Target Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza 3B, Zakopane, Poland

Nice hostel. We enjoyed our stay here. Only problem was that there was only 3 bathrooms (toilet + shower) for all guests, which was not enough.

We stayed in Target hostel twice! You will find the most helpful and nice staff around. They also give very useful information about hiking routes and activities. Great hostel!

• 9th Aug 2014

Acceptable but nothing great. 10 bed dorm cramped & very stuffy overnight. Kitchen small & awkward to use if more than 1 or 2 people there. Staff were nothing special. Decent wifi. Great location, few minutes to walk to the bus station & nice/short walk to town center, supermarket, etc. common room with pool table, TV, books, & board games.

We stayed there for two days and the hostel was perfect. We have kind of a problem because the first night we havent got a room despite the fact that we have booked it before, it was not the hostel fault and they solved perfectly, we stayed in other hostel 5 minutes away and the next night in target hostel. The staff is very friendly and really good, the hostel is clean and the rooms are big enough

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Spain

It's an enough hostal. If you're in zakopane for either hiking or skiing, worth it.

i can not give comment, when I arrive, the lady told me fully booked, due to I have already gave deposit in advance, she arranged another hostel to me.. I thought this issue only happened in booking.com

Our stay in Target hostel was overall very good, the place was really clean and the staff was very helpful.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was great, excellent alternative to the cities and was in a good location. The hostel itself was clean and well equipped, quiet but with a nice atmosphere,but the thing that was the best was the staff, i think the girl who was there throughout my trip (maybe Agatha???) was one of the friendliest person i have ever met, gave great advice for the area from where to eat to hiking trails and was just amazing :) loved it

Three of us travelling together stayed in a 4-bed dorm with an attached bathroom. Both were clean and nice. The breakfast was lovely (included some Polish pate and cheese). The staff were really, really friendly and very helpful! There were lockers in the room as well. The only complaint was that it was a bit cold the first night. Overall though, it was a very positive experience.

One of the quietest and most comfortable hostels I've been to. Perfect for those of us who needed to get up early, hike all day, and come home for an undisturbed rest at night. And the staff - especially the girl in the morning - was excellent, very friendly and helpful.

Good facilities and location. Would stay there again.

The staff is the best thing in the hostel. Agata is the most helpuf person that I met in my whole trips. She is to friendly! Everything that I needed, she helped me.

My stay was fine, the facilities are good and the beds were comfortable. My only complaints would be that they said there were eggs at breakfast but there weren't, and that the staff seemed so have very limited knowledge about public transport in the area.

Awasome place

The best Hostel I've ever been. It's cheap, clean and it's 10 minutes from the main street. It also has the nicest receptionist in the world, who can teach you some polish words (like "Lubię polskie") haha (:

Fairly quiet town. Hostel was nice.

Great hostel