Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel Reviews

Calle Turriano Gracil, 5, Tarifa, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay here! It is a nice, homey hostel with a GIANT terrace. It is also located right by the beach and the city center. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating: El Pony, Bilal and Outman definitely made me feel comfortable during the four nights I was there, and it is easy to meet other interesting travelers in the common spaces or the very large, well‐equipped kitchen. I would definitely stay here again.

I had an excellent stay at this hostel. The beds were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean and plentiful. I really enjoyed their big kitchen which was great for preparing meals and socializing with other travelers. The hostel is in a great location, close to all the bars and main beach. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Stay here if in Tarifa.

Very good location as you can reach the beach, old town and bus station by walk. I really fall in love with Tarifa. I liked my stay in Melting pot Hostal because everything was clean,the room was comfy, the staff were helpful, very friendly ;-) You get an basic breakfast which is perfect in general. You can bring your own stuff and cook whatever you like..SALUD! ;-)

friendly staff (mostly) very convenient place to stay

Really great stay at the melting pot. Free breakfast is eggs toast and jam. Some lockers were just drawers. Clean bathrooms, great staff, awesome location, definitely go here!

Great, friendly staff! Good location and very clean

Convenient hostel, just beside the city center but far from the noise. It is a house trasnformed into a hostel. The bad side is that there is just two toilets for the whole hostel. The staff was nice.

Lots of character, good vibe. Looking forward to come back!

• 12th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel ,amazing staff and wonderful atmospher ,i highly recomend it.

Awesome hostel! Staff was super nice and helpful. Great atmosphere, definitely recommend staying here:)

Very friendly hostel, nice and close to the beach! Staff were friendly and breakfast was good.

A lovely little hostel minutes away from all the important places of Tarifa. A good-sized kitchen, for those who need it, and a lot of space to hang out in the common areas. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly; Uday in particular took a group of us out for drinks one night and gave me great recommendations for SCUBA diving and seafood restaurants. It's a very nice place to be, and I would gladly stay there again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »