7.6
Very Good 263 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 263 Total Reviews
Tapir Hostel Located at Ul.Wilcza 58A, , Warsaw.
Poland
Warsaw 00-679 Ul.Wilcza 58A
76% 263
52.2241059 21.0103748
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
8.0

The tapir hostel is a really small hostel but is a lovely place to stay. There's two large bathrooms and a kitchen in the downstairs area where free condiments are offered (Tea, coffee, shower gel etc.). The reception is only open a few hours but the staff leave you your room key and a friendly note if you check in outside of the office opening hours. The location isn't the best as it's quite a way from the main areas, but it's only a 15 minute walk to the main station where there are buses.

• gewoolgar3609
  • England, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2016
6.9

Hostel location is good in the prospect of it being in the city but it's in a back street which wasn't the nicest at night. can't really rate the staff as they weren't ever there I saw a lady once and I think she said two words.. Clean and nice just small, no real space to meet anyone or socialise, but was fine for two nights just a shame I couldn't meet anyone as I'm a solo traveller

29th Jun 2016
5.7

So I'll preface this that the hostel was somewhat close to the station and was clean. Thats about it for the good stuff. There was no one at reception, both the day I arrived and when I left so my card was charged remotely (which is ok). However it is not helpful at all when the wifi doesn't work at all, you have no clue what to do/see in the city, and the only information packets around were out dated. I would not recommend this hostel to people looking for a social atmosphere.

• England, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
6.0

Beautiful hostel, bad staff, only runs from 10am to 2pm. Uncomfortable environment especially when the owner was here, had no social skills whatsoever. Wifi doesn't work and when it does its bad and goes on and off constantly. The TV is pay per view only, dirty bathrooms and then they request the guests to make the effort to keep it clean as no other staff was ever present. The first day I arrived it was totally deserted, not even the receptionist was in. Best avoid this hostel.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016
6.9

I don't really mind that the hostel is small. The drawback was that although it's 24-hour check-in, but the staff is only there during the day - the guy was helpful, but not friendly at all. Because there's no staff, they use a lot of security camera and that's quite creepy for me. It's also quite far from the Old Town.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016
5.1

It was okay, I just don't like the idea of the reception with limited hours. I mean, I know it was my responsibility, but I forgot to save the codes they send me and I had to spend like an hour or more out side the hostel, ringing the bell and waiting for someone to open the door for me. Plus, I felt kinda insecure at nigth, I mean, who do you call if something goes wrong? I'm a tourist so obviously my phone didn't work there. Apparently I was the only girl in the hostel and that was scary.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2016
8.0

Very new hostel, small but cosy. The location is good, close to the train station and old town. Very clean! However, this is such a small hostel that there is no receptionist working except 10am-2pm each day, so if you have lots of questions or need any help it is a little tricky. Although, I was emailed the codes to the main doors so I could leave my bags there before 10am which was extremely helpful! The receptionist the next morning was very helpful and friendly. Nice place! I'll be back!

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
7th Jun 2016
6.9

No luggage room since the reception is not opened 24 hours. The staff is polite, but you can't see her all the time. The bed is quite clean, but the room is a bit smelly. The shower room is good and clean. There are hair dryer and iron.

4th Jun 2016
5.1

Reception is only there for a few hours a day which made it very inconvenient.

• marcovalentinopereira5878