Tatamka Hostel Reviews

Tamka Str 30, Warsaw, Poland

Would recommend staying here ! Excellent price clean facilities etc. not giving 100% as I stayed quiet night wasn't as pumping vibe but was relaxing clean except the shared fridges but that's people staying not staff

Staying at Tatakma was great. One of the best hostel's so far. Excellent shower faculties, it's just a pity that being on the third floor you had to walk down two flights of stairs first to reach the toilet or showers. Breakfast was also great, although not included in the room charge, very worthwhile. Only thing that made my stay unpleasant was another elderly hostel user, who at 9;30pm yelled very loudly at me for speaking on the phone in stair well. Definitely recommended!

Dear guest, one of our 4bed dorms is located on the third floor where almost every room has ensuite bathroom. The nearest toilet and shower facilities are on the second floor. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay, despite the loud roommate. I hope to see you again Tatamka someday! :)

good place for that money!

• 27th Feb 2015

Best hostel we've ever been to! Walking distance (less than 20 minutes) from Warsaw Central Train Station, Old Town Warsaw, and downtown. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They could use more outlets in the rooms though.But other than that, definitely recommend this hostel!

I think that when you walk in the person at the desk should remind you that if you need free towels to shower just ask.

• 5th Feb 2015