Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Good location, very nice staff only the bathroom weren't clean.

My girlfriend and I wanted a quiet private room to recover after our flight. Tatamka did the trick. Clean, quiet, and centrally located. Great deal.

• 17th Jun 2014

The hostelmanager had a super loud party in the backyard. The next day the guests had to clean all the waste and broken bottles to be able to use the backyard again. The toilets are too few and very dirty (maybe because the managers guests were puking all over). The door to the luggage storage is open all the time. Disappointing.

Probably the best hostel I have been to !

• 6th Jun 2014

It's a real beauty, bonza, best value for money in warsaw, so book ahead punters.

I was scared a bit in the first place. Just felt a bit insecure, kept hearing people shouting and screaming around me.

I'm very pleased with my stay in Tatamka Hostel. There was all I needed, everyone was nice, stuff was very kind and helpful. My only gripe is that in the morning it was a little hot in my room (it was a very hot day and the room was on the top floor).

It was the best. I had a great time in the Hostel. The location is very close to the city centre and the staffs are really nice. The breakfast is excellent. Free wifi-, internet, coffee-tea whole day. What else you can expect? I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend.

It was amazing two days in Tatamka. Everything was perfect. I would like to go again this hostel.

Hostel was perfect for a short + long stay. There is something in the water at this place as people were just ready to chat, chill-lax, have a drink at the local bars - everyone was easy going. Loved the kitchen set-up and free washing machine use. As for the breakfast, continental for 5PLN but still good. Depending which room you get, it can be noisy because they have a construction site across the road

The hostel needs more washrooms

good hotel. ticked all the boxes. would go back again,

Nice and clean hostel. Wifi works in the rooms. Each bed has 2 power sockets, really easy to access. Also each bed has its own small lamp, in case you want to keep reading throghout the night, so you won't have to disturb the others who are asleep. Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily and there is even a kitchen you can use.

The staff here were wonderful. The most helpful people I've ever met at reception! They upgraded my room, printed tickets and answered every question with a smile :) Breakfast was good, as was location.

Hostel was very nice, staff were very friendly and always willing to help! Great security, as well as very clean. If you are in Warsaw I recommend staying at this hostel.

Friendly staff, cheap and very close to Nowy Swiat. 100% recommended! I'm planing to go to Poland again before June and for sure, I'll go to Tatamka. Héctor

Excellent place! Rooms and bedsheets are clean. The staff is very polite. Excellent breakfast for only 5 PLN. 7 minutes walking to the Old City and 15 minutes walking to the central railway station. I recommend this place a lot.

My experience is quite good as a whole, but for some reason the washroom was quite smelly.. The location is not bad, it's like 15 mins walk from the metro station, and the old town.

I did not stay at this hostel because I have cancelled the booking the day before my arrival

As the hostel was booked out and we couldn´t stay properly in the room we had booked we got upgradet which was awesome! we really liked our room though it was in the cellar with only little windows and the beds weren´t too clean. other than that we could leave the hostel and come back any time which was awesome!! and the kitchen is amazing we defenitely enjoyed cooking there ;)

• 6th Apr 2014