Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

I stayed in a 8-bed-dorm. The ground in the room including the bathroom was dirty when I arrived. The next day a lot of people left and nobody came to clean up. The shower was aweful. Really ugly. And also the linen of the bed. Also a guy which strayed not in our room used our bathroom. The girls at reception were really stressed. If you have a question they tried to answer in a short way - not in a 'taking time-way'!

good location, all in walking distance, nice staff, good breakfast for very good price, clean rooms, nice garden. The only negative thing - we stayed in 4 bedroom in the basement, so it was very hot and not enough air to breath in the night

there's two amazing hosts - Milosz and Monika, don't underestimate these two! ;)

Just a normal... regular hostel. Nothing unique about it. Sadly felt like the dorms really weren't clean good enough and the showers should be cleaned more than once a days. As for location it's not in a good location at all. It's a 35 minute walk from the central train station and like a 20min walk to the old town. The wifi is good just annoying having to log into it all the time.

is a really nice place to stay. The only thing I didn't liked were the bathrooms....they are shared bathrooms and the toilets have windows.....I can't beleive someone thought that that is a good idea.

Very nice staff. The bathroom was fairly clean, but my bed was not cleaned up after the previous person, which caused some problems... In overall OK.

Really really nice hostel, from outside it doesn't look like that but from inside it is really nice. The breakfast could be a little better, maybe some additional fruit instead of pickles and corn ;) I ended up buying my own cereal. In the night it can get quite loud outside because of the traffic, but it was okay, I got earplugs at the reception and I always could sleep in these awesome beds (so comfortable!)

• 13th Aug 2015

A nice hostel. Staff was great, the location was a short walk to the old town, and was pretty clean. One of the better hostels i have stayed in.

Although we were only here for one night, I would definitely stay here again. The staff are really friendly and are available to help 24/7, the beds are comfortable and the common area includes a well-equipped kitchen and sofas. The location is also really convenient, and it is located just a short walk from the old town square in one direction (15 - 20 minutes) and the station in the other (30 minutes).

Is nice hostel but when I ask to change the bed they dont let me. I want low bed. First time I count change the bed. I dont why they didnt let. First time happen. Is nice they have washing mashine for free.......

Good location: not far from the old town, the bar street and other places. The hostel was cleaned every day and the beds ready to sleep in. Nice staff. Great kitchen (without good knifes). Currently, there is a building site in front of the hostel which produces much noise. Unfortunately 70€ were stolen out of the room where you can put in your stuff when you've checked out. Might not be only the fault of the hostel.

Nice place, really professionals

Although I paid a deposit and I had a confirmed reservation by HostelWorld when I arrived there wasn't a place for me.Tatamka Hostel sold my place someone else.I stayed without money and place. The staff was very arrogant and I suppose they were drunk. Be careful!

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Really nice hostel. I emailed for advice on how to get there from Modlin airport and received a helpful guide. Perhaps you could put that information onto the website too. Such a nice place it seems petty to say we found our ensuite bathroom strange: HUGE space for just 2 sinks with no shelves or towel hangers and then a toilet cubicle with next to no leg room. Vacuuming hard floors each morning was very loud. Great location, kitchen, decor and English speaking reception who are happy to help.

• 25th Jul 2015

The hostel is on a very large road so it's extremely noisy and quite hard to sleep. There are no bathrooms on the top floor, so if you have a room there you have to go down a flight. It's a large hostel and didn't feel very friendly or individual; clean rooms and fine kitchen and sitting area, but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

We stayed in this hostel for two nights. Everything was oké! Especially the kitchen and backyard.

• 19th Jul 2015

Hostel Tamka is excellent in every respect. The staff is accommodating, the hostel is clean and safe. The breakfasts are great. Good kitchen facilities in general. I love the big lockers.

• 17th Jul 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. A wonderful group of friendly Polish girls are always available at reception and the facilities were great, wifi was always fast and accessible, and beds were the most comfortable out of all the hostels I've ever been to. Highly recommended.

This hostel was perfectly located right next to the centre of the town so easy to walk everywhere. The staff were exceptionally nice and helpful too however the hostel itself wasn't very clean. I arrived at my bed having to change it myself as the bed hadn't been made and the toilet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks - although this could be down to the 6 young boys in our room. There was also a robber on the loose which didn't put me at ease. The kitchen however had great facilities.

« first « Prev 1 2 3