Tash-inn Reviews

Bul. Kralja Aleksandra 61, Address 2 :, Belgrade, Serbia

Booked a private room for less then some other hostel's were charging for dorms. The room was huge and had my own semi-private entrance - there was only ever one or two guests on my floor, so it was like renting a whole apartment for a cheap price! What you give up in atmosphere you get back in value for money. Location is very central, but about a 15 minute walk to the main tourist pedestrian street and republic square, where all the tours leave from. Belgrade was much bigger than I expected!