Fabulous 534 Total Reviews
Fabulous 534 Total Reviews
Tasso Hostel Located at Via Villani 15, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50124 Via Villani 15
89% 534
43.7658146 11.2389931
    Rooms available

18th Sep 2016
7.7

Very noisy, my room was right over the patio, where the party went on and on. Thank goodness for ear plugs.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

Coolest hostel I've stayed in, Mina & co were awesome, I will definitely be back!

1st Sep 2016

Not a bad hostel at all. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and wish I'd stayed longer than my two days. The lady in charge or at least seemed to be in charge was incredibly helpful. She called me a taxi when I desperately needed to be somewhere. It's the little things that make a hostel experience awesome. My only downsides was the room I was in the door wouldn't close shut all the way and didn't lock so it felt a little unsafe but the security wasn't too bad otherwise. Would stay again!

• llerom26
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Aug 2016
7.7

This was a good hostel. However I found it pretty much impossible to meet anyone, there was no vibe to the place. The bar and large common area was pretty much always empty, and almost all of the nights I was there, the bar was closed for a private function, which means I couldn't use the area to try to meet people. Not my kind of hostel. But by no means is it bad.

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Aug 2016

We had a great time staying at Tasso. It's really spacious with a great courtyard and bar area. The rooms were quiet and clean and it felt like you had your own space. The kitchen facilities were excellent and there was a lovely atmosphere to the place. Thanks Tasso!

• France, Female, 41+
22nd Aug 2016

Excellent place to stay, very clean and beautifully decorated. The staff are friendly and very helpful. The shared facilities are also very clean. I was there as a solo traveller and would definitely recommend this place. It's a 10/15 walk from the station in Florence but there are buses at the end of the street and a 10 minute walk to ponte vecchio. Great place to stay! I felt very welcome there!

• oscarserin7653
  • Denmark, Male, 31-40
15th Aug 2016

Super hostel . very clean . nice bar . good place to meet people

• England, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2016

I stayed during August so its alot more chilled than I expect it would be the rest of the year, but this isnt a negative! Its a nice calm vibe but nice to have a drink and sit outside! The location is the other side of the river to the main attractions but also not a negative as the walk isnt long and it was nice to be out the way of tourists, etc. The rooms are loooooovely! No bunks too! Lovely staff and the bar area is great. Would definitely stay again

6th Aug 2016

This place is awesome! The staff, location, common area are all great. The breakfast too. I'll definitely be back!

• evecwly
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
6.3

fab funky decor but the hostel was absolutely dead during our stay no atmos at all shame because it would be great if it was busy it was also really clean which was nice Staff were a mixed bunch one woman was helpful but not overly friendly the man was completely uninterested in helping or being friendly haha. security was weird as they wanted you to lock your room then put your only key in a communal box that anyone could get in during the day whilst you went out pretty weird we ignored it lol