Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

Staff was very helpful and the premises were kept spotless. Good value.

Great hostel. A few minutes walk to the beach, and about one minute walk to historic area and the port. Highly recommended as a stopping point before or after Morocco.

EGGS FOR BREAKFAST! Also, free room upgrade :) Friendly staff that took us out to see the sunset on the beach and the party in the streets at night. Easy to meet people at this hostel, too, so great for solo travelers. The hostel was super easy to find from the bus station, so bonus!

We had a great time at the hostel! The staff is super friendly and helps you with everything!! Great atmosphere and perfect welcoming! I'm coming back soon!

• 21st Apr 2015

Great location very relaxed vibe great people and great staff. And a great time. Good spot for spear fishers and kite surfers. Look forward to coming back

The hostel was very central, clean, the staff helpful and friendly

Just excellent, Can't recommend it enough...

Fantastic hostel. Great big kitchen. It honestly felt like home. There was just a great atmosphere. 2 min from the beach. Highly recommend.

I had a very lovely time at The Melting Pot Hostel in Tarifa. It has a fantastic atmosphere, all the staff are great and it was always very clean! Often people are playing guitar/singing - which was magical.

• 11th Apr 2015

Just amazing. I will come back for sure !!

It was a great experience and the staff is so nice! The only thing I can point out is the security. I came back one evening and the staff was changed. I don't expect the new staff to know who I am but when none of the doors are locked I might expect them to ask me to show a key or some other prove that I am actually staying there and not just there to go in to a room and steal stuff. But fortunately, there are free lockers :)

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Denmark

For sure the best hostel i've ever been, nothing bad to say... Good location, close to the town center and the beach, staff very nice, helpfull and morover very welcoming. Amazing atmosphere! I recomand this place to all of you....

Would really recommend this hostel, especially for the staff who were incredibly friendly, happy to share their drink and bring us out for a night even though there wasn't much happening in Tarifa, we still had great fun. The beds are very comfy and they give you plenty of blankets. Breakfast: the food itself could have been better as it was just toast and one egg per person but everyone sits and eats around one big table together which was very enjoyable. Also its only a 5 min walk from beach.

This hostel felt very friendly and comfortable.

Had a nice stay, though might be very overcrowded in season, the toilets/showers bit limited, if all beds occupied. Location excellent, near beach, but also old city. Bus station about 15 min to go.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »