Tasso Hostel Reviews

Via Villani 15, Florence, Italy

Great place, great service, bathrooms really cleaned, good beds! Had the best time there! Its a bit distante from the center, but that's no probl given that the city is small and you can get any where walking for five minutes.

Everything was excellent: friendly staff, nice breakfast, internet service, good music, and clean rooms and bathrooms. The only downside I see is the location, but apart from that it is a very nice place.

I had a nice stay. The staff was very attentive. It is a bit far away from the historical center, but not too bad if you don't care about walking 10-15 mins.

I stayed in the dorm, which itself is pretty simple and meh. There was also only a fan or two, which was torturously hot. However, my mate stayed in one of their three or four person rooms and it was reeeeeaaallly nice. I really don't mind, but I thought that would be noted if you do. The rest of the place is great though. The staff is amazing and friendly--loved them! It's a bit sketchy to walk around the neighbourhood at night by yourself as a female, but it's definitely more local.

Tasso is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! The trendy décor, relaxed atmosphere, the outdoor patio, great bar, and helpful, laidback & enthusiastic staff made this an ideal place to come back to after a long day of exploring. Only a 10-15 minute walk from the train station & historic center, I felt completely at home in the area, plus there were great restaurants & bars around. Stayed in the 6 bed dorm - incredibly spacious! No locks on doors, but had no worries about it. Great vibes!

Overall a very nice surprise. The venue is beautiful and the staff helpful, intelligent and knowledgeable. A pleasure to have them around. The best stay in Italy so far. Romina was great.

After weeks sleeping in bunk beds, I really appreciate the single bed. The room I was in was large and roomy with windows. The hostel has an elevator. I love the decor in the common area, and the garden seems nice, though I didn't have time to lounge around. The kitchen is large with plenty of space. You may have to wait for your turn for the shower room.

Was a bit disappointed to hear that the live music thing doesn't happen anymore (although this may change in the future). Nice and airy place with lots of room which was nice except for all the mosquitoes. Great if you want a relaxing place outside the busy part of Florence. Seemed like a bit of an older crowd than other hostels I've stayed at but that could have just been in my case.

The bar area and outdoor area is lovely but I had to give poor for atmosphere as they were always empty! I didn't meet one person at this hostel. There are no locks on the rooms but there are small lockers for valuables.

1 2 3 Next » last »