Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

nice place to stay for a few days. close to old town, museaums and other attractions within the city, great facilities, all clean, very spacious all areas, nice kitchen with all you need. supermarket really close. staff friencly and always willing to help you out. nice common area to meet other travelers but not the best atmosphere

'Free' Washing machine was broken when i was there. Uses real keys and you cant take yours outside the front door. Common room/kitchen ok. Nearby parking is not free outside of the weekend.

Staff I s not honest do not care about guests complains eg water stays under the shower no toilet paper etc

Everything was super.. As the description said.. I enjoyed it and for sure I will be back with a lot of people:-) great!!!

I ve spend there 2 nights. It's a good hostel, I recommend it. I had a good time

it was amazing , i like it soo much , helpful staff ,

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel has a good location. The staff was very helpfull, but the big problem was that there was just one receptionist. She wanted to help us with a problem and said she would fix it for us, 2 minutes later she stopped and said she did all she can. It was clear that she had to help other people. I don't blame her, but the service of the staff would be a bit better if they where with 2. Furthermore the facilities and cleanliness where good. Atmosphere was okay, a lot of families though.

• 14th Aug 2014

Generally speaking, it's a good hostel, walking distance from both the Old Town and the "party-district". Common areas are kept clean -but rooms don't look that clean too.

Good location with possible parking facilities. We had a private room and everything was nice and clean. The only disadvantage is that we were staying on the 3rd floor and our room didn't have a bathroom (all other rooms on this floor are en suite) so we had to go down to the second or the first floor to use a toilet/ shower. Apart from that, we were quite happy with the place and their breakfast buffet was very good and cheap.

Great place, I will love to go back.

We had the 4 bed apartment which was excellent, although separate from the Hostel it was perfect for us as it catered for all our needs. The staff were excellent and any issues we had were dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Bathrooms are very dirty It's incredibly noisy because of buses

I booked a room there, but when I went there, they told me that I had gone out of system, and so there were no free rooms.

they provide linen in bad conditions, very old. They have some rooms in the underground and noise comes from the terrace and clients in the sitting room.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The bathrooms need to be cleaned more often

The hostel is quite big and lots of families with children are staying there. It feels a lot like a bed and breakfast. The location is good but you have to walk maybe ten minutes to the old town. If you get a room by the street it will be very noisy every night as a lot of cars with loud music drives by - closing the window only makes it very hot in the room at summer time.

The wifi wouldn't work on my laptop, very strange. The location is pretty good but don't try to walk from the station when you arrive. Taxis are cheap.

Tatamka was a great hostel—clean, secure, and a good value. Highly recommended. (Only issue was noise from construction across the street, but hopefully that will be done before too long.)

Nice staff. Clen rooms. High rate.

Real hostel feeling. Helpful staff, diverse guests and enough facilities. Specially the kitchen and the free use of the washing machine are nice. The cleaning staff does a great job! You can't blame them for other guests who make the sanitair quickly dirty. For a small extra fee, they serve breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3