Tatiana Motel

• kimberleyspain6567
  • New Zealand, Female, 31-40
12th Nov 2016
5.7

Hostelworld advertised this place had a pool. I was disappointed to arrive and find there was no pool. After asking, the lady informed that the website advertises there is a pool but this is wrong. The room was basic - literally. There was a bed and fan only. No powerpoints in the room, no wifi, pretty much nothing at all. After a few hours I decided I did not want to stay in this room, I was not given a refund because I had "used" the room - but I had not touched anything.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

At check-in the woman at the reception upgraded our booking to a better room. All the staff were very nice with us. Very worth it for the money we payed. Absolutely not far from the center of Apia. Absolutely recommended!