Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

This hostel is great! The staff are super friendly, welcoming and accomodating. Was my favourite hostel I've stayed in in Spain so far.

• 27th Jul 2015

Litteraly 2 steps away from the beach and the city centre, very clean and charming place with very helpful and smiling staff always up for a laugh ! Highly raccomandated place !

• 21st Jul 2015

Such a cute hostel! Relaxing like a resort. Super friendly staff. Small size of hostel makes it easy to meet people, although it doesn't seem like a huge social hub. It's a little more quiet compared to other hostels in Spain but it makes sense considering how laid-back Tarifa is. Met a couple young groups of friends who were staying there for a short weekend getaway. 2 minute walk from beach and port!

The staff was friendly and willing to help with anything. There was a very laid-back atmosphere which I enjoyed. The breakfast was running a little low by the time we made it down and it didn't seem like it was re-stocked very quickly, however.

• 1st Jul 2015

Had the most amazing stay in possibly one of the coolest places I've ever stayed in which is saying a lot! The staff were so friendly and helpful (seeing them outside of the hostel too! ) the place was clean and so cosy - really home away from away. The kitchen and common areas were such an unreal vibe where you really felt so comfortable to talk and cook with people and make plans for all the awesome things Tarifa has to offer! Seriously the best places to stay in Tarifa.

I liked this hostel a lot. It's smaller, so you have to interact with people. Met people fairly quick and easy here. Five minutes from the beach. Beautiful view of Africa from the terrace on the roof. Location is pretty good too. It has lockers, but only big enough to store valuables.

Very nice hostel.

nice hostel, good breakfast, good terrace.

Great hostel! Small improvement can be made with bigger safety lockers and more stabile beds. Otherwise great stay at melting pot!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

I loved this hostel. I didn't want to leave..the staff are amazing and so helpful with whatever I needed. The place is big and I had no worries about my belongings :) I stayed for ten days and was sad to everyone as they made me feel so at home and they know how to party in tarifa. I will be back.:) thank God you guys.

• 23rd Jun 2015

200€, a wet suite and some recharging cables where stolen from different people during my stay. The day personal did not even ask the night shift about anything. Nobody seemed to care about it!

Dear Customer, we are very sorry to hear about what hapenned to you. However, you came very late and very drunk to the hostel. You left your wallet in the bathroom and a customer gave it back to us in the morning. We gave it back to you as it was given to us i.e with all the cards expect the 200 euros you claim were in there. You also said your wetsuit and cables had been stolen when they had actually just been misplaced.

I really enjoyed my stay here! It is a nice, homey hostel with a GIANT terrace. It is also located right by the beach and the city center. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating: El Pony, Bilal and Outman definitely made me feel comfortable during the four nights I was there, and it is easy to meet other interesting travelers in the common spaces or the very large, well‐equipped kitchen. I would definitely stay here again.

I had an excellent stay at this hostel. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and plentiful. I really enjoyed their big kitchen which was great for preparing meals and socializing with other travelers. The hostel is in a great location, close to all the bars and main beach. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Stay here if in Tarifa.

Very good location as you can reach the beach, old town and bus station by walk. I really fall in love with Tarifa. I liked my stay in Melting pot Hostal because everything was clean,the room was comfy, the staff were helpful, very friendly ;-) You get an basic breakfast which is perfect in general. You can bring your own stuff and cook whatever you like..SALUD! ;-)

friendly staff (mostly) very convenient place to stay

Really great stay at the melting pot. Free breakfast is eggs toast and jam. Some lockers were just drawers. Clean bathrooms, great staff, awesome location, definitely go here!

Great, friendly staff! Good location and very clean

Convenient hostel, just beside the city center but far from the noise. It is a house trasnformed into a hostel. The bad side is that there is just two toilets for the whole hostel. The staff was nice.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Spain

Lots of character, good vibe. Looking forward to come back!

• 12th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel ,amazing staff and wonderful atmospher ,i highly recomend it.

• 10th Jun 2015