5.4
Rating 46 Total Reviews
5.4
Rating 46 Total Reviews
Tanxiang Resort Located at No.130, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Shiang, Nantou County, Sun Moon Lake.
Taiwan
Sun Moon Lake 555 No.130, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Shiang, Nantou County
54% 46
23.8654312 120.9121047
    Rooms available

• Thailand, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
3.1

This property uses 300% fake photos for advertising. I traveled a lot and working in the tourism industry but this time I was shocked and immediately told the staff that it wasn't the room I booked and asked to change to the proper room. He was not allow to change the room. I finally can not stand even 30 minutes more with that awful environment and staff manners. I brought all my belongings and cross the road end-up to the proper hotel which is wonderful both the room and the staff.