Tapok Hostel Reviews

Armeneasca 27 A, Chisinau, Moldova

Excellent hostel! The people running the hostel were incredibly friendly during my stay and helped out with the many questions I had. Really nice relaxed location, would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Mar 2014

I'd stay there again. Great location. I made friends with the staff. High quality mattress with clean bedding. Price was right. Well decorated. On the down side there wasn't enough space. We were all stepping on each other. The 1 washing machine was unable to handle all the bedding plus the guests needs. Racks of drying laundry everywhere. I wanted to do laundry during my stay but was unable. No lockers also!

Thank you for a good review. Sorry about our drying laundry it's already outside so is more space now in Hostel. Also our terrace is opened again after winter so we have more space for hanging out. Wait you again and hope to you'll like the changes!

It was a pleasure to stay there. I definitely recommend Tapok Hostel. A lot of space, comfortable beds, big kitchen where everybody can share their travel experiences, helpful staff who knows English very well and can suggest how to organise the excursion to every part of the country. Wifi works superbly. Rooms are cleaned every day and you get the electronic key so there is no need to wait for somebody to open the doors. Only five minutes on foot from the Central bus station! Thanks, Tapok!

There were no warm and hot water and after 6 hours on bus it was problematic situation for me.

We are really sorry for that. It is was general problem on our region for several hours and we haven't possibility to solve the hot water issue immediately. It was the first and I am sure the last time when this problem can cause our guests discomfort. We promise to do our bests for your next staying in our hostel.

A lovely team, thanks for your help!

Even though the facilities were a little crowded, the staff was very kind and the outlets at every bunk were a definite plus. I plan to come back soon.

Staff is really helpfull, thank you guys one more time. Location is very good.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Russia

Staff were nice and helpful. The place is clean enough, they certainly do make an effort in that department. Well equipped kitchen, spacious lockers, card system to get into the building, good heating. The shower was the worst part, they should definitely upgrade. There isn't really a common area besides the kitchen and the whole place is a bit over crowded. Overall, a good hostel!

Really nice hostel! Comfortable matresses, clean kitchen and nice rooms! Nice atmosphere. Also, it's 10 minutes far away from the city center! Recommeded!

Thank you Tapok!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Ukraine

The hotel was fantastic for mine requirements and I could not have ask for more. It was clean friendly and the location was outstanding. Great value for the money! FYI: During mine trip I stayed in 4 different Hostels and Tapok is definitely the best one, for future trips I will stay only here :) Happy

• 4th Dec 2013

It is really good place to stay in! The hostel is in the heart of the city and is near to all central places. It is a big separated house with a yard and parking comparing with another apartment-hostels it is very spacious and comfortable. The rooms, beds and all is very clean and comfortable. Staff helped me a lot in how, where and when to go, visit and so on. Definitely I will choice this hostel next time. Strongly recommend. Thank you guys for great time.

• 1st Dec 2013
  • Russia

Great people and really fun atmosphere, located in the center very close to the main boulevard and Central Bus Station. We had a small problem with the hot water, but they said it is only temporary, so hope it's fixed now.

• 9th Nov 2013
  • Romania

We didn't mind our stay at Tapok but the lack of a common room was an issue. The kitchen is quite small and pretty much the only place to hang out. Other than that it was fine.

Dear David, we have a common space on the 2'nd floor and almost implemented new common space on the 1st floor. Our big terrace is also always available for outdoor parties and baroque. So you will have enough space to hang out on your next visit to us.