9.0
Superb 194 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 194 Total Reviews
Tapok Hostel Located at Armeneasca 27 A, , Chisinau.
Moldova
Chisinau Chisinau 2012 Armeneasca 27 A
90% 194
47.0163411 28.8337683
    Rooms available

19th Nov 2016

Pretty good hostel. Had some trouble finding out how to leave Moldova and what bus stations to leave out of.

13th Nov 2016

it is nice and cosy hostel.i liked it...i still stay in hostel.

• bcouchman1121
  • England, Male, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016

This is a lovely little hostel right near the centre of town. The staff are very helpful and I met some really nice people here. We cooked some tasty food together, smoked shisha, and drank a few beers. Booked for two nights and ended up staying for five. Highly recommend!

21st Oct 2016

Pretty decent place in a great location. Chisinau is a quiet place at the best of times, but particularly in the off season. Good kitchen and courtyard. Trouble with the gas and hot water when I was there which detracted a little bit, but I had only a short stay, so not much of an issue for me.

2nd Oct 2016
7.4

An ok hostel, the loose atmosphere is the best part. Good Wifi, Good beds. Plus side: Atmosphere, Barbecue, respect quiet at night. Downside: Bad information at arrival, f.ex I was not given a key - so that I could get in at night. I came at 1.am one night and the hostel was locked. Fortunately I was saved by a frenchman who heard the bell ringing The shower - I literally had to bow down, make a cup with my hands and throw the water over my body. Not much information about excursions.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

It was one of the best hostel experiences I ever made all over Europe thanks to the great atmosphere. The hostel itself is good located and you reach every point of the city by foot. To some extend I was in luck to meet the right (other) guests at the right moment. The staff took good care of us and we went out together having a beer, walks and talks almost every night. The atmosphere was unique. And I will never forget the barbeques we had every evening (special thanks to Jean Marc)! Thank you

23rd Sep 2016

Great hostel in a perfect location (5-10 minutes walk from city center). Daily barbecues create a cool atmosphere to meet new people... And the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. If I return to Chisinau, I will definitely stay here again.

17th Sep 2016

Decent place to stay in Chisinau, no complaints.

• Netherlands, Male, 18-24
14th Sep 2016
8.0

Good atmosphere and friendly staff, location ok. The dorm is very cramped, as well as the upstairs bathroom. The high score here is overrated in my opinion considering the quality of facilities. Keep in mind that their prices on hostelworld are generally lower than when you just show up or extend, which I found weird.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
12th Sep 2016

Very tiny dorm rooms with no room to move at all. A lot of the lockers have missing keys so you only get a locker if you're very lucky. The atmosphere was really cool though however there was no bed for me when I arrived as they had overbooked.