Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

Very nice Staff and very helpfull. Nice and clean showers. Room was perfect too! Located in the middle of the center of Warsaw. Only 5min walk to the Palace of Culture with a lot of shopping possibilities around it. Only a pity that you normally cannot leave your luggage after checking out (but we could do it anyway!).

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Before checkout time I cleaned my bed and left the key at the reception (nobody). I needed to store my luggage somewhere. I emailed them that I put my backpack in the corner of my room. I told my roomate about this, After few hours they emailed me back (after checkout time) that they sent my luggage to a different building. I came to pick that up. They ask for money for money. The manager screamed at me that I could not store my luggage. To get my backpack back I had to pay for another night.

Thank you for rating your stay with us - however we are disappointed, that you were only kind enough to provide this hateful & inaccurate description of how your stay ended. We are of course delighted, that you liked the first night of your stay so much, that you decided to prolong your booking to two nights. Nevertheless, as already explained, we are sorry that you tried to force our Staff into storing your luggage long past the time storage areas were available for you after the last night.

Very nice hostel, everything was ok. The kitchen is small but very cozy, costumers can make coffee and tea when they want. There are just few rooms (4, if i'm right), so the place is quiet. The bathrooms are pretty new and clean, maybe the showers are not really usefull (you will wet the floor for sure!). There are two different bathroom for men and women.

Thank you so much for finding the time to leave your remarks after the stay you had with us. We are glad that you found the hostel nice and enjoyed your stay; hopefully you will come back to us soon. As for the showers - they are prepared to get wet. :-)

Nice cosy and clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Thanks for the nice stay!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Thank you for the review and the time you spent in our hostel. We are delighted that you enjoyed it and hope to host you again soon!

Very good hostel in general! Nothing to add! Just to improve the service, it would be better to make the room hotter because it was really cold inside and try to propose bigger pillows :) But I recommend this one!

Thank you for rating your stay with us and the recommendation provided. We had a thorough check of the heating system installed in the hostel and it was marked as fully efficient; we will also gather additional opinions regarding the pillows and exchange them if needed. Hopefully we will have the chance to host you again soon!