atmosphere and very close to the best parts of Osaka

It was my first time staying at a hostel and I had a great experience. Living room area is kind of small, but it's Japan so space is a luxury especially in the city. I met some cool people from all over the place. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Osaka.

• 12th Aug 2014

Very comfortable with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Definitely recommended

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks.We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

The atmosphere and vibe of the hostel felt like you were staying in someone's bohemian home. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with advice, which added to the laid back feel. The bathroom was small, and shared with many people, but it was never crowded. It was a quick walk to the main sights of Osaka, maybe 15 minutes to Dotonbori. Just down the street from the subway, which was only a few minutes to the major stops.

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Thank you staff! I had a nice stay. Sushi was amazing!!! Best sushi I had in Japan😊 take care and see you next time! X

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us feel happy!We are glad you enjoyed Sushi party.Thank you for your staying with us and joining it!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

The two of us planned to stay for just one night... liked it so much we canceled the next hotel to stay longer.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us feel happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I loved my stay at Tani9 Backpackers Osaka! Very nice staff, and the hostel itself is very cosy. It is very easy to meet other people and within a few minutes you are in the most lively areas of Osaka. I definitely recommend staying at Tani9!

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks make us feel happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Very helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Close to the Tani9 subway station as the name suggests. Narrow layout, beds have their own powerpoint, lamp and curtains which is good. Staff are friendly. Common areas are small, doesn't have big hostel vibe, very personal and homely.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are glad to hear you felt here homely.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Really cool hostel with friendly staff. Very close to Namba and Dotonbori. A great place!

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks!We are glad to hear you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

I really had a great time in this guesthouse, met awesome people, joined the 1st birthday party, learnt some japanese from Osaka..... I had the feeling that I was hanging out with a big group of friends. Ina is reaaaally sweet and the guy whose name I forgot is super funny and helpful carrying my heavy suitcase :D I will definitely go there again!!! Inasan~ hontoni ookiniiiiiii :) gracias!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely comment and amazing marks!We are glad to hear you enjoyed here.Thank you for your staying with us and joining the party!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Ookini!Muchas Gracias!

Everything was good. Only that these was mosquito attack for 2 nights (i stayed for 4 nights). An inscect screen would be good.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that everything was good for you.We will use the insect screen...!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

Less than 5 min walk to the nearest subway station, and near lots of food options. About 20-30 minute walk to popular tourist areas. Location wasn't bad just didn't feel comfortable as a female going out by myself at night. The hostel has a different layout, you have to go through the main dorm room to get to the other rooms and bathrooms.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that the location was useful for you.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

Pros: Amazing location within walking distance to all amenities/namba/dontonbori nightlife. Staff are extremely friendly, know you by name, took us to a gig one night. Little roof terrace to dry clothes, enjoy a bit of a view etc. Sturdy beds, privacy curtain, personal light, charging by top bunk. A very good atmosphere and the whole hostel went out one night. Considerations: No big lockers for bags. You have to walk through the big dorm to get to the female dorm.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We are really glad to hear that you had a good time here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

This hostel has a really nice atmosphere - I stayed up to the early hours with people I met and we had a really good time. It is also nicely decorated with warm colours which creates a cosy feeling. Clean, and the girl who was running it was really kind and helpful. Easily reached on the subway, however, it is not near anything - the closest attraction is Dotonbori which is still 20 mins away. Kitchen is tiny and basic and hostel lacks facilities such as washer/dryer. Overall would stay again.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are really glad to hear that you liked the atmosphere and met nice people here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Ultra friendly staff and brilliant location!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and brilliant marks!We are really glad to hear that you could stay comfortably here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

All staff are very nice. I had a great time over there!! =)

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really glad to hear that you had great time here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Pros: very helpful staff; the location is also very handy. Cons: nowhere on the front of the property announced itself as 'Tani9'! While their directions were accurate, I walked up and down the street looking for the place

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks.We are sorry it was not easy for you to find our hostel.We are trying to make new big signboard and improve the problem soon.Thank you for your staying with us!We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you!

Ina is the best !

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks,made us happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you!

room quite small.....I can sit on the bed..but all thing OK!

Thank you for your comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We are sorry you feel the room is small.We keep it mind and we try our best guests can stay comfortable here.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!