Tapok Hostel Reviews

Armeneasca 27 A, Chisinau, Moldova

The place is close to the City Center, a bit on the untidy side and cramped with space. But there is a good spirit in the hostel, people associating from all over the world.

I really enjoyed my time in Chisinau, and Tapok Hostel really played a great part in it! Overall the hostel was clean and the service perfect! Great atmosphere, the other guests were really cool people, and the hostel provides a great place to meet and talk to other travellers! The staff was great, specially Irina who was super kind and helpful! I really hope to come back, and if I do, I'll definitely stay at Tapok Hostel again! Thanks for the great time! Daniel

Pretty bland experience to be honest. Not much more I can say.

Excellent hostel! The people running the hostel were incredibly friendly during my stay and helped out with the many questions I had. Really nice relaxed location, would definitely stay here again.

• 30th Mar 2014

I'd stay there again. Great location. I made friends with the staff. High quality mattress with clean bedding. Price was right. Well decorated. On the down side there wasn't enough space. We were all stepping on each other. The 1 washing machine was unable to handle all the bedding plus the guests needs. Racks of drying laundry everywhere. I wanted to do laundry during my stay but was unable. No lockers also!

Thank you for a good review. Sorry about our drying laundry it's already outside so is more space now in Hostel. Also our terrace is opened again after winter so we have more space for hanging out. Wait you again and hope to you'll like the changes!

It was a pleasure to stay there. I definitely recommend Tapok Hostel. A lot of space, comfortable beds, big kitchen where everybody can share their travel experiences, helpful staff who knows English very well and can suggest how to organise the excursion to every part of the country. Wifi works superbly. Rooms are cleaned every day and you get the electronic key so there is no need to wait for somebody to open the doors. Only five minutes on foot from the Central bus station! Thanks, Tapok!

There were no warm and hot water and after 6 hours on bus it was problematic situation for me.

We are really sorry for that. It is was general problem on our region for several hours and we haven't possibility to solve the hot water issue immediately. It was the first and I am sure the last time when this problem can cause our guests discomfort. We promise to do our bests for your next staying in our hostel.