Tasman Bay Backpackers Reviews

10 Weka Street, Nelson, New Zealand

Loved my stay at Tasman Bay. Really nice free extras, such as wifi and the brilliant chocolate pudding every night, made my stay really enjoyable. As a female travelling alone I found the hostel really welcoming with a great atmosphere.

Friendly, helpful staff. A really nice setting and atmosphere.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Free pudding & ice cream every night is a very nice treat.

Absolutely loved this hostel! Paid for a day and ended up staying 5! Staff were great. It's a place were people seem to get stuck. And of course the pudding was great!

Loved it. Very home-y, social, nice, and charming. The location is okay, and might be one of the best, relatively speaking. It's a small community and not many hostels so it may be one of the better locations since I did not see any that were more central.

This is a fantastic hostel - the owner was so helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The free chocolate pudding is most welcome in the winter months. The perfect place to return to after the Abel Tasman coastal trek. I'd thoroughly recommend this hostel.

Good choc pudding and breakfast. Helpful staff

Nice and clean Hostel. Awesome atmosphere with the wood fire oven in the common area. Managment friendly and always available. Big breakfast everymorning. Kitchen cleaning twice a day, which is rear in a hostel. Internet not always fast and most of the time cant get the signal from my room, but it's ok as long as there are always people around for a chat.

Probably our favourite we've stayed in, in NZ. Atmosphere was great, rooms were lovely and cosy. Free pudding was mouth watering and a lovely addition! Would definitely recommend to any staying in Nelson.

1 2 Next » last »