Target Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza 3B, Zakopane, Poland

Great hostel

Hostel was nice and clean and the location is good. the staff were friendly and helpful, the showers could be warmer but would still stay here again.

the hostel is very good, and the receptionists are lovely

Everything excellent, since location until the care of the staff.

The staff is very friendly and the hostel it's very clean and beautiful. Excellent attention and environment.

The best accommodation in Zakopane, great professionals, very nice people, highly recommend.

I really enjoyed my staying at the Target Hostel. It has a lot of advantages, but what is the most important: very friendly and attentive staff. Everything that I need like maps, information about Zakopane, telephone numbers and so on. They really care about guests. And the Hostel itself is homelikely. If I come to the Zakopane again, I will definitely stay at the Target Hostel.

• 4th Jan 2014
  • Kazakhstan

The best hostel in Poland.. Was really nice, and the staffs were the best staffs ever!!! They help us a lot, are really kind and helpful! Thanks so much for your staffs.

We had a nice stay in target hostel, it's clean and nice and with lot of table games, movies and even billiard! :) the location is central but not too much which is a plus because the area is very quite! The stuff was helpful and kind, really recommend this place!

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Poland

My stay at Target Hostel in Zakopane was great, was so good in fact that I ended up staying there 2 extra nights instead of going to my next destination, the staff is simply the best I have ever encountered, always nice and really helpful and the hostel is always in great conditions, even the morning after new years eve! I will definitely recommend this Hostel to anyone going the Zakopane, I had a lot of fun there and met a lot of awesome people, I will go back there with out a doubt.

Igor(?) on 12/25 was very sweet and enthusiastic, the girl on 12/27 was so too. Best wishes and true happiness for 2014.