Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

really nice hostel and helpfull!!!

Great location and Loris the front desk guy in the morning was a great help for my stay. Thank you. The sunsets from the rooftop terrace were great!

Only stayed here for one night before taking the ferry to Tangier the next morning. Short walk from the bus station, pleasant walk to the shops and old town and to the port. The staff were really nice and helpful with tips around town. Free breakfast was great as well. Would definitely recommend.

spent onel one night was nice

I had a great stay! The hostel is great for people who travel alone and want to meet other people. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast is good too and the rooftop terrace is lovely. I would definitely recommend it to other people!

Great hostel! Awesome hostel for a relaxing break. Great kitchen, terrace and lounge. Close to the beach. The only negative is that the bunk bed was really squeaky and uncomfortable.

Perfect place, great people !

• 9th Oct 2015

Everyone was so welcoming and I loved having my name displayed on the welcome board; it's the little things like that when you feel comfortable. Great staff and many thanks for all the cooperation with our requests!

• 9th Oct 2015

An okay place. The 8 bed dorm was horribly cramped! Asked to be moved which was no problem. Showers were okay. The place is just a bit old, not cool old. Just old. It's was an okay stay cool rooftop. But no comfy places to chill up there. I'll try somewhere else next time I come to tarifa.

We had a great stay at the melting pot! The staff was really nice and relaxed, even after we prolonged our stay for the third time on short notice.The kitchen is roomy and social!

I had a great time at this hostel! The guys at the reception are very friendly and always in a good mood. The location of the hostel is perfect and the atmosphere in the hostel is very homelike. There is a nice little terrace outside for having a good chat before going out. During my stay there were three bathrooms for all guests and I never had to wait. The doors of the bathrooms upstairs could be renewed, everything else was perfect! I hope to stay there again sometime :)

Very good hostel, free breakfast, great people, good to meet kitesurfers and just travelers!

Can you even imagine how beautiful it must be... ...when you decide to leave your old life and come back? See you soon Tarifa! See you soon Melting Pot! See you soon Loris, Otman, Bilal, Idriss and Udai! :-)

• 14th Sep 2015
  • Slovakia

Staff 100% Atmosphere 100%. Clean rooms/bathrooms/kitchen, everything in walking distance (Beach and old town literally 1 minute walk away) MUY BIEN!!!!! See you soon :) (still not sure when but please don't throw out my backpack)

I was just there for a night on my way to Morocco. It was fine, nothing too special. The guy working the check-in was a little rude about the rest of my traveling--trying to convince me that Tarifa was better... Like I said, though, fine for just passing through and a good location.

• 10th Sep 2015

I had an awesome time. The staff was really helpful. My friends had stayed there 8 years ago and it seems that it still has the same quality. Keep up the good work.

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is few mins from the beach and centre. I will definitely come again to Tarifa and stay at Melting Pot

• 2nd Sep 2015
  • Slovakia

Amazing Hostel.

A really great hostel. The staff is always there for you, ready to solve any issue! The location could not be better and the atmosphere is simply amazing, if you want to practice your Spanish, French, German, Italian, whatever. This was my 2nd time in the hostel, after 4 years and when I return to Tarifa, I will have no problem to choose a hostel :) Totally recommend this one!

I really enjoyed my stay at melting pot and would have liked to stay more than two nights, as many people do there! Location between citycenter and beach is perfect and the atmosphere was excellent! Only breakfast could have been a little better, it was only bread, marmelade and coffee. Would definitely stay there again!