Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

This hostel is very well located, very clean. The atmosphere is awesome as well as the facilities. You can cook what you want and meet some great people. The staff is amzing and always disponible.

• 5th Jan 2016

I was here the week after new years, hostel was nice but for some reason (maybe because it was off-season) there wasn't much socializing between guests. Breakfast was great! During my stay there were a lot of problems with the wifi, didn't work most of the time, but they were renovating so it might be due to that. The location was great; 20 minutes to the old-town, 20 minutes to the central station. They do have to add some things to their first-aid kit like plasters, band-aid and alcohol.

Monika and Kinga are the best over there ;) specially Monika :D XD

• 31st Dec 2015
  • Tunisia

Personal was extremely kind, the environment was ok, but the room was sincerely overpriced. I'd recommend to stay only in case their fares would suffer a substantial drop as a result of the end of the christmas holidays. Bed sheets would have been appreciated, not just the duve.

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Overall, hostel is very good and enjoyable.

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Pakistan

well situated close to the centre, easy to reach by metro. good cleanliness especially bathrooms. room was fine, beds could be more comfortable but for two nights it's fine. tasty and copious breakfast for a few zl if booked in advance. staff willing to help.

The hostel is not that well placed. I think it it also really complicated to arrive by car because all the streets are one way and the parking is accessible only by one street which is accessible by one side. Well, the staff was nice and the rooms was also correct, but the bathroom was not really clean. The shower was completely clocked si I had my frets in someone(s) dirt; not really nice. The breakfast was not include and I think that it's a bad point.

Pretty nice hostel situated near city centre! Everything is walking distance. Clean and comfortable, definitely enjoyed my stay!

Everything was fine except breakfast, online 5pln, at reception it was said 7pln, in the morning we had to pay 12pln

Dear guest. The breakfast costs 7 PLN, but only if you book it in advance. If you decide in the morning the price is 12 PLN. It is easier for us to manage food products delivery if we know how many people we need to serve at least a day before. Kind regards /Hostel Manager

I appreciated when the staff took the time to look up locations, hours, & details of walking tours! Otherwise, we wouldn't have found out about amazing, free walking tours. We wished the hostel would've provided a detailed map of the city with sites (with a background other than black for marking locations) like we've been accustomed to at all other hostels. We liked the quiet stay, free earplugs, & cheap hearty breakfast. We would've liked a bath mat by the shower and a trashcan by the toilet.

• 25th Nov 2015

Everything was great, only the wifi was very slow and sometimes not to connect .

Nice washroom.....i mean the one at the end on 1st floor

Dear guest! Thank you for your review. We have recently refurbished our bathroom and we're happy that you liked it!

Very nice, well located and with a lot of facilities such as one kitchen, washing machine and lockers.

Hostel was great in overall: convenient location, good internet in rooms, tasty breakfast, modern facilities and amazing staff. Perhaps kinda loud at nights due the proximity of rooms/dorms, and the fact of no having bathroom on the 3rd floor was a bit irritating. All on all, a great hostel! definitely will stay again there! Thanks for taking note to fix the heater issue for the next guest!

Good hostel, clean, decent sized rooms, the kitchen had enough equipment to cook a meal. it was situated a bit off side from central station, but apart from that all was good. staff very friendly and helpful.

Don't go there if you are a young person who would like to meet open minded young travellers and have fun. This place is full with elderly people, famillies and +40 y.o. people. Actually there is no atmosphere. Everyone goes sleeping early and the common room is the quietest I have ever been to.

Dear guest! At the time of your stay we had a school group, that is why the atmosphere was rather low. However we do have a lot of young people from all over the world visiting us so try to visit us again in the upcoming months :) Kind regards, Hostel Manager

It was ok. If you're a solo traveller I can't recommend it - not set up to meet people and not a warm environment. Probably good for older travellers and large groups.

Checked in and never stayed there because I hooked up with some girl in another hostel. I think was a great place to stay because of that.

Was told dryer not working after I washed my clothes.

Dear Sir, I am very sorry for all the inconveniences, but the dryer and the washing machine are standing in the same place and the dryer was not working because of the broken opening, which is visible at the first sight (there are no door), so the receptionist didn't think it was necessary to inform about it. Kind regards, Hostel Manager

Great stay