7.6
Very Good 118 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 118 Total Reviews
Tatiana Motel Located at Apia, Fugalei, Apia.
Samoa

• kimberleyspain6567
  • New Zealand, Female, 31-40
12th Nov 2016
5.7

Hostelworld advertised this place had a pool. I was disappointed to arrive and find there was no pool. After asking, the lady informed that the website advertises there is a pool but this is wrong. The room was basic - literally. There was a bed and fan only. No powerpoints in the room, no wifi, pretty much nothing at all. After a few hours I decided I did not want to stay in this room, I was not given a refund because I had "used" the room - but I had not touched anything.

• Italy, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

At check-in the woman at the reception upgraded our booking to a better room. All the staff were very nice with us. Very worth it for the money we payed. Absolutely not far from the center of Apia. Absolutely recommended!

• England, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

This is the cheapest place to stay in Samoa as a backpacker. It's all you need, it's basic, safe and the staff are wonderful. I cannot even begin to thank the staff here. Honestly you guys made my stay here unforgettable and seriously have a huge place in my heart. Sadie and sia, your Samoan angels, you made me feel so welcome from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. And the least I could do was write this comment about you. Even the night security played the ukulele for me!! Joanne

5th Sep 2016

I don't know what people complain about, especially that English couple (with their first review on Hostelworld). This place is run by a lovely Samoan family, the lady is always helpful, friendly and with a grin on her face. The place is cheap, it has fan in case it's too hot for you, breakfast is included, it's cleaned everyday and close too town, a supermarket and the market. What else do you need? It's not the Sheraton but rather what Samoa is all about: friendly people and a unique cultu

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
24th Aug 2016
5.1

this hostel is ok if you need to stay 1-2 nights in Apia for cheap. but you dont want to spend time here; the rooms are really simple and the whole place is a little bit dodgy, as the price already suggests

• England, Couple, 25-30
11th Aug 2016
3.1

This was the worst place I have ever been and I have backpacked all over the world. Rude staff. FILTHY rooms. Stains sheets. Roaches. Paper thin mattresses. Unsanitary bathrooms. Would never go back no matter how much you paid me.

19th Jul 2016
8.0

Nice place with very friendly staff.

17th Jul 2016

Nice staff, I will come back again next time for sure!

• Netherlands, Couple, 31-40
3rd Jul 2016

Basic, but good value for money. Beds aren't very comfy, but it's clean and the location is good. All the ladies that work there are very nice. And the reception is open 24/7 pretty much. Maybe bring earplugs and an eye mask if you have a room close to the hallway. And they have a really cute cat there :-)