Taormina's Odyssey Reviews

Via Patern� di Biscari n.13, Taormina, Italy

- Only one key for the shared dorm. - No one answered in the check-in time indicated on the website - the main door stayed open all the time except the supposed check-in time, nothing bad happened during my stay, but still makes me feel insecure

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Taiwan

The breakfast is really good. The bathroom downstairs was dirty, but upstairs cleaned. Room was clean. You should know that they have only one space for cars !!! and it's reserved for people who book with booking.com if I do remenber properly ....

It was a lovely vacation, one of the best. The owners of the hostel are very friendly and we had a great time being around. The city is marvelous, there are interesting places to see and the hostel is near the main street of the city. The room we had is clean and nice. We enjoyed the whole time there and we plan to come back.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Romania

More of a B&B than a hostel and good value for money, but you're just paying for the location. The included breakfast is one of the best, but the facilities aren't exactly "sparkling clean" and there weren't a lot of bathrooms. I only stayed one night so I didn't use the shower, but I wouldn't want to. YOU SHOULD KNOW: you need to reserve a parking spot in advance and sparking is sparse, using the kitchen costs 4EUR for 2 people and closes at 9, bring exact change or you'll get attitude.