Tanxiang Resort Reviews

No.130, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Shiang, Nantou County, Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan

It isn't the worst place I've ever stayed, but it was incredibly expensive for what we got. Although it was a private room, we got a bed, a small blanket, and a bathroom. The room that you rent is not actually in the same building as the 'hotel lobby.' It was down the street inside of a restaurant. The walls are really thin, every night it sounded like the people above us were moving furniture for a few hours. On the booking page on Hostelworld, it says that they accept credit cards, not true!

Staff was really helpfull, room clean and we had a bathtube in our bathroom (that was exellent!). I would have wanted an extra blanket but that wasn't available because hostel was full, but it was the only negative thing I have to say about the place. It was right next to the bus station and they even served breakfast to the rooms.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Finland

The hostel is adjacent to the bus station, which made it PERFECT destination. However, at first I was a bit worried about the cleanliness, due to the cluttered lobby + fruit stand outside of the hostel. The staff was extremely and enthusiastic about having my friend and I take the boat (within 5 minutes of arriving). At the beginning, we were a bit annoyed; however, later found out that the boats stop running at 5 pm and it was a little after 3:30. The room was SUPER spacious and comfortable.

View all Sun Moon Lake Bed and Breakfasts