Tani9 Backpackers Osaka Reviews

1-2-17 Kouzu Chuo ku, Osaka city, Osaka, Japan

I have stayed here a few different times and am always made to feel very welcome. The rooms and beds are good and the location is quite nice, with easy access to the metro and not much of a walk to good nightlife, etc. It is a small hostel, but other guests have always been really easygoing and friendly, with a good mix of foreign and Japanese travelers. I'll certainly be back again and again!

Tani9 Backpackers Osaka is quite nice place to stay in. I liked design of the hostel, although the building is really narrow and you don't have much space in the bedroom. Localization is fine, it's clean and staff is nice and talkative.

Thank you for your great comment and nice marks !Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Quite old facilities making the place a bit shabby. The girls dorm is 4 stairs up, the toilet on the second floor and you need to pass through the big dorm between them. Quite annoying. The staff is friendly and helpful and it's very clean. Location is fine

Thank you for your valuable comment and great marks.We keep it in mind and try our best.Thank you for your staying with us!We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

Really friendly atmosphere and very close to the best parts of Osaka

Thank you for your great comment and amazing marks make us so happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

It was my first time staying at a hostel and I had a great experience. Living room area is kind of small, but it's Japan so space is a luxury especially in the city. I met some cool people from all over the place. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Osaka.

• 12th Aug 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comment and wonderful marks.We are glad to hear that you met cool people here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Very comfortable with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. Definitely recommended

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks.We are glad to hear that you stayed here comfortably.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

The atmosphere and vibe of the hostel felt like you were staying in someone's bohemian home. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with advice, which added to the laid back feel. The bathroom was small, and shared with many people, but it was never crowded. It was a quick walk to the main sights of Osaka, maybe 15 minutes to Dotonbori. Just down the street from the subway, which was only a few minutes to the major stops.

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Thank you staff! I had a nice stay. Sushi was amazing!!! Best sushi I had in Japan😊 take care and see you next time! X

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us feel happy!We are glad you enjoyed Sushi party.Thank you for your staying with us and joining it!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

The two of us planned to stay for just one night... liked it so much we canceled the next hotel to stay longer.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks make us feel happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

I loved my stay at Tani9 Backpackers Osaka! Very nice staff, and the hostel itself is very cosy. It is very easy to meet other people and within a few minutes you are in the most lively areas of Osaka. I definitely recommend staying at Tani9!

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks make us feel happy!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Very helpful and friendly staff.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and amazing marks!Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Close to the Tani9 subway station as the name suggests. Narrow layout, beds have their own powerpoint, lamp and curtains which is good. Staff are friendly. Common areas are small, doesn't have big hostel vibe, very personal and homely.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and great marks!We are glad to hear you felt here homely.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you!

Really cool hostel with friendly staff. Very close to Namba and Dotonbori. A great place!

Thank you for your great comment and wonderful marks!We are glad to hear you liked here.Thank you for your staying with us!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Thank you.

I really had a great time in this guesthouse, met awesome people, joined the 1st birthday party, learnt some japanese from Osaka..... I had the feeling that I was hanging out with a big group of friends. Ina is reaaaally sweet and the guy whose name I forgot is super funny and helpful carrying my heavy suitcase :D I will definitely go there again!!! Inasan~ hontoni ookiniiiiiii :) gracias!!!!!

Thank you for your lovely comment and amazing marks!We are glad to hear you enjoyed here.Thank you for your staying with us and joining the party!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!Ookini!Muchas Gracias!

1 2 Next » last »