Target Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza 3B, Zakopane, Poland

Couldnt be happier that i stayed here!

I loved staying at the target hostel. The location is perfect and the staff is very motivated to help you. One small thing. The showers should be fixed.

Really nice hostel. Staff were very helpful and rooms were clean. Wi-fi sometimes cut out. But overall, a great hostel!

the WiFi went down and was slow at times . the bathrooms had both a shower and a toilet in the same cubicle. so sometimes there waiting. the mattress was poor. the staff were super helpful. Igor was great

I hope there will be chargers that can be borrowed by the guests because sometimes people forgot to bring the charger for weekends. Also, the WiFI is out of order for a whole day during my stay and the signal is not good as well. And it would be great if the computer for guests is upgraded because it's too old and slow (it's Windows Me or 98 I forgot).

• 3rd Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Small hostel in zakopane near the main street (10 min by walk) and 5 min from the buss station. The staff is very kind and help you with everything you want ( planning of a hiking trip or planning the transportation for your next destination) The hostel is clean and there is a calm atmosphere which is good when youre back from a hike.

Great staff very helpful about local area & hiking options. Very close to bus station so great for getting to all starting points for hiking. Two supermarkets nearby. Satellite TV had just about every news channel so great for catching up on rainy days.

I was really content with the accomodation. The staff was very nice and caring about their guests. Everything you would wish a good hostel to have, was there. I even got a breakfast around 6 to catch my bus in time.

• 30th Apr 2015

We had a good stay in Zakopane. :) About the staff: Igor was an amazing host, very enthusiastic and open. He gave us a lot of advices and we felt like home. The girls seemed to be a little bored, just telling us it was too early for hiking (1st of May Weekend). On Saturday evening the girl told us, that she is going to close the hostel Sunday at 12am and we have to get the luggage at this time. This was kind of sad, because weather was beautiful and we would have liked to stay longer...

Dziękuję! Thank you for everything, especially the portuguese conversations, letting us take a shower after check out and writing on the wall. My friend and I had an awesome stay!

I have been in this hostel just for a weekend. The position is great, 5 minutes walking from the station. The girls at the reception were really nice and kind, the room was neat and the bed comfortable. Breakfast is enough and you can make tea and coffee whenever you want. Great hostel.

The staff are helpful. But there's not enough hot water for a shower and the bed sheets are not very clean. Anyway, it costs just 29 zl for a night, and it's worth a stay.

All good and nice! staff was good but not that helpful about infos of Zakopane!

This was such a clean hostel that I was very happy, the bed sheets and the bathrooms were always clean. That wasn't many people there, but It is ok if you want to meet people. And the best thing is that it is near of everything! The staff is helpful and nice.

Really it is a very beautiful and clean place, with a very nice staff all of them speak English and friendly. but as i told them the atmosphere is not too good, because maybe the free place to meet a new people is a little bit small.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Palestine
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It's very nice & cozy place with 7 rooms only. Kitchen is located on the other part of the building, so you have to go outside to reach it - that was a bit uncomfortable. Common area is rather small with very old couch that needs to be replaced! TV SAT is not working, stolen movie cds, many books to swap. Staff was great, especially Igor and Asia - they should get a raise or at least a bonus for all the great work they're doing! Their attitude towards customers was highly appreciated. Well done!