Taso Guesthouse & Hostel

Superb 275 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th Sep 2017

Awesome little hostel, felt like home. I've never met a hostel owner who takes such good care of his guests, and the volunteers there are awesome :)

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

Every place you walk in and they ask you to sit down, chill and have a tea/coffee makes me feel welcome and a bit at home. Good place for a solo traveller, everyone is engaging, cool atmoshere if you are up for it. Taso and his staff are doing a good job, would def stay again.

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Great hostel! Taso the host was lovely and really helpful. Definitely do the tour run by Taso and his friend Denny, got to see some cool places outside of Mostar. An extra shower could be good but not really a big deal.

• tahademirdagli
  • Turkey, Couple, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

very good experience for us. the perfect choice if you have a car. taso tanıştığım en iyi evsahiplerinden biri.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2017

This is a nice hostel with a friendly atmosphere located close to the old town. My stay was brief but noticed that the bathroom can get busy in the evening so it'd be great if there was an extra shower.

• t5269
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2017

My stay at Taso's Guesthouse was delightful! When I arrived late after check in time because my bus was 3 hours late Taso stayed up for me and let me in. He even made me a snack knowing I'd be tired and hungry. The tour of the region and sniper tower tour offered were both incredible and all other suggestions of what to do in Mostar were fantastic. I can't recommend this hostel highly enough for such awesome hospitality.

28th Aug 2017

Taso is the coolest and super welcoming. He not only lent me can money on check in, he made me Bosnian coffee and we had a nice chat. Do the day excursion they offer, and if you're lucky he will accompany the excursion. He shares personal stories about the war and you really learn a lot and see some cool stuff that you wouldn't see if you did it by yourself.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2017

This was the best hostel I stayed at in the Balkans! Maybe even the world!! Taso and family were so friendly and welcoming. Such a great atmosphere created by the volunteers as well. Traditional coffee on arrival, close to the town centre, bakery a few doors down, spacious and clean dorms, comfy chillout lounge room and perfect wifi. Also part of the Balkan Backpacker rewards programs so look into that!! Also good shower and a bathroom you can turn around in 😊

• znich8339
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Aug 2017

Taso is the man, we did not get much time to spend with him as we where only there for two nights wish we had some more to with him, as we traveled though near by county's everyone one knows him and have nothing but good things to say.... Nice and quite but always had activitys to do, would definitely stay again if I come back thanks Taso and staff ;)

18th Aug 2017

Great hostel! Incredible staff and great location to enjoy the beautiful old town of Mostar. Really close to the old bridge!

×