Tapir Hostel Reviews

Ul.Wilcza 58A, Warsaw, Poland

I enjoyed my stay at Tapir Hostel, it is a very clean place, in very good location. The owner is very helpful person. Most of the time there was nobody at the hostel, but if you have any problems you just need to call from the telephone which is for free at the hostels desk. For me it was very comfortable because I was feeling totally free for most of the time. I definitely recommend this hostel!

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Bangladesh

It's not a bad hostel, but it's just too expensive for its value.

Instead of giving us a bad note write what was wrong exactly ? Maybe your expectations were too high and budget too low. Was it dirty, uncomfortable smelly was anyone rude to you, there was no wifi or the water was cold ? Please write it so we can improve our service. Regards,

Great staff and location, A++ hostel ;)

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Poland

Very small and very nice. The staff is not working there but the service is really good.

Very nice and very ,very clean place to stay highly recommended , room could be bit bigger but you not gonna stay there all day isn't ? just for sleep . Friendly staff and close to city center . Recommend :)

Staff were practically never present , they only left a cell telephone in the reception "just in case".

You should ask how to get inside the hostel a day before. You have to use a pin to open two gates.

The boy who cares for there is helpful and friendly. The big problem is that he is only at certain times there. When I arrived in the morning, there was no one to greet me at the hostel, and I had already sent an email telling you about my arrival time. My luck is that I was with a friend from Warsaw, who called the phone because I had no connection, and was with a heavy suitcase. In contrast, the structure is very good and everything is always clean. And it is well located.