Tatiana Motel Reviews

Apia, Fugalei, Apia, Samoa

Worst room ever! The room was falling apart. The Windows didn't shut, the cupboards were rotting, the bed was the hardest I've ever encountered. There was no toilet paper or towels but we had a mouldy, filthy bathmat for our convenience. So bad it was actually funny!!

• 21st Sep 2014

...we really enjoyed our stay in there...it was the best choice for backpackers like us after the night flight, stuff was very nice and helpfull and breakfast redy every morning. It is just a few minutes to the centre and acros the river from fruit market. I'd recomend it. Erik and Veronika from Czech

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

This is a basic,cheap motel,you get what you pay,if you just want a place to sleep this one is your option,has a supermarket near by,and the food market,also is just 5 minutes from town.

We had dealings mostly with a lovely lady called Sia. Sia was always professional & very kind to us. I wish I had had more time as I would have bought her a little thank you gift. Thank you Sia from Ruby, my sister & my mum xo

• 22nd Jun 2014