Tanxiang Resort Reviews

No.130, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Shiang, Nantou County, Sun Moon Lake, Taiwan

Staff was really helpfull, room clean and we had a bathtube in our bathroom (that was exellent!). I would have wanted an extra blanket but that wasn't available because hostel was full, but it was the only negative thing I have to say about the place. It was right next to the bus station and they even served breakfast to the rooms.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Finland

The hostel is adjacent to the bus station, which made it PERFECT destination. However, at first I was a bit worried about the cleanliness, due to the cluttered lobby + fruit stand outside of the hostel. The staff was extremely and enthusiastic about having my friend and I take the boat (within 5 minutes of arriving). At the beginning, we were a bit annoyed; however, later found out that the boats stop running at 5 pm and it was a little after 3:30. The room was SUPER spacious and comfortable.

View all Sun Moon Lake Bed and Breakfasts