Tasso Hostel Reviews

Via Villani 15, Florence, Italy

The breakfast is very poor, everything else is great about the hostel.

Clean and spacious rooms, nice breakfast. One of the best hostel experiences I ever made, great helpful staff. Definitely above Florence standard, I've seen other hostels in Florence but this one is way better. I recommend this place.

• 28th Apr 2014

Great room with nice and clean shower, very good value for money. Too bad, there is no event going on anymore due to government policy; otherwise, it will be a perfect hostel to meet travellers. One thing worth mention is that the sheet is too thin and I woke up feeling cold at night when I stayed in April.

perfect hostel for a short trip to the city, outside the mayhem of the old centre, very kind, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful house with garden, clean and quiet rooms!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Austria

The Prices for Drinks at the Bar are somekind of expensive (a glass of whine costs more than in a restaurant, but it seems to be normal at the most hostels....) But everything else is very Good!

While the hostel is very clean and new, I was disappointed with the service. They don't provide soap in the bathrooms (and even toilet paper for 2 of the 3 days), and if you're in the mixed dorm room there is no key for the hostel for the room. When I first arrived, they just let me in and I had to wait around for them to help me because they had just assumed I was already staying there, so they don't really check who is coming and going. Staff seemed somewhat uninterested in my experience.

Dear guest, We are sorry that you did not find soap in your bathroom or toilet paper. You see most of the time when something gets finished the clients come down to us and report that there isnt any. The hostel is run by one person at a time and 98% of our clients let us know that things are out or that they need something so we can help them out. We cannot either assume that you need something or our help if you do not come directly to us and ask. We only have 25 beds so we know who sleeps here

Best place in Florence to stay. Clean and spacious. Chilled vibe.

This would have been the coolest and best value place I stayed in Italy. Easy walk from the train station and the centre of town. Clean room, comfortable bed renovated and clean bathroom. The staff are friendly and will help you with your stay in Firenze Good breakfast with coffee, there is also a bar with excellent wine in the evening. This place is highly recommended and I also highly recommend.

No complaints at all. Good location near bus stop and walkable distance from everything you want to see.

Located in a great area walking distance to everywhere Clean safe hostel buzzing atmosphere Yummy break fast would return for sure

Great place to party which I would have liked to enjoy more if I hadn't been ill. It is a bit of a hot-spot for cool people. If you want quietness do not stay here on Friday and Saturday night as it is party night. Even though I was ill, I felt happy hearing the music and fun floating up from below. Watch out for the push button showers - they sux. It is a great view from the rooms, it is in a leafy area with birds and it is a lovely place for a walk. Awesome place.

Great place, awesome atmosphere, helpful staff, breakfast and dinner were fine. It has party downstairs on Friday and Saturday night where you can eat, mingle and enjoy music. Unfortunately I was sick and could only enjoy the music floating up to my room from below. It is in a location that is off the tourist trail, amongst the local Florentines. Very pretty streets to walk around. Some of the showers are terrible, don't use the ones you have to push the button.

Great value for the money! Clean and conveniently located! Nice ambience and friendly staff!

I loved your hostel. Thanks for all the help when I wasn't feeling well and the excellent dinner recommendations. Ciao!

1 2 Next » last »