Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel with really friendly stuff. I could leave my luggage already many hours before booking in. The kitchen is good. It takes around 1/2 h to walk here from central station, location is close to main tourist sightseeing road.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Clean and nice hostel. In our stay there was a bunch of noisy and messy school kids which was pretty annoying. The hostel forgot to give us back the locker deposit so remember to ask it yourself. But all in all, definitely worth of staying a night or two.

10/10. Had a hammock.

This hostel is amazing! The staff are fantastic, friendly and very helpful! It's in a great location - close to the old town and the city centre! I would happily recommend this hostel and gladly return if back in Warsaw. Thanks for the great stay!

All was good or even perfect/ Have two minuses: - pure wifi, expecialy in rooms ( not sure if it was only that day or it's always - cause I heared that in the reception guys was also not happy ) - at the morning ( starting from 6-7 ) it's very noisy outside

One of the best staff that I have met on my trip. OLA, PAWEL and Goschka (Margaret) are bunch of amazing and great people. The staff treated us like family and even invited us to barbecue with them. Facilities are great as well and the location is pretty good too. Free Laundry and great breakfast options are handy as well. I absolutely enjoyed my stay here and will def. return in a heartbeat. Thanks for the great stay guys!

Staff were great fun. Hostel had excellent facilities but isn't too close to the heart of the city. Would definitely recommend

Hostel was good but there didn't seem to be much of an atmosphere!

A nice quiet hostel. Very clean, a good place to sleep. Not great for meeting people if you are traveling alone. But close to everything, good location and friendly staff

The staff were very friendly and helpful. This may be the cleanest hostel I've ever visited.

Thoughtful, cheerful staff who made it a really enjoyable stay :)

• 2nd May 2015

Friendly staff and the hostel is clean and has good facilities

Only stayed there for one night, but the hostel was really clean and well located!. I took the breakfast for 5 zloty and i have to say i do not recommend it if you are expecting a regular breakfast! it had tomato, lettuce, olives, corn...so for me it was more like a brunch! hahaah but id you loke that it's perfect lots of variety!

well stocked kitchen with all the facitilites needed for cooking ,, filter water , also english speaking reception , and good knowledge of the area , may be lack in atmosphere as large age groups including having school groups as well

The staff was extremely helpful, the wifi was consistent, the kitchen was very spacious with lots of utensils/dishes available and it was clean and there was a computer available for use. The 24/7 reception was very convenient as i had to check in late and leave quite early. I would recommend uploading directions via a map on your phone ahead of time as it was about a 15 minute walk from the train station.

I just stayed one night but the hostel has all you need. A good location, the staff was nice, the common room big, etc. I highly recommend this hostel.

The staff was really awesome and the place is pretty chill. The beds are nice and the lockers are big and they give you a key so you don't need your own lock or anything. Towels are free and it's a very close walk to the old town, the restaurant street, and the bars. We went over Easter so a lot was closed but the location was still great.

great price for such a hostel / breakfast for 1.2eur was amazing.

I was impressed by the showers because it was big and clean. Breakfast was great too and i enjoyed my stay.

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Good location and helpful staff. But too many rooms for just one common bathroom! Three sinks and two showers are not enough for a whole corridor and it used to get kinda dirty in the end of the day because of the crowded use. Doors to the staircase open in the opposite side of an emergency exit door should open, watch out in case of fire and escape running.