Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Fantastic value for money, only downside was that the lock on the balcony door was useless so I ended up carrying my passport about with me the whole weekend. Apart from that, very good hostel. Reception staff were friendly and be sure to get the taxi to the airport through the hostel, about 50 zloty (~ £10) cheaper and a nice driver who speaks great english.

Just stayed 4 nights. Staff very helpful & friendly. Gr8 location - really handy for all areas. Nice rooms& showers Took advantage of their shuttle taxi back to the airport (110 zlottys)

we had a room of three people, with private bathroom, and it was a really good value for money! looks almost like a hotel. Nothing to complain about.

The hostel is great, just a 10 minute walk away from the city centre. Clean rooms, free lockers, free towels. A great hostel for a weekend away. However, I don't if this hostel is the best to meet other people. The only downside was that there were only two bathrooms per floor. So sometimes you had to wait before you could take a shower or go to the toilet.

• 8th Nov 2013

Staff weren't very receptive, helpful or friendly. The unisex toilets and showers were disgusting and there were a severe lack of both. The beds were super uncomfortable. Kitchen is really good however and the common room is ok. Very close to the old town. You pay for what you get, but wouldn't stay here again.

Great kitchen :)

The Hostel has clean beds, rooms and bath, the staff is friendly and really helpfull but I couldn't really enjoy my stay. It is a big hostel nearly like a hotel and has not the home-feeling-atmosphere like other hostels. So, it is okay if you just need a bed and then you would like to leave, if you wanna stay little bit longer and wanna feel a bit like at home I think I would choose another hostel.

1 2 Next » last »