Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

I just stayed one night but the hostel has all you need. A good location, the staff was nice, the common room big, etc. I highly recommend this hostel.

The staff was really awesome and the place is pretty chill. The beds are nice and the lockers are big and they give you a key so you don't need your own lock or anything. Towels are free and it's a very close walk to the old town, the restaurant street, and the bars. We went over Easter so a lot was closed but the location was still great.

great price for such a hostel / breakfast for 1.2eur was amazing.

I was impressed by the showers because it was big and clean. Breakfast was great too and i enjoyed my stay.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Good location and helpful staff. But too many rooms for just one common bathroom! Three sinks and two showers are not enough for a whole corridor and it used to get kinda dirty in the end of the day because of the crowded use. Doors to the staircase open in the opposite side of an emergency exit door should open, watch out in case of fire and escape running.

Perfect! It was a large hostel with plenty of facilities, a great breakfast for barely any money (only 5PLN extra at check-in), friendly and helpful staff, free towels, and an extremely well-stocked kitchen. The wifi was relatively quick as well. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking to stay in Warsaw!

Very good staff! Nice bathroom.

I stayed here with my boyfriend in a room with shared bathroom. I was very impressed!!

• 23rd Mar 2015

Bardzo dobra atmosfera

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Ukraine

Nice place: comfortable, clean, good price, ok location, great breakfast

i spent 4 nights in Tatamka hotel. 4 nuits where i was with 4 or 5 men and was the only girl. Please manage better the mixity thanks

• 14th Mar 2015

Would recommend staying here ! Excellent price clean facilities etc. not giving 100% as I stayed quiet night wasn't as pumping vibe but was relaxing clean except the shared fridges but that's people staying not staff

Staying at Tatakma was great. One of the best hostel's so far. Excellent shower faculties, it's just a pity that being on the third floor you had to walk down two flights of stairs first to reach the toilet or showers. Breakfast was also great, although not included in the room charge, very worthwhile. Only thing that made my stay unpleasant was another elderly hostel user, who at 9;30pm yelled very loudly at me for speaking on the phone in stair well. Definitely recommended!

Dear guest, one of our 4bed dorms is located on the third floor where almost every room has ensuite bathroom. The nearest toilet and shower facilities are on the second floor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, despite the loud roommate. I hope to see you again Tatamka someday! :)

good place for that money!

• 27th Feb 2015

Best hostel we've ever been to! Walking distance (less than 20 minutes) from Warsaw Central Train Station, Old Town Warsaw, and downtown. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They could use more outlets in the rooms though.But other than that, definitely recommend this hostel!

I think that when you walk in the person at the desk should remind you that if you need free towels to shower just ask.

• 5th Feb 2015

Great breakfast.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

I arrived in Warsaw at 23:20, while the last bus from train station to the hostel is at 23:10. I have to take a taxi, but it is not very expensive. The staff is helpful and kind. The room is clean. Wifi is stable and fast.

Hi, thanks for your comment! I am sorry that you had to take a taxi. There are night buses coming to us from train station all night long: N14 & N64 - and they run every half an hour from 11:15 pm to 4:45 am. So next time you visit Warsaw stay with us and take a night bus! :)

well located, good service, cheap and good breakfast, but unisex facilities

Very comfortable place, friendly personnel, great value for your money.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment! Hope to see you again in Tatamka!