Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

I really enjoyed my time at Tani9, very good location and super friendly staff, definitely will visit again.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks!We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best all guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to your coming back again!!Thank you.

The staff is very nice but I had an incident with my booking; I had to cancel it and they were not flexible with my situation at all. They charged me over 4,000 yen for not staying with them. It was a big problem for us because we were traveling on a tight budget.

• 6th Apr 2014

Thank you for your comment and marks!We are sorry about your problem but we have the cancellation policy it's within 72 hours of your arrival as we have announced upon booking.We appreciate your understanding.Anyway,thank you for your staying with us!We hope to seeing you again!Thank you.

The train station nearest it is no along the JR line, so I had to pay for the ticket, since it's not covered by the JR Rail Pass. The rooms were very small, hard if you're bringing a big luggage, but clean enough and with curtains on the bed to give a little privacy. The shower and toilet are also clean enough but small as well.

Thank you for your important comment!We are sorry it's not useful for you about the traffic.It takes about 15-20min. to the closet JR station from our hostel,we try to show guests the easiest way to get there.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Just great people!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Homely, nice social kitchen/entrance area. I walked everywhere from here, good base staying near namba to get to Nara, Koyasan etc too. I was staying in the top dorm room, which was a little compact but had good sturdy bunks and room for a bag. Just a note, I had to walk through a dorm to get to the room, no one seemed to have any issues with this, but some people might find it awkward? For me it made for a more sociable atmosphere and you get use to having little privacy in hostels anyway :)

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best all guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Such a cozy warm feeling! Amazingly helpful staff and comfortable beds! The miso soup breakfast was delicious and way underpriced. Very clean and we will definitely be making a stop back here.

I have stayed at several hostels in the area, including Tani 9 on a number of occasions. I have been more than pleased with everything on every visit. Tani 9 has become my go-to hostel in the area.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and valuable marks!We are really grad you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to your coming back here again!!Thank you.

I really loved staying at this hostel. The staff is really friendly, and the place super clean. It's within walking distance of two major attractions, Shitennoji and the Osaka castle. The metro station's also really close, and there is a supermarket nearby with nice, cheap food. Internet works fine in the rooms as well. The place is a bit cramped, but since I returned only in the evening it didn't really bother me. If I'll ever be able to return to Osaka, I'll surely stay at this hostel again.

• 13th Mar 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really grad to hear that you could stay comfortably here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Stayed at this hostel for 8 days, and had a great time! Many thanks to the owner and the awesome staff at the hostel. The staff really make the place a really friendly place. Thank you guys.I have been recommending this hostel to other travelers that I meet on my journey. Mainly foreigners staying at the hostel, but some Japanese people stay there, they get involved and everybody has fun - which is really good for getting to know the real Japan just a little bit better.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really grad to hear that you could stay comfortably and have fun here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

This is easily the best hostel I've stayed in during my time in Japan. Ina, the owner, invited me to have dinner with the staff and their friends when I arrived, all of whom were really welcoming. The food and company wer great! I felt like I was part of a family. The hostel itself is in a good position, near to the subway and also to Namba station, from which you can reach all the best bits of the city. It's super clean, and had excellent showers and beds. THANK YOU INA!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us and joining the party!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

1 2 Next » last »