Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Very easy to find, comfortable bed, central location, friendly staff, nice kitchen and common area where you can sit all night long without disturbing other guests quiet time.

It was a bit far away from the old town, but a walkable distance. The breakfast was amazing!

Very nice Hostel, with the good staff, located near the S2 train line, ideal for someone who needs to stay in Warsaw before a a flight.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

It is a well situated hostel (near to bikes to rent and bus, restaurants, shops). Very clean, good and cheap breakfast and the staff speaks english very well ! The rooms are nice too. I recommend !

At first when standing in front of the hostel you´ll think what is going to wait for you when you get in, but the surprise is even bigger. The rough facade is a complete opposite of the interior, all is very clean the rooms a furnished really nicely the kitchen and dining room is modern and clean as well as the living room and all is furnished with a good taste. Plus the location in the heart of the city not to forget the friendly stuff will bring us here back one day!

The hostel was full of loud people..I and 2 other travellers from the same room had the losy luck of sharing the room with 3 elderly polish women, who were talking really really loud from 6 AM to 8 AM till they finally left for breakfast. The bathroom and downstairs the common area and kitchen were very unclean. In my bed there were bugs keeping me awake and biting me all night long. This could be a nice hostel but this time they just failed.

Excellent hostel! Lovely staff and really central location. Cosy rooms with bunk beds and sizeable lockers. Great atmosphere and a gorgeous garden out the back with a barbecue. If I had one complaint it would be that the breakfast wasn't the best and the wifi was a bit dodgy at times but other than that a really great place to stay. Next time I'm in Warsaw this will definitely be my choice and I would without a doubt recommend to a friend! =)

• 8th Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel,pretty new and clean, real value for money. I would recommend it!

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Really nice and clean hostel, good distance away from old town and good restaurants. Only had one issue with another traveller taking our clothes out of the dryer to put their own in before ours were dry, however these facilities were free and worked well!

Everything was fine, I stayed for Four Nights. Kitchen is awesome. Just that they don't provide good/Clean towels, in fact they have very bad towels. Still, it is all n all good hostel to stay in. Staff too is very helpful. I would say, you won't have any problem in this hostel.

nice place to stay for a few days. close to old town, museaums and other attractions within the city, great facilities, all clean, very spacious all areas, nice kitchen with all you need. supermarket really close. staff friencly and always willing to help you out. nice common area to meet other travelers but not the best atmosphere

'Free' Washing machine was broken when i was there. Uses real keys and you cant take yours outside the front door. Common room/kitchen ok. Nearby parking is not free outside of the weekend.

Staff I s not honest do not care about guests complains eg water stays under the shower no toilet paper etc

Everything was super.. As the description said.. I enjoyed it and for sure I will be back with a lot of people:-) great!!!

GREAT breakfast if you pay for it (just 5 zlotys), good and clean bathrooms. We stayed in a privet room that was ok (don't expect much from it). Good hostel in the overall, would recommend.

I ve spend there 2 nights. It's a good hostel, I recommend it. I had a good time

it was amazing , i like it soo much , helpful staff ,

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel has a good location. The staff was very helpfull, but the big problem was that there was just one receptionist. She wanted to help us with a problem and said she would fix it for us, 2 minutes later she stopped and said she did all she can. It was clear that she had to help other people. I don't blame her, but the service of the staff would be a bit better if they where with 2. Furthermore the facilities and cleanliness where good. Atmosphere was okay, a lot of families though.

• 14th Aug 2014

Generally speaking, it's a good hostel, walking distance from both the Old Town and the "party-district". Common areas are kept clean -but rooms don't look that clean too.

Good location with possible parking facilities. We had a private room and everything was nice and clean. The only disadvantage is that we were staying on the 3rd floor and our room didn't have a bathroom (all other rooms on this floor are en suite) so we had to go down to the second or the first floor to use a toilet/ shower. Apart from that, we were quite happy with the place and their breakfast buffet was very good and cheap.