Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Excellent staff and facilities, extremely helpful

When i arrived they were a little busy with a painting and cleaning programme,normal at this time of year, however i was made very welcome and every thing was really excelleant, will be booking again as i travel four time or more a year to tarifa. thanks guys for a good stay

Very possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in! I was there over New Year and the atmosphere was amazing and inclusive. The place was spotless, very easy to find and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The rest of hostels I go to on this trip have a touch act to follow!

Really cool staff. No complaints at all. Highly recommend this hostel.

I had a great stay. I will surely come back in the future!

• 24th Dec 2015

The staff was very accommodating to our late arrival!

• 14th Dec 2015

Had a great time! Really loved the atmosphere and the people there.

Super nice hostel close to the centre of Tarifa! 5 min from Comes bus, 1 min from the Port, 1 min from the historic centre of Tarifa and the beach. I ll for sure come back here..nice atmosphere and super staff. Thank u Loris, Veronica, Lucy and Hotman for everything. I was in the hostel for 5 days and it was like to be at home. Nice and comfy kitchen, laundry service, super wifi and comfy beds. Close to playa de los lances for surfing and kitesurfing! Recommended!!

It is very good hostel, you can meet a various kind of travellers in there. Hostel people keep clean day and night.

I stayed here on Nov 14th 2015. It had said that there was free breakfast and there wasn't: there wasn't even milk to make coffee with. I was disappointed with this. Also the staff tried to sell certain excursions that they would benefit from rather than telling us about all of the options, e.g.they only gave us info. on certain (more expensive) day excursions to morocco. Luckily, we found a cheaper excursion elsewhere. Overall a little disappointing.

Had an amazing stay; met interesting people from all over the world, very friendly and helpfull staff and great place to surf and kitesurf. See you another time again! Grts, Roger

• 11th Nov 2015

Was a bit quiet as I stayed during low season but still a nice vibe and lovely staff. Nice hot showers and relatively big communal kitchen 😊 I would stay here again.

I cannot wait to return to Tarifa and stay at The Melting Pot again. Awesome staff. Incredible location. Clean facilities. Great vibes. Thanks for everything!!

Only improvement is lockers for back packs otherwise atmosphere was fantastic! Wifi sketchy and only in common area. Very clean place! Nice community dinner and close to port and beach. Less then 5 min walk to either. Little further from bus but instructions are good and was easy to find.

Friendly and helpful staff. Hot and clean shower and bathroom. Never had to wait for toilet or shower. Big wonderful kitchen. Raw eggs for breakfast so can cook how you like in pan. Wonderful. Think I got lucky but made a bunch of AWESOME friends here. Perfect location (walked from port, walked to bars and markets, etc.). Reasonable price. Late check out. Bfast not too early. Decorated well. Cards and games in living room. Great vibe overall and really happy I stayed here! Will come back!

The hostel is in a good location right by the old city and the beach. I found the staff to be very helpful, especially in planning my day trip to Tangier. Breakfast is the usual hostel toast and coffee. The locker in my room was too small to fit my backpack, but I never felt like there was a danger of anything being stolen. The only issue I had was that on my first night one of the guys in the room kept shouting gibberish every two hours or so, which kept waking me up.

Great location, friendly staff, and good simple breakfast. You're able to buy ferry tickets to Morocco there and get information and insight you need for your trip.

You can stop searching and just stay here!! Great hostel, such nice, helpful, informative, flexible chilled out people. Possibly the best location in Tarifa... if you want to chill out with nice people then stay here :) We stayed in a 8bedroom with private bathroom, so that was a big +, it also has a beautiful terrace. Only nice people can make a great hostel!

• 27th Oct 2015
  • Slovenia

really nice hostel and helpfull!!!

Great location and Loris the front desk guy in the morning was a great help for my stay. Thank you. The sunsets from the rooftop terrace were great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3