Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

The staff was so nice and friendly..so helpful :) the location was good, near station and 24 hours cheap store. I can walk to Dotonbouri and Namba. the room on 2nd & 3rd floor is the best, because you don't have trough the other room when you want to go to down floor.

It was a little awkward having to pass through the dorm room to get to the top floor, but the beds were nice and the showers were great. It's a little hostel, but the staff were very helpful, friendly, and personable.

• 21st Mar 2015

Great hostel if you are planning to go to Nara, Osaka Castle and Namba Area. Very cozy feel. I think, you should improve the directions so it will be easier to locate as this hostel signage is tiny. Other than that, great value for money.

The staff was supernive and super flexible, although I arrived way later than planned as I had missed the plane.

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Exceptional staff...very friendly and willing to help. Thank you, Ina, Emy and Shige. The location is great...I could walk everywhere. Very near the 24 hour supermarket...this is big plus for me because I can buy to cook or buy food ready to eat. With this supermarket, I was able to save money.

Good location with clean shared bathrooms and toilets. The staffs are the best part of this hostel as they are willing to help you in every way like how to get around Osaka, recommend some nice places to eat and travel to other cites. There's no elevator so if you stay in the 4 bed female dorm on the forth floor and have big luggage, it could be a little inconvenience.

Best coffee!

Great place with awesome staff!

Nice place with great, helpful staff. Pretty basic, but if you're only in Osaka for a few days then it's a perfect spot to lay your head.

The staff are amazing here, easily my time in Japan staying at many hostels and these guys can't do enough for you. If you're a looking for a loud hostel, this isn't for you, It's very chilled and relaxed so if this is up your street, book up! :) my bed was next to the toilet which was the only con, I literally heard everyone going to the toilet which isn't the best things in the world! Ha! The location is about 10 minutes walk to the main walking street and shopping district. Thanks guys!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks make us feel so happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

You would be hard pressed to find this kind of value for money in such a location, but thats besides the point! The staff are informative, interesting people and good to talk to. Had a fantastic time at Tani9 and in Osaka. Thanks Ina and Gen!!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you had a good time here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Perfect location. Great hostel with friendly staff and good for meeting people. Would recommend!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us so happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Staff was really nice and helpful, the lady went to book me a bus tiquet on a Japanese website. Otherwise nothing to say, very nice hostel.

The staff was so nice and friendly! The showers are very clean as well! I stayed in the 8 bed mixed dorm room and it was a bit loud, but that was expected with the range of travelers coming in and out. The beds were comfortable but there is very little room in between them, additionally, each bunk has a sheet to give you a bit of privacy. One thing to note is that there isn't really a place for you to hang out with other travelers, it's more of a go out and explore, come back to sleep!

Very conveniently located however, the establishment itself is lacking convenience. There is only one sink for all of the guests and if you book the female dorm you have to go through the other guests' room to get to your room. Also the bunkbeds are custom-made and the bottom bunk has very little head-room making it impossible to sit on the bed and do anything (like repack or make your bed, etc.) The staff was friendly and helpful and the kitchen was a nice addition.

Thank you for your valuable comment and nice marks!We keep trying our best guests are able to stay more comfortable here.Thank you for your staying with us!We look forward to seeing you again!

Very lovely little hostel, staff were great! Location was only a short walk to the centre of town. Free coffee was a bonus and the showers were amazing! Thanks Kazuki!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks make us feel happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Location is decent, hostel is fairly quiet and clean.

Thank you for your great comment and good marks!!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

the stuff was superfriendly!The atmorsphere was also really good.To security:there were no room keys but lockers so thats ok...negative points:only 2 toilets and on the secound floor.So if you wanted to go there from the 4th floor you had to pass a room full of other people-.-bad at nighttime.But the major minus was the extremly cool room (4th floor).I could hardly sleep and cought a cold even with the heater running all night (bad insulation).So if I would stay there again-only in summer:)

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks!They are important for us.We keep it in mind and try to continue to do ourselves for all guests to feel comfortable here.Thank you for your staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

I really enjoyed my stay at Tani9. The staff are super helpful and very friendly. The location is great, being a short walk to the main tourist area of Osaka. But also far enough out to not be noisy. The kitchen is small, but very handy. The free tea and coffee is always nice in the morning. The dorm room is quite small, but each bed has a curtain so you have a bit of privacy and there is space for your luggage. All in all a great hostel!

Thank you for your nice comment and wonderful marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

I had a great time in here. Staff was very kind and always had a smile^^ If you like to stay in small and quiet guest house, choose this hostel!!

Thank you for your nice comment and wonderful marks make us so happy!We are glad to hear that you liked the atmosphere here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!