Taormina's Odyssey Reviews

Via Patern� di Biscari n.13, Taormina, Italy

Even they were asking all the guests to be there befor 6PM(I was in very harry), when I arrived there, No one was there. So we needed to call them, and we had to wait 15 minuits. That was really bad because they were saying, if you don't show up befor 6PM you will lose your room. Its prrity bad. Moreover, their direction to the hostel was not really helpfull because it seems a few minuits from the bus stop, but its not. you have to allway crossing the oneside town to the other.

Nice place, clean & friendly

• 30th Jun 2014
  • Finland

I certainly enjoyed my stay in the hostel and I hope I'll return someday, but few things can be improved, such as: (i) give promptly a formal receipt of payment of the hostel as soon as we pay it; (ii) give more touristics instructions; (iii) expand the WiFi to the rooms, not only downstairs; (iv) do some integration event (such as an Italian night) for the guests; (v) be clear about the rules and time schedules; (vi) be a little more professional, 'cause not everybody is used to Italian shouts.

Pleasant Bed and Breakfast run by an Italian family. I had a lovely stay.

• 8th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Really nice accommodation, not near tourist tracks. Very good breakfast, nice contact with staff.