Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Good atmosphere, good people, awesome view

• 31st Aug 2015

The place overall is very nice but there are not enough bathrooms and it can have more activities to put guests in contact.

Beds are really creaky/shaky and the mattresses are so thin I could feel the bed springs... Besides that this hostel was an okay place to crash for 1 night coming back from Morocco on my way back through Spain

Great place, great location and friendly staff. What more can you ask for ?

Amazing Holidays!I went with friend! The staff is very friendly, the atmosphere is like a family, love it! The Italian guy Loris is the best receptionist I Have ever met, he takes care to everyone and to everything. I hope we will come back very soon!

• 23rd Aug 2015

We had to leave early in the morning and the staff, despite reassuring us about that, failed to show up and give us back the 5€ deposit for the keys. It's not a matter on money, obviously, it's a matter of reliability. Everything else was perfectly fine.

It is very central but doesn't make you feel really comfortable and at home so you basically just sleep there. Breakfast is only until 10.30. Since everybody tries to eat late it gets really crowded and you have to queue for coffee. I think it wouldn`t hurt to leave the breakfast stuff on the table half an hour longer sinde it is self service anyways. Also, there are only 3 bathrooms with toilets inside the showers. So you always had to queue even for the toilet.

Great staff, helped me arrange my day trip to Tangier. Excellent location. Only one toilet/shower for downstairs which was difficult to keep clean, but the rest of the hostel well maintained.

1 2 3 Next » last »