Target Hostel Reviews

Sienkiewicza 3B, Zakopane, Poland

i can not give comment, when I arrive, the lady told me fully booked, due to I have already gave deposit in advance, she arranged another hostel to me.. I thought this issue only happened in booking.com

Our stay in Target hostel was overall very good, the place was really clean and the staff was very helpful.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

The hostel was great, excellent alternative to the cities and was in a good location. The hostel itself was clean and well equipped, quiet but with a nice atmosphere,but the thing that was the best was the staff, i think the girl who was there throughout my trip (maybe Agatha???) was one of the friendliest person i have ever met, gave great advice for the area from where to eat to hiking trails and was just amazing :) loved it

Three of us travelling together stayed in a 4-bed dorm with an attached bathroom. Both were clean and nice. The breakfast was lovely (included some Polish pate and cheese). The staff were really, really friendly and very helpful! There were lockers in the room as well. The only complaint was that it was a bit cold the first night. Overall though, it was a very positive experience.

One of the quietest and most comfortable hostels I've been to. Perfect for those of us who needed to get up early, hike all day, and come home for an undisturbed rest at night. And the staff - especially the girl in the morning - was excellent, very friendly and helpful.

Good facilities and location. Would stay there again.

The staff is the best thing in the hostel. Agata is the most helpuf person that I met in my whole trips. She is to friendly! Everything that I needed, she helped me.

My stay was fine, the facilities are good and the beds were comfortable. My only complaints would be that they said there were eggs at breakfast but there weren't, and that the staff seemed so have very limited knowledge about public transport in the area.

Awasome place

The best Hostel I've ever been. It's cheap, clean and it's 10 minutes from the main street. It also has the nicest receptionist in the world, who can teach you some polish words (like "Lubię polskie") haha (:

Fairly quiet town. Hostel was nice.

Great hostel

Hostel was nice and clean and the location is good. the staff were friendly and helpful, the showers could be warmer but would still stay here again.

the hostel is very good, and the receptionists are lovely