Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

I ve spend there 2 nights. It's a good hostel, I recommend it. I had a good time

it was amazing , i like it soo much , helpful staff ,

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Egypt

The hostel has a good location. The staff was very helpfull, but the big problem was that there was just one receptionist. She wanted to help us with a problem and said she would fix it for us, 2 minutes later she stopped and said she did all she can. It was clear that she had to help other people. I don't blame her, but the service of the staff would be a bit better if they where with 2. Furthermore the facilities and cleanliness where good. Atmosphere was okay, a lot of families though.

• 14th Aug 2014

Generally speaking, it's a good hostel, walking distance from both the Old Town and the "party-district". Common areas are kept clean -but rooms don't look that clean too.

Good location with possible parking facilities. We had a private room and everything was nice and clean. The only disadvantage is that we were staying on the 3rd floor and our room didn't have a bathroom (all other rooms on this floor are en suite) so we had to go down to the second or the first floor to use a toilet/ shower. Apart from that, we were quite happy with the place and their breakfast buffet was very good and cheap.

Great place, I will love to go back.

We had the 4 bed apartment which was excellent, although separate from the Hostel it was perfect for us as it catered for all our needs. The staff were excellent and any issues we had were dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Bathrooms are very dirty It's incredibly noisy because of buses

I booked a room there, but when I went there, they told me that I had gone out of system, and so there were no free rooms.

they provide linen in bad conditions, very old. They have some rooms in the underground and noise comes from the terrace and clients in the sitting room.

• 29th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The bathrooms need to be cleaned more often

1 2 Next » last »