Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

Less than 5 min walk to the nearest subway station, and near lots of food options. About 20-30 minute walk to popular tourist areas. Location wasn't bad just didn't feel comfortable as a female going out by myself at night. The hostel has a different layout, you have to go through the main dorm room to get to the other rooms and bathrooms.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are glad to hear that the location was useful for you.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

Pros: Amazing location within walking distance to all amenities/namba/dontonbori nightlife. Staff are extremely friendly, know you by name, took us to a gig one night. Little roof terrace to dry clothes, enjoy a bit of a view etc. Sturdy beds, privacy curtain, personal light, charging by top bunk. A very good atmosphere and the whole hostel went out one night. Considerations: No big lockers for bags. You have to walk through the big dorm to get to the female dorm.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We are really glad to hear that you had a good time here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

This hostel has a really nice atmosphere - I stayed up to the early hours with people I met and we had a really good time. It is also nicely decorated with warm colours which creates a cosy feeling. Clean, and the girl who was running it was really kind and helpful. Easily reached on the subway, however, it is not near anything - the closest attraction is Dotonbori which is still 20 mins away. Kitchen is tiny and basic and hostel lacks facilities such as washer/dryer. Overall would stay again.

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks!We are really glad to hear that you liked the atmosphere and met nice people here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Ultra friendly staff and brilliant location!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and brilliant marks!We are really glad to hear that you could stay comfortably here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

All staff are very nice. I had a great time over there!! =)

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Hong Kong

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are really glad to hear that you had great time here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Pros: very helpful staff; the location is also very handy. Cons: nowhere on the front of the property announced itself as 'Tani9'! While their directions were accurate, I walked up and down the street looking for the place

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks.We are sorry it was not easy for you to find our hostel.We are trying to make new big signboard and improve the problem soon.Thank you for your staying with us!We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you!

Ina is the best !

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks,made us happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you!

room quite small.....I can sit on the bed..but all thing OK!

Thank you for your comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We are sorry you feel the room is small.We keep it mind and we try our best guests can stay comfortable here.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Great place to stay. Staff are good English speaking, super fun and friendly and very helpful with directions and advicd. A great young backpackers hostel. Close to train station. I would strongly reccommend staying here. Thanks so much for your hospitality Ina! :) - Kieren Stewart-Roddis. Perth, Australia.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks!We are really glad to hear that you could enjoy here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to your coming back again!!Thank you Kieren!

I really enjoyed my time at Tani9, very good location and super friendly staff, definitely will visit again.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks!We are really glad to hear that you enjoyed here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best all guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to your coming back again!!Thank you.

The staff is very nice but I had an incident with my booking; I had to cancel it and they were not flexible with my situation at all. They charged me over 4,000 yen for not staying with them. It was a big problem for us because we were traveling on a tight budget.

• 6th Apr 2014

Thank you for your comment and marks!We are sorry about your problem but we have the cancellation policy it's within 72 hours of your arrival as we have announced upon booking.We appreciate your understanding.Anyway,thank you for your staying with us!We hope to seeing you again!Thank you.

The train station nearest it is no along the JR line, so I had to pay for the ticket, since it's not covered by the JR Rail Pass. The rooms were very small, hard if you're bringing a big luggage, but clean enough and with curtains on the bed to give a little privacy. The shower and toilet are also clean enough but small as well.

Thank you for your important comment!We are sorry it's not useful for you about the traffic.It takes about 15-20min. to the closet JR station from our hostel,we try to show guests the easiest way to get there.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Just great people!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Homely, nice social kitchen/entrance area. I walked everywhere from here, good base staying near namba to get to Nara, Koyasan etc too. I was staying in the top dorm room, which was a little compact but had good sturdy bunks and room for a bag. Just a note, I had to walk through a dorm to get to the room, no one seemed to have any issues with this, but some people might find it awkward? For me it made for a more sociable atmosphere and you get use to having little privacy in hostels anyway :)

Thank you for your valuable comment and good marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best all guests to be able to stay comfortably.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Such a cozy warm feeling! Amazingly helpful staff and comfortable beds! The miso soup breakfast was delicious and way underpriced. Very clean and we will definitely be making a stop back here.

I have stayed at several hostels in the area, including Tani 9 on a number of occasions. I have been more than pleased with everything on every visit. Tani 9 has become my go-to hostel in the area.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and valuable marks!We are really grad you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to your coming back here again!!Thank you.

1 2 Next » last »