Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel

Superb 1976 Total Reviews
Superb 1976 Total Reviews

• Austria, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Good place to explore Tanger, I met a lot of great travellers there and had a really good time. The staff is nice and really helpful. Overall a relly good place, but a bit too expensive.

2nd Apr 2017

Peter is the absolute g and makes the best mojitos ever! All the staff are super friendly and want to make you feel at home. One of the best hostels I've stayed in and that's saying a lot!

• Canada, Couple, 41+
2nd Apr 2017
8.0

Nice terraces, friendly and helpful staff. Need more toilets. Wifi patchy. Double room needs shelves.

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2017

Too much hash in morocco meant I booked the hostel for the day before we arrived! Staff were great, they put us up in the staff accommodation. Clean fun hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2017

really friendly hostel - central and 5 mins from beach and cool beach bars. nice rooms, everything is clean

• Australia, Male, 31-40
27th Mar 2017

Awesome place with a fun crew of workers, this place had a feeling of home away from home. Close to the beach and Port to Morocco, and right next to the old city full of pubs and cafes. Definitely will come back again.

12th Mar 2017

I was heading to tanjiers and this hostel was perfectly located, tops 5 minutes from the terminal. There was lots of common space to meet other guests in, and a great atmosphere. The staff we're super helpful and inviting.

7th Mar 2017

Melting Pot is a great hostel,it only five minutes from ferry to Morocco,found it hamdy when I went to Morocco.The staff are very friendly and helpful.There a few guitars ther,a good place to have a Jam.I hpoe to go back the next time Im in the south of Spain.

16th Feb 2017
6.3

Good location if you are taking an early ferry to Morocco. Small rooms small common area. Friendly staff. No breakfast.

15th Feb 2017

Melting Pot is the best hostel in Spain :) Location is perfect, just few minutes walk from the beach, and like 2 minutes walk from old town. Atmosphere is great, I felt like home, and I supposed to stay just 1 - 2 nights, end up staying there almost two weeks!! I met there great people...and I love Otman and Bilal ( I hope spelling of your names is correct:) ) they are the nicest and most welcoming host I had met :) and I hope to see them again :) Thank you and I wish you all the best:)Monika