8.7
Fabulous 593 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 593 Total Reviews
Tasso Hostel Located at Via Villani 15, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50124 Via Villani 15
87% 593
43.7658146 11.2389931
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
11th Jan 2017

Excellent stayed twice now June 2016 single room and January 2017 double ensuite. Rooms stylish minimal clean fresh homely. Bathrooms clean spacious no issues waiting when not ensuite. Good breakfast. Bar and event area, courtyard lovely spaces well styled. Staff amazingly friendly. Got us taxis phoned restaurants brought extra pilows helped with luggage etc. Area Oltrarno.. away from tourist spots near to numerous excellent local restaurants aperativo! Highly recommend

5th Jan 2017

Such an amazing hostel! Very welcoming and cozy upon arrival. In a more local type of neighborhood which I loved after seeing how touristy Florence can be. I absolutely loved Florence and getting the vibe of the quieter area was a great contrast to being in the highly populated areas. Ate amazing food right up the street. Friday they had a fun and lively party where lots of locals came and I met many good people and had a blast. The room and bed were cozy and spacious.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Dec 2016

Great staff in a great area plus the bar is good

15th Dec 2016

I loved staying at the Tasso Hostel. I was in the double room with my friend, which was very nice. There were large parties thrown both of the nights we were there at their bar (likely for Christmas) and we did not have much of a warning. I'm sure it's not like that every night- but I'm sure some people had a hard time sleeping due to the loud music. Staff is super nice. Breakfast is really good. The rooms and bathrooms are clean. It's in a great location. I would recommend staying here.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2016

The staff was nice but I wish they had maps or something. The 6 person room was spacious and I felt like I had lots of privacy especially since the beds weren't bunk beds. The kitchen was great. They had leftovers from a party the night before so I got free food. The common room/bar was really cool with a stage. I had a bit of a problem with the wifi my first night but it fixed itself (could've been my phone). Overall I would recommend!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Dec 2016
7.7

A good hostel that has potential to be a great hostel. Located in a lovely Italian suburb with exceptional, authentic restaurants. Short walk over bridge to the city centre. Facilities are great and the free breakfast is too. Unfortunately Tasso felt more like a private venue first, hostel second. The staff had no interest in creating a warm, fun atmosphere. You'd meet fellow travellers and make your own fun with them. Although in Firenze only Hostel Gallo D'oro and Tasso seem worth staying at.

29th Nov 2016
6.0

I feel is a good place but in this season is cool and probably they turn off the heater in the night, also the use the lounge for private event so the hostel passenger cannot used, except friday when is some kind of open event (all you can eat... you have to pay). Well when are event is loud music (you can listing from the room) so if you have trouble for sleep this can be annoying... Something really absurd is the WIFI only have good signal in the lounge, in the room is very unstable

28th Nov 2016
7.7

Good Hostel with basic facilities,big dorm room with clean common washrooms, reasonably good breakfast,good location though little far off from the city centre and Train/Bus station,staff were good and helpful....overall a pleasant stay !!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
26th Nov 2016

Really beautiful hostel with excellent facilities. The breakfast is also excellent. I didn't find it the most sociable of places when I was there, but would still recommend!

• USA, Male, 31-40
18th Nov 2016

Fantastic!!! Federico and the entire staff were great. By far the best customer service I have seen in Italy 🇮🇹!!! Gratzei!!!