Tapok Hostel Reviews

Armeneasca 27 A, Chisinau, Moldova

The place is close to the City Center, a bit on the untidy side and cramped with space. But there is a good spirit in the hostel, people associating from all over the world.

Stayed there for 1 night while visiting Chisinau. Good hostel, nice staff and nice chilling area outside! Some of the lockers seemed to have the same lock, which was a bit awkward. I would still recommend it!

I really enjoyed my time in Chisinau, and Tapok Hostel really played a great part in it! Overall the hostel was clean and the service perfect! Great atmosphere, the other guests were really cool people, and the hostel provides a great place to meet and talk to other travellers! The staff was great, specially Irina who was super kind and helpful! I really hope to come back, and if I do, I'll definitely stay at Tapok Hostel again! Thanks for the great time! Daniel

Pretty bland experience to be honest. Not much more I can say.

Excellent hostel! The people running the hostel were incredibly friendly during my stay and helped out with the many questions I had. Really nice relaxed location, would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Mar 2014