Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

Nice cosy and clean hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Thanks for the nice stay!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Very good hostel in general! Nothing to add! Just to improve the service, it would be better to make the room hotter because it was really cold inside and try to propose bigger pillows :) But I recommend this one!

Unfortunately there was noone to let me in from the staff although I arrived as i have told before at 14.00. And the reception was said to be open until 15.00. Someone who sometimes works there let me in although he had no time... The 4bed dorms are small so make sure there is nobody in who smells to extreme I was told that there would be someone in the morning for check out. But there was nobody and i left at 9.00.

Thank you for this review. We're sad to hear that the service you experienced was not to your satisfaction, although we are also pleased to announce, that since the beginning of October Tapir Hostel has a new owner and a new approach towards customer service. Big changes have already been made, so next time you visit the situation will look totally different.