Tanita House

Superb 302 Total Reviews
Superb 302 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 41+
20th Jul 2017

My daughter and I took our holiday in Chiangmai for 4 days and stayed at Tanita. This was also my birthday gift to my daughter who was so delighted to find our accommodations was in Tanita. We both loved the feel of the place - cozy and unlike most hotels, we felt we lived in a Chiangmai-an house. We were well taken cared of by Aor, our host at Tanita. She left us at peace but when we had questions she was always there to help. She even booked our tours to the elephant sanctuary and temples.

• Belgium, Couple, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

Had a really nice stay in tanita house! Aor was very friendly and helpful, made us feel at home. Had a very nice cooked breakfast in morning even had twinnings tea and milk. Would definitely stay again if I go back to Chiang Mai!

• Australia, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2017

Great location with clean rooms and lovely staff

• China, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2017

Simply perfect!

• USA, Female, 31-40
9th Jun 2017

Amazingly chil, beautiful, clean and friendly place!! Really enjoyed our stay!! Only negative is that there is no sidewalk on the street and it feels dangerous to walk so close to the cars. There are plenty of Tuk tuks around to take you where you want to go.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Had an awesome stay at Tanita house!! Aor is incredible and so helpful with anything you need during your stay. I would recommend if you're looking for a cozy homestay vibe.

• aje1970
  • England, Female, 41+
21st May 2017

Welcomed by Aor on arrival, made to feel welcome after a long journey from UK. Lovely quiet and homely location. In a good location on the outskirts of the city away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to be able to walk to over footbridge into town. Accommodation very good, lovely comfortable bed and bedding. Bathroom and decent shower. Mosquito nets on all windows. Good base to explore Chiang Mai. Recommend Tanita House wholeheartedly. Aor is an amazing host, helping us to book trips

• England, Female, 41+
18th May 2017

Little oasis in the city. Feel like you are in ko Phi phi! Owner so lovely and welcoming. Homemade granola for breakfast- yummy! Had to move from here on last night as booked out - now in a soulless hotel - I miss you tanita!

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
12th May 2017

Such an amazing hostel! The room was clean and very cozy to come back to at the end of the day. The owner, Aor, was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast in the mornings were a great start to my day! Absolutely delicious. I would definitely stay here again :)

• lili_u4444
  • Mexico, Female, 31-40
4th Apr 2017

I can't rave enough about how much I loved it here. The place is very pretty, everything super neat. My room smelled delicious which was lovely to come to after the entire day out. Breakfast is simple but delicious. Their coffee machine makes delicious coffee...if I came back to Chiang Mai I would definitely stay here again. Host is the nicest person ever as well:)