Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

The bathrooms need to be cleaned more often

The hostel is quite big and lots of families with children are staying there. It feels a lot like a bed and breakfast. The location is good but you have to walk maybe ten minutes to the old town. If you get a room by the street it will be very noisy every night as a lot of cars with loud music drives by - closing the window only makes it very hot in the room at summer time.

The wifi wouldn't work on my laptop, very strange. The location is pretty good but don't try to walk from the station when you arrive. Taxis are cheap.

Tatamka was a great hostel—clean, secure, and a good value. Highly recommended. (Only issue was noise from construction across the street, but hopefully that will be done before too long.)

Nice staff. Clen rooms. High rate.

Real hostel feeling. Helpful staff, diverse guests and enough facilities. Specially the kitchen and the free use of the washing machine are nice. The cleaning staff does a great job! You can't blame them for other guests who make the sanitair quickly dirty. For a small extra fee, they serve breakfast.

Great location, 5 minute walk from the old town. The actual hostel was disgusting. Even though there were maintenance and cleaning crews constantly coming in and out of the room there was no difference being made. I stayed in two different rooms and they were both awful. Plus there was construction across the street which made it impossible to sleep in past 6:30 am.

Relly good hostel, but they lack a lot in the atmospehere. Recomend it if you want to rest though.

Good location, very nice staff only the bathroom weren't clean.

My girlfriend and I wanted a quiet private room to recover after our flight. Tatamka did the trick. Clean, quiet, and centrally located. Great deal.

• 17th Jun 2014

The hostelmanager had a super loud party in the backyard. The next day the guests had to clean all the waste and broken bottles to be able to use the backyard again. The toilets are too few and very dirty (maybe because the managers guests were puking all over). The door to the luggage storage is open all the time. Disappointing.

Probably the best hostel I have been to !

• 6th Jun 2014

It's a real beauty, bonza, best value for money in warsaw, so book ahead punters.

I was scared a bit in the first place. Just felt a bit insecure, kept hearing people shouting and screaming around me.

I'm very pleased with my stay in Tatamka Hostel. There was all I needed, everyone was nice, stuff was very kind and helpful. My only gripe is that in the morning it was a little hot in my room (it was a very hot day and the room was on the top floor).

It was the best. I had a great time in the Hostel. The location is very close to the city centre and the staffs are really nice. The breakfast is excellent. Free wifi-, internet, coffee-tea whole day. What else you can expect? I enjoyed my stay and definitely recommend.

It was amazing two days in Tatamka. Everything was perfect. I would like to go again this hostel.

Hostel was perfect for a short + long stay. There is something in the water at this place as people were just ready to chat, chill-lax, have a drink at the local bars - everyone was easy going. Loved the kitchen set-up and free washing machine use. As for the breakfast, continental for 5PLN but still good. Depending which room you get, it can be noisy because they have a construction site across the road

The hostel needs more washrooms

good hotel. ticked all the boxes. would go back again,