Tasso Hostel Reviews

Via Villani 15, Florence, Italy

Great room with nice and clean shower, very good value for money. Too bad, there is no event going on anymore due to government policy; otherwise, it will be a perfect hostel to meet travellers. One thing worth mention is that the sheet is too thin and I woke up feeling cold at night when I stayed in April.

perfect hostel for a short trip to the city, outside the mayhem of the old centre, very kind, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful house with garden, clean and quiet rooms!

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Austria

The Prices for Drinks at the Bar are somekind of expensive (a glass of whine costs more than in a restaurant, but it seems to be normal at the most hostels....) But everything else is very Good!

While the hostel is very clean and new, I was disappointed with the service. They don't provide soap in the bathrooms (and even toilet paper for 2 of the 3 days), and if you're in the mixed dorm room there is no key for the hostel for the room. When I first arrived, they just let me in and I had to wait around for them to help me because they had just assumed I was already staying there, so they don't really check who is coming and going. Staff seemed somewhat uninterested in my experience.

Dear guest, We are sorry that you did not find soap in your bathroom or toilet paper. You see most of the time when something gets finished the clients come down to us and report that there isnt any. The hostel is run by one person at a time and 98% of our clients let us know that things are out or that they need something so we can help them out. We cannot either assume that you need something or our help if you do not come directly to us and ask. We only have 25 beds so we know who sleeps here

Best place in Florence to stay. Clean and spacious. Chilled vibe.

1 2 3 Next » last »