Target Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza 3B, Zakopane, Poland

Igor is the man! I have a very nice time staying at the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Igor even helped me plan my trip during my stay in Zakopane! :) Great location, located beetwen the bus station and the Krupowki street.The only downside is that I only could stay there for a night because the hostel was fully booked. Will definitely come back! :) Sue, xx.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Couldnt be happier that i stayed here!

I loved staying at the target hostel. The location is perfect and the staff is very motivated to help you. One small thing. The showers should be fixed.

Really nice hostel. Staff were very helpful and rooms were clean. Wi-fi sometimes cut out. But overall, a great hostel!

Perfect hostel - I'd rather say - the best in Zakopane. The only disadvantage you might consider - this is the hostel's location. But I have another opinion. This hostel is located in 10-15 minutes by walk from the main and the most crowded street in Zakopane - Krupowki str. By staing in Target Hostel you are ridden of noise, cry and horse-laugh at the midnight. In brief - I recomend...

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Ukraine

the WiFi went down and was slow at times . the bathrooms had both a shower and a toilet in the same cubicle. so sometimes there waiting. the mattress was poor. the staff were super helpful. Igor was great

This hostel was in a great location with very friendly staff. On the other hand the beds were terrible and could feel the slats through the mattress, and the pillows were yellow and had no pillow cases, I had to use a T-shirt instead. The shower is terrible. If these problems were fixed then I think I would stay here again

I hope there will be chargers that can be borrowed by the guests because sometimes people forgot to bring the charger for weekends. Also, the WiFI is out of order for a whole day during my stay and the signal is not good as well. And it would be great if the computer for guests is upgraded because it's too old and slow (it's Windows Me or 98 I forgot).

Small hostel in zakopane near the main street (10 min by walk) and 5 min from the buss station. The staff is very kind and help you with everything you want ( planning of a hiking trip or planning the transportation for your next destination) The hostel is clean and there is a calm atmosphere which is good when youre back from a hike.

Great staff very helpful about local area & hiking options. Very close to bus station so great for getting to all starting points for hiking. Two supermarkets nearby. Satellite TV had just about every news channel so great for catching up on rainy days.

I was really content with the accomodation. The staff was very nice and caring about their guests. Everything you would wish a good hostel to have, was there. I even got a breakfast around 6 to catch my bus in time.

• 30th Apr 2015

We had a good stay in Zakopane. :) About the staff: Igor was an amazing host, very enthusiastic and open. He gave us a lot of advices and we felt like home. The girls seemed to be a little bored, just telling us it was too early for hiking (1st of May Weekend). On Saturday evening the girl told us, that she is going to close the hostel Sunday at 12am and we have to get the luggage at this time. This was kind of sad, because weather was beautiful and we would have liked to stay longer...