Tas D'Viaje Hostel Reviews

Calle 24 entre 28 y 29, Punta del Este, Uruguay

Had a great stay at teh end of peak season. Its quiet this time of year, but the hostel is awesome.

It was a nice place to stay with a great location close to the beach, bars, restaurants and shopping. Hostel offered several services such as bike/surfboard rentals. The only negative aspect was that the bathrooms smelled and would leak into the rooms.

• 18th Apr 2014

It was my second time on this hostel. They gave me the rooms outside, they were cold there and no blanket.

This hostel would be really cool in high season but I was there in low season and it was very quiet. The location is great, right on the peninsular near the beach. The hostel has bikes and other things for rent which is fun. The lounge room facilities were good, with lounges and a TV. The shower facilities and dorms were pretty ordinary to me, but no worse then other hostels. Overall I would recommend this hostel.

it's okay

The place is in great location. Large house, with a good space for barbecuing, entertaining, or relaxing. The guy from the bar is a really good-mood person. The room I've stayed was not that large, very humid, the fan was pratically on top of my head (literally), there was no lockers in it (lockers are located in other place of the house), but very quiet eventhough it was close to the bar. The bathroom on the room soaked.

Very nice hostel, good atmosphere, clean and great staff. Stayed for 4 days and didn't have any problems, breakfast still good and they have a nice bar too. I recommend ;D.

View all Punta del Este Hostels