Tanita House

9.8
Superb 294 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
18th May 2017

Little oasis in the city. Feel like you are in ko Phi phi! Owner so lovely and welcoming. Homemade granola for breakfast- yummy! Had to move from here on last night as booked out - now in a soulless hotel - I miss you tanita!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
12th May 2017

Such an amazing hostel! The room was clean and very cozy to come back to at the end of the day. The owner, Aor, was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast in the mornings were a great start to my day! Absolutely delicious. I would definitely stay here again :)

• lili_u4444
  • Mexico, Female, 31-40
4th Apr 2017

I can't rave enough about how much I loved it here. The place is very pretty, everything super neat. My room smelled delicious which was lovely to come to after the entire day out. Breakfast is simple but delicious. Their coffee machine makes delicious coffee...if I came back to Chiang Mai I would definitely stay here again. Host is the nicest person ever as well:)

5th Feb 2017

This place was amazing. Aor is the best host I have ever encountered in the 35 countries I've visited. Do yourself a favor and stay here. The grounds are beautiful--almost magical, and the coffee shop/cafe on site is awesome, too. Hands down my favorite place I've stayed.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

Very sweet oasis within walking distance of everything fun in Chiang Mai. Great coffee too!