Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Was told dryer not working after I washed my clothes.

Dear Sir, I am very sorry for all the inconveniences, but the dryer and the washing machine are standing in the same place and the dryer was not working because of the broken opening, which is visible at the first sight (there are no door), so the receptionist didn't think it was necessary to inform about it. Kind regards, Hostel Manager

Great stay

Basic cheap hostel. Available to all ages so real mix bag here. Not an easy place to meet like minded travellers

Good hostel overall. Larger size hostel. Most floors have refurbished toilots and showers. Lockers included with small deposit. Free laundry which is a nice plus if you are on a longer trip. They were able to print some documents for me as well and didn't charge. Also free towels included so some nice little perks. WiFi was decent throughout including rooms and common area. Location is good. Between the "centre" area and old town. Everywhere is pretty much walkable.

Really nice hostel. I liked it there! seems that the room is a different price every night. I would stay there agin

Girls at reception are nice, but average hostel. There are elderly people and even locals with kids. Not a warm hostel, but more like a big business-like one. No atmosphere whatsoever and hard to meet anyone if you are a solo traveler. WI-FI is really really bad when there's more than 10 people using it. Would not recommend this hostel.

Very nice hostel not too far from the old town. Plug and light on every bed, nice common area and helpful staff. Could have been cleaner but I have seen worse!

Very good hostel, all the employees where very nice and friendly. The location is good, close to everything.

It was good hostel. Nice location, clean, friendly staff. Recomended.

I stayed in a 8-bed-dorm. The ground in the room including the bathroom was dirty when I arrived. The next day a lot of people left and nobody came to clean up. The shower was aweful. Really ugly. And also the linen of the bed. Also a guy which strayed not in our room used our bathroom. The girls at reception were really stressed. If you have a question they tried to answer in a short way - not in a 'taking time-way'!

good location, all in walking distance, nice staff, good breakfast for very good price, clean rooms, nice garden. The only negative thing - we stayed in 4 bedroom in the basement, so it was very hot and not enough air to breath in the night

there's two amazing hosts - Milosz and Monika, don't underestimate these two! ;)

Just a normal... regular hostel. Nothing unique about it. Sadly felt like the dorms really weren't clean good enough and the showers should be cleaned more than once a days. As for location it's not in a good location at all. It's a 35 minute walk from the central train station and like a 20min walk to the old town. The wifi is good just annoying having to log into it all the time.

The rooms are really awesome, the best that I see. It's in a very noisy street, the staff great. Really one of the best hostel that I stayed.

is a really nice place to stay. The only thing I didn't liked were the bathrooms....they are shared bathrooms and the toilets have windows.....I can't beleive someone thought that that is a good idea.

Very nice staff. The bathroom was fairly clean, but my bed was not cleaned up after the previous person, which caused some problems... In overall OK.

Really really nice hostel, from outside it doesn't look like that but from inside it is really nice. The breakfast could be a little better, maybe some additional fruit instead of pickles and corn ;) I ended up buying my own cereal. In the night it can get quite loud outside because of the traffic, but it was okay, I got earplugs at the reception and I always could sleep in these awesome beds (so comfortable!)

• 13th Aug 2015

A nice place to stay with very friendly receptionists & staff! Rooms are spacious & so are lockers. The kitchen is on top game, plenty of facilities too. Location wise it's a bit far away from the centre but nicely located next to the river where plenty of things are happening. Would happily stay here again

Loved this hostel! They have a beautiful garden to hang out in and to meet other travelers. Would recommend this hostel to anyone! Downtown area is about a 20 minute walk.

A nice hostel. Staff was great, the location was a short walk to the old town, and was pretty clean. One of the better hostels i have stayed in.

« first « Prev 1 2 3