Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

Absolutely the worst experience I've had in like 30 hostels Arrived at 16:30... rang the gate's intercom; no answer. Finally a neighbour let us in. Got to the front door and rang the bell and no one answer - finally after banging a guest let us in (took us 25 mins). Inside... no receptionist, the guest helped us find a key and spare beds. Went out, came home 22:15 and still no receptionist. He comes into our (overcrowded) room at 12:45 a.m!!! To wake us up and ask for money!!! HATE HATE it!

Maybe it's a bit confusing. The double bed is a bunkbed as seen in the pictures. We had to go to another hostel to get the keys. There we had to pay immediately. For me that's kind of weird because we even didn't see the hostel we would stay in.. Room is very very small, beds are ok. Kitchen is nice and clean, the bathrooms as well!

The stay in general was quite good. The hostel is cozy, new and modern, rooms were clean, bathrooms were modern and perfect. As it's a small, if you're lucky w/ neighbours, one can sleep perfectly. One problem: we specifically wrote an email to inform of our arrival date, for someone to be there in recepcion (22 h), and none was there. It was raining, we couldnt enter and finally we had to phone them, cause no one was there to open. Thanks the recepcionist was kind and nice! I'd come back!!

Very nice Staff and very helpfull. Nice and clean showers. Room was perfect too! Located in the middle of the center of Warsaw. Only 5min walk to the Palace of Culture with a lot of shopping possibilities around it. Only a pity that you normally cannot leave your luggage after checking out (but we could do it anyway!).

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Belgium

Many thanks for your stay with us and the review you left afterwards. Hopefully you will have the chance to visit us again shortly.

Before checkout time I cleaned my bed and left the key at the reception (nobody). I needed to store my luggage somewhere. I emailed them that I put my backpack in the corner of my room. I told my roomate about this, After few hours they emailed me back (after checkout time) that they sent my luggage to a different building. I came to pick that up. They ask for money for money. The manager screamed at me that I could not store my luggage. To get my backpack back I had to pay for another night.

Thank you for rating your stay with us - however we are disappointed, that you were only kind enough to provide this hateful & inaccurate description of how your stay ended. We are of course delighted, that you liked the first night of your stay so much, that you decided to prolong your booking to two nights. Nevertheless, as already explained, we are sorry that you tried to force our Staff into storing your luggage long past the time storage areas were available for you after the last night.

Very nice hostel, everything was ok. The kitchen is small but very cozy, costumers can make coffee and tea when they want. There are just few rooms (4, if i'm right), so the place is quiet. The bathrooms are pretty new and clean, maybe the showers are not really usefull (you will wet the floor for sure!). There are two different bathroom for men and women.

Thank you so much for finding the time to leave your remarks after the stay you had with us. We are glad that you found the hostel nice and enjoyed your stay; hopefully you will come back to us soon. As for the showers - they are prepared to get wet. :-)