Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

It was the best. I had a great time in the Hostel. The location is very close to the city centre and the staffs are really nice. The breakfast is excellent. Free wifi-, internet, coffee-tea whole day. What else you can expect? I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend.

It was amazing two days in Tatamka. Everything was perfect. I would like to go again this hostel.

Hostel was perfect for a short + long stay. There is something in the water at this place as people were just ready to chat, chill-lax, have a drink at the local bars - everyone was easy going. Loved the kitchen set-up and free washing machine use. As for the breakfast, continental for 5PLN but still good. Depending which room you get, it can be noisy because they have a construction site across the road

The hostel needs more washrooms

good hotel. ticked all the boxes. would go back again,

Nice and clean hostel. Wifi works in the rooms. Each bed has 2 power sockets, really easy to access. Also each bed has its own small lamp, in case you want to keep reading throghout the night, so you won't have to disturb the others who are asleep. Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily and there is even a kitchen you can use.

The staff here were wonderful. The most helpful people I've ever met at reception! They upgraded my room, printed tickets and answered every question with a smile :) Breakfast was good, as was location.

Hostel was very nice, staff were very friendly and always willing to help! Great security, as well as very clean. If you are in Warsaw I recommend staying at this hostel.

Friendly staff, cheap and very close to Nowy Swiat. 100% recommended! I'm planing to go to Poland again before June and for sure, I'll go to Tatamka. Héctor

Excellent place! Rooms and bedsheets are clean. The staff is very polite. Excellent breakfast for only 5 PLN. 7 minutes walking to the Old City and 15 minutes walking to the central railway station. I recommend this place a lot.

My experience is quite good as a whole, but for some reason the washroom was quite smelly.. The location is not bad, it's like 15 mins walk from the metro station, and the old town.

I did not stay at this hostel because I have cancelled the booking the day before my arrival

As the hostel was booked out and we couldn´t stay properly in the room we had booked we got upgradet which was awesome! we really liked our room though it was in the cellar with only little windows and the beds weren´t too clean. other than that we could leave the hostel and come back any time which was awesome!! and the kitchen is amazing we defenitely enjoyed cooking there ;)

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Austria

All in all an ok hostel, we were just too old for the party atmosphere. The lock of the locker didn't work too well, which was annoying.

The Tatamka hostel is a great place! We really enjoyed our short staying there! The room was very comfortable and clean, showers also! The location is very good, and most of the staff too! I highly recommend this place!

I just want to Thank Pauline for her Help in Warszawa, very friendly and professional.

The location, staff and the hostel itself are great, great value for money. The only complaint is the fact that despite there being lockers in the rooms for valuables, there is no confirmation of the person's identity when you ask for your locker key, which you have to give back every time you leave the hostel.

Staff was very friendly and helpful, on Fridays you could get unlimited wodka for 10 pln. Breakfast was okay. The bathrooms were a bit dirty but the room was clean. It was impossible to sleep if there were people partying in the common room downstairs, there was a lot of noise until after midnight even though the hostel rules say you should be silent after 10 pm. Overall, we had a very nice stay, great location and atmosphere, we met some great people here, and not expensive at all!

• 5th Mar 2014
  • Belgium

Very impressed with this hostel - only paid £12 for the two nights and got for that, a constantly manned reception and instant entry via the front door intercom. Room/bathrooms were all very clean and staff were all friendly. Great location for us heading to the stadium which is just pver the bridge from it and only a 1-015 minute walk to the main square, old town and other landmarks Breakfast was pretty awful to be honest but it was only 5PLN (£1) so can't really complain

nice hostel, good location, friendly staff and free wifi

1 2 Next » last »