Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

Extremely friendly staff who were eager to help! Very cozy atmosphere that made it easy to make friends!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks make us happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Having read mixed reviews I wasnt sure what to expect but I loved this little place. Staff were always chatting the place is very narrow but it all adds to its character if your looking for a modern hostel this isnt for you but if your looking for a fridndly pkace thay feeks like home youll love it here! Easy to meet other travelers as your basically foced to migle in the narrow space

Thank you for your kind comment and great marks make us happy! We are glad to hear that you loved here. Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Thank you so much. Ina ( the owner), you are really kind. I really enjoy staying there. And I hope I will be stay at this hostel again in the future. From Boom, Thailand.

Thank you for your lovely comment and wonderful marks make us happy! We are glad to hear you enjoyed here. Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again! ขอบคุณ!!

Actually it was not wide But there was no problem at all

Thank you for your kind comment and nice marks make us happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

This is a very cosy hostel that really makes you feel like you are staying in someone's home and an easy place to meet fellow travellers. The layout of the hostel means bathrooms and showers are on the 2nd floor, there is also no lift to get heavy luggage up the stairs and you must walk through one bedroom to reach the others - which could be annoying for those sleeping there. However it is very charming and cosy and I would stay again.

Thank you for your great comment and nice marks make us happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Staff very kind, and it's a really sweet place except you have to take your luggage climb to the floor that you stay,but I think I will come back again!! Thank you Amy!!

The hostel was ok, apart from a bit cosy for me. I'm 6ft 1 and it is not the biggest if places. All areas were really cramped and I was glad I only stayed for 2 nights. Having said this, the staff were friendly and the hostel was clean. Good location near a subway, and walkable to the restaurant area.

At first I was weary about how tight the place as but really it helps force people to interact with one another and enjoy each others company. The People working there are all so helpful and real, I find that some hotels are too formal that you don't get to interact with the workers. I am to Japan to live he culture and going to tani9 helped me with that. It feels like home here and I wasn't afraid i practice my Japanese which thwy heloped me improv. They helped me find some great places to eat.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us happy! We are glad to hear that you had a great time here. Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!

Small hostel within walking district of Osaka's downtown district. Exceptionally friendly staff with good tips. Code provided to return through door at night, although not all travellers observe the necessity of re-locking this door!

Tani-9 is a really good, really vertical hostel. We stayed on the 4th floor of the hostel, where it was extremely hot, but luckily the A/C worked well to cool it down. The staff here is very friendly and helpful and the facilities are sufficient. The location is a bit further from central Osaka/Namba as I was hoping, but it was still possible to walk there in about 15-20 minutes. Overall I would recommend Tani-9 for anyone staying in Osaka. Good hostel!

1 2 Next » last »