Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

At first when standing in front of the hostel you´ll think what is going to wait for you when you get in, but the surprise is even bigger. The rough facade is a complete opposite of the interior, all is very clean the rooms a furnished really nicely the kitchen and dining room is modern and clean as well as the living room and all is furnished with a good taste. Plus the location in the heart of the city not to forget the friendly stuff will bring us here back one day!

The hostel was full of loud people..I and 2 other travellers from the same room had the losy luck of sharing the room with 3 elderly polish women, who were talking really really loud from 6 AM to 8 AM till they finally left for breakfast. The bathroom and downstairs the common area and kitchen were very unclean. In my bed there were bugs keeping me awake and biting me all night long. This could be a nice hostel but this time they just failed.

Excellent hostel! Lovely staff and really central location. Cosy rooms with bunk beds and sizeable lockers. Great atmosphere and a gorgeous garden out the back with a barbecue. If I had one complaint it would be that the breakfast wasn't the best and the wifi was a bit dodgy at times but other than that a really great place to stay. Next time I'm in Warsaw this will definitely be my choice and I would without a doubt recommend to a friend! =)

• 8th Oct 2014