Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

This is a place for a traveller who wants no drama. A very mature and quiet environment.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Zimbabwe

the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful, showing us the best places to visit in Warsaw despite our short time there. Very clean and modern I will be back at some point!

During our stay, we only saw a member of staff once, during check-in. The staff are never in reception, and can only be reached over phone. The hostel also had no atmosphere, it was empty and not very sociable. The rooms and showers are nice enough, but a mouse (maybe a rat) poked it's head through a hole in our roof one morning, and obviously there were no staff around to report this problem to. Would not return to this hostel, not worth the relatively expensive price.

Great place, very well located and thanks to the manager who welcome us very well and gave us a lot of advices about places to visit, eat or go out :)

• 29th May 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Tapir Hostel, it is a very clean place, in very good location. The owner is very helpful person. Most of the time there was nobody at the hostel, but if you have any problems you just need to call from the telephone which is for free at the hostels desk. For me it was very comfortable because I was feeling totally free for most of the time. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 3rd Apr 2014