Tanxiang Resort Reviews

No.130, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Shiang, Nantou County, Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan

The hostel is adjacent to the bus station, which made it PERFECT destination. However, at first I was a bit worried about the cleanliness, due to the cluttered lobby + fruit stand outside of the hostel. The staff was extremely and enthusiastic about having my friend and I take the boat (within 5 minutes of arriving). At the beginning, we were a bit annoyed; however, later found out that the boats stop running at 5 pm and it was a little after 3:30. The room was SUPER spacious and comfortable.

View all Sun Moon Lake Bed and Breakfasts