Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Very good hostel, helpful staff, can't go wrong staying here

On arrival we met the manager Otman both gorgeous and friendly who made us feel right at home. The Location was perfect, literally two minutes from the beach and the old town where all the great bars and restaurants are. The hostel provided great recommendations for everything. Despite sharing a dorm everyone was so friendly, never having to queue for the bathroom. They even stored our bags on the day we checked out. Be prepared to have an amazing time in Tarifa and stay here!!

• 18th May 2015

Super friendly staff, We arrived late at night and all went well.

• 16th May 2015

Great hostel, staff was very friendly and helpful. Great location in Tarifa, close to everything. Would stay here again.

I was very happy while staying at The Melting Pot Hostel Tarifa. Staff and visitors were really cool, the kitchen was great and the atmosphere was great.

Great location, helpful staff, clean facilities. Only downsides are there is only two toilets for the entire hostel, and the bunks are incredibly squeaky. Other than that, great place. We'd go back

I loved my stay at the Melting Pot in Tarifa! the atmosphere was very pleasant and young, everybody was very chillout and professional, always happy to help! you can decide if party or just chill in the various commune area of the hostel. I would definitely go back , maybe in a month or so....!!

• 6th May 2015

Relaxing atmosphere but I think security can be improved. It is possible to just walk in the hostel, go to a dorm and do your thing.

cheap but very nice and clean hostel, close to the beach and to the center of the town, I definitely recommend it!

• 5th May 2015

The hostel was in a good location. The security could have been a little better because anyone can just walk in and the rooms don't get locked. The breakfast was alright, not great. There could also be more than two bathrooms shared between everyone staying. Otherwise the staff were really friendly and helpful.

The great ambient in private house *

Me and my friends had a great time in this cosy and sweet hostel. The staff is extreemly friendly and helpful and so are the guests and the whole atmosphere. I highly recommend "Melting Pot" and I hope to get the possibility to come back soon.

• 27th Apr 2015

My stay at The Melting Pot was fantastic! Everything is very clean, the kitchen is well equipped and breakfast is included. I ended up having my own dorm for the 2 nights that I stayed. It is very easy to get to from the port, 2 minute walk, and everything from there is easy to find. I went running on the beach and the weather was perfect, 2 minutes from the hostel as well. Overall amazing place to stay!

Excellent hostel, rooms were spacious and the lockers were huge. Wifi worked well, staff were helpful and friendly and the kitchen was massive. 1 down side was lack of toilets.

Staff was very helpful and the premises were kept spotless. Good value.

Great hostel. A few minutes walk to the beach, and about one minute walk to historic area and the port. Highly recommended as a stopping point before or after Morocco.

EGGS FOR BREAKFAST! Also, free room upgrade :) Friendly staff that took us out to see the sunset on the beach and the party in the streets at night. Easy to meet people at this hostel, too, so great for solo travelers. The hostel was super easy to find from the bus station, so bonus!

We had a great time at the hostel! The staff is super friendly and helps you with everything!! Great atmosphere and perfect welcoming! I'm coming back soon!

• 21st Apr 2015

Great location very relaxed vibe great people and great staff. And a great time. Good spot for spear fishers and kite surfers. Look forward to coming back

The hostel was very central, clean, the staff helpful and friendly