Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

Unfortunately there was noone to let me in from the staff although I arrived as i have told before at 14.00. And the reception was said to be open until 15.00. Someone who sometimes works there let me in although he had no time... The 4bed dorms are small so make sure there is nobody in who smells to extreme I was told that there would be someone in the morning for check out. But there was nobody and i left at 9.00.

This is a place for a traveller who wants no drama. A very mature and quiet environment.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Zimbabwe

the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful, showing us the best places to visit in Warsaw despite our short time there. Very clean and modern I will be back at some point!

During our stay, we only saw a member of staff once, during check-in. The staff are never in reception, and can only be reached over phone. The hostel also had no atmosphere, it was empty and not very sociable. The rooms and showers are nice enough, but a mouse (maybe a rat) poked it's head through a hole in our roof one morning, and obviously there were no staff around to report this problem to. Would not return to this hostel, not worth the relatively expensive price.

Great place, very well located and thanks to the manager who welcome us very well and gave us a lot of advices about places to visit, eat or go out :)

• 29th May 2014