9.6
Superb 220 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 220 Total Reviews
Taso Guesthouse & Hostel Located at Maršala Tita 187, , Mostar.
Bosnia And Herzegovina
Mostar HNK 88000 Maršala Tita 187
96% 220
43.3342775 17.8176998
    Rooms available

16th Oct 2016

Close to old town and the bridge, good spot for walking around from and Taso is super nice.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

We loved our stay at Taso's! Task was very welcoming and even picked us up late from the bus station. Great location and the night trip to sniper tower was great. Can't recommend to stay here enough!

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
15th Oct 2016

Ended up staying longer than planned, such a great hostel. Great location, clean facilities and a relaxing atmosphere. Taso is a top bloke, really helpful and friendly. 10/10 would stay here again.

11th Oct 2016

I've been travelling for 3.5 months and have never felt so welcome, so comfortable and so at home. It was such a nice vibe as soon as I walked in til the moment I left. The house was neat, clean, homely and vibrant. It seemed like I had just walked into a close friends home. At the end of my trip, I realised I had. Taso is an incredible human being. He's funny, kind, hospitable and so much fun. He went out of his way to accomodate all the guests and made my stay in Mostar one to remember!

4th Oct 2016

Taso was an awesome host, super friendly and always willing to go out of his way to help you! Really great hostel, nice place to relax and 5 mins walk into town, would stay again !

• katescislowicz
  • Poland, Female, 18-24
3rd Oct 2016

I had an awesome stay there. Taso turned out to be the most warm-hearted host I have met during my trips. He picked us up from the bus station, drove us around the town and explained all places worth visiting in Mostar. The place was not spacious but very cozy and clean. Taso's sister gave us even more advices regarding places to see, eat and where to go for drinks. Local tour guide arranged by them was very good, due to his authenticity. Thank you guys for making our stay memorable.

• montmont
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
3rd Oct 2016

Taso is a legend. This place is epic. It feels like going over to stay at your mates house for the weekend. Taso picks you up, and drives you around the town on the way to the hostel, whilst giving you top tips. Taso and his sister have a friend who does the best walking tour I've ever been on. Beds are comfy, it's super relaxed, facilities are nice, hostel is small and friendly, I definitely recommend staying here.

1st Oct 2016

Taso is lovely and was generous enough to make sure I had a dorm to myself and bought me medicine when I was really sick. You can tell he loves his job and is very passionate about Mostar. Thanks Taso!

28th Sep 2016

Stayed there for 1 days, but well worth it. Its about a 15 minutes walk from the bus station. Basically while facing the street from the train station, turn left and walk straight until you get there. no need for a taxi unless your running late to your bus. Taso is such a great guy and very hospitable . Gave us awesome tips about the city and did it all in one day. I totally recommend this hostel and your will not regret it at all.

26th Sep 2016

Great hostel with an amazing atmosphere and owner! I would highly recommend