Tasso Hostel Reviews

Via Villani 15, Florence, Italy

Best place in Florence to stay. Clean and spacious. Chilled vibe.

This would have been the coolest and best value place I stayed in Italy. Easy walk from the train station and the centre of town. Clean room, comfortable bed renovated and clean bathroom. The staff are friendly and will help you with your stay in Firenze Good breakfast with coffee, there is also a bar with excellent wine in the evening. This place is highly recommended and I also highly recommend.

No complaints at all. Good location near bus stop and walkable distance from everything you want to see.

Located in a great area walking distance to everywhere Clean safe hostel buzzing atmosphere Yummy break fast would return for sure

Great place to party which I would have liked to enjoy more if I hadn't been ill. It is a bit of a hot-spot for cool people. If you want quietness do not stay here on Friday and Saturday night as it is party night. Even though I was ill, I felt happy hearing the music and fun floating up from below. Watch out for the push button showers - they sux. It is a great view from the rooms, it is in a leafy area with birds and it is a lovely place for a walk. Awesome place.

Great place, awesome atmosphere, helpful staff, breakfast and dinner were fine. It has party downstairs on Friday and Saturday night where you can eat, mingle and enjoy music. Unfortunately I was sick and could only enjoy the music floating up to my room from below. It is in a location that is off the tourist trail, amongst the local Florentines. Very pretty streets to walk around. Some of the showers are terrible, don't use the ones you have to push the button.

Great value for the money! Clean and conveniently located! Nice ambience and friendly staff!

I loved your hostel. Thanks for all the help when I wasn't feeling well and the excellent dinner recommendations. Ciao!

1 2 Next » last »