Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Staying at Tatakma was great. One of the best hostel's so far. Excellent shower faculties, it's just a pity that being on the third floor you had to walk down two flights of stairs first to reach the toilet or showers. Breakfast was also great, although not included in the room charge, very worthwhile. Only thing that made my stay unpleasant was another elderly hostel user, who at 9;30pm yelled very loudly at me for speaking on the phone in stair well. Definitely recommended!

good place for that money!

• 27th Feb 2015

Best hostel we've ever been to! Walking distance (less than 20 minutes) from Warsaw Central Train Station, Old Town Warsaw, and downtown. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They could use more outlets in the rooms though.But other than that, definitely recommend this hostel!

• 20th Feb 2015

I think that when you walk in the person at the desk should remind you that if you need free towels to shower just ask.

• 5th Feb 2015

Great breakfast.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

I arrived in Warsaw at 23:20, while the last bus from train station to the hostel is at 23:10. I have to take a taxi, but it is not very expensive. The staff is helpful and kind. The room is clean. Wifi is stable and fast.

Hi, thanks for your comment! I am sorry that you had to take a taxi. There are night buses coming to us from train station all night long: N14 & N64 - and they run every half an hour from 11:15 pm to 4:45 am. So next time you visit Warsaw stay with us and take a night bus! :)

well located, good service, cheap and good breakfast, but unisex facilities

Very comfortable place, friendly personnel, great value for your money.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Thanks for leaving such a nice comment! Hope to see you again in Tatamka!

Security was great. Personal lockers for your stuff

Stayed in a 3 bed room and it was perfect. Really enjoyed staying at the hostel the staff were really nice too. Only thing was a total racket all night and people trying to come into our room which was weird but in no fault of the hostel. Great location too!

Very easy to find, comfortable bed, central location, friendly staff, nice kitchen and common area where you can sit all night long without disturbing other guests quiet time.

It was a bit far away from the old town, but a walkable distance. The breakfast was amazing!

Very nice Hostel, with the good staff, located near the S2 train line, ideal for someone who needs to stay in Warsaw before a a flight.

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

It is a well situated hostel (near to bikes to rent and bus, restaurants, shops). Very clean, good and cheap breakfast and the staff speaks english very well ! The rooms are nice too. I recommend !

At first when standing in front of the hostel you´ll think what is going to wait for you when you get in, but the surprise is even bigger. The rough facade is a complete opposite of the interior, all is very clean the rooms a furnished really nicely the kitchen and dining room is modern and clean as well as the living room and all is furnished with a good taste. Plus the location in the heart of the city not to forget the friendly stuff will bring us here back one day!

The hostel was full of loud people..I and 2 other travellers from the same room had the losy luck of sharing the room with 3 elderly polish women, who were talking really really loud from 6 AM to 8 AM till they finally left for breakfast. The bathroom and downstairs the common area and kitchen were very unclean. In my bed there were bugs keeping me awake and biting me all night long. This could be a nice hostel but this time they just failed.

Excellent hostel! Lovely staff and really central location. Cosy rooms with bunk beds and sizeable lockers. Great atmosphere and a gorgeous garden out the back with a barbecue. If I had one complaint it would be that the breakfast wasn't the best and the wifi was a bit dodgy at times but other than that a really great place to stay. Next time I'm in Warsaw this will definitely be my choice and I would without a doubt recommend to a friend! =)

• 8th Oct 2014

Fantastic hostel,pretty new and clean, real value for money. I would recommend it!

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Spain

Really nice and clean hostel, good distance away from old town and good restaurants. Only had one issue with another traveller taking our clothes out of the dryer to put their own in before ours were dry, however these facilities were free and worked well!

Everything was fine, I stayed for Four Nights. Kitchen is awesome. Just that they don't provide good/Clean towels, in fact they have very bad towels. Still, it is all n all good hostel to stay in. Staff too is very helpful. I would say, you won't have any problem in this hostel.