Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

Such a cozy warm feeling! Amazingly helpful staff and comfortable beds! The miso soup breakfast was delicious and way underpriced. Very clean and we will definitely be making a stop back here.

I have stayed at several hostels in the area, including Tani 9 on a number of occasions. I have been more than pleased with everything on every visit. Tani 9 has become my go-to hostel in the area.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and valuable marks!We are really grad you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to your coming back here again!!Thank you.

I really loved staying at this hostel. The staff is really friendly, and the place super clean. It's within walking distance of two major attractions, Shitennoji and the Osaka castle. The metro station's also really close, and there is a supermarket nearby with nice, cheap food. Internet works fine in the rooms as well. The place is a bit cramped, but since I returned only in the evening it didn't really bother me. If I'll ever be able to return to Osaka, I'll surely stay at this hostel again.

• 13th Mar 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really grad to hear that you could stay comfortably here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Stayed at this hostel for 8 days, and had a great time! Many thanks to the owner and the awesome staff at the hostel. The staff really make the place a really friendly place. Thank you guys.I have been recommending this hostel to other travelers that I meet on my journey. Mainly foreigners staying at the hostel, but some Japanese people stay there, they get involved and everybody has fun - which is really good for getting to know the real Japan just a little bit better.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really grad to hear that you could stay comfortably and have fun here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

This is easily the best hostel I've stayed in during my time in Japan. Ina, the owner, invited me to have dinner with the staff and their friends when I arrived, all of whom were really welcoming. The food and company wer great! I felt like I was part of a family. The hostel itself is in a good position, near to the subway and also to Namba station, from which you can reach all the best bits of the city. It's super clean, and had excellent showers and beds. THANK YOU INA!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us and joining the party!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

This is such a great hostel. I have been here two times now and really Enjoy it! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Osaka

Thank you for your nice comment!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

I cannot endorse tani9 enough. A wonderful hostel with fantastic community vibe. Every one is relaxed and cheerful. Namba just a short walk away...dont think just book x

Thank you for your nice comment and amazing marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

1 2 Next » last »