Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

Great hostel with really helpful staff. Excellent bathroom and shower facilities in the rooms. The lockers in the rooms are accessible with your room key which is great - no need for a padlock. Each bed has a small fan, power points, light and curtain for privacy. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Great stay!!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel! Very clean with nice ensuite. Staff were friendly and breakfast was nice!

You guys have an amazing staff. Very nice, polite, fun to hang out with, and a pleasure to be around.

• 23rd Jul 2014

great hostel!!!

• 21st Jul 2014

I was sick for my entire stay here but can still appreciate how good this hostel is!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in over the past few years I've been travelling Europe! Staff were unbelievably friendl, free breakfast was amazing and the value for money to stay in the hostel was great! Can't say better things about it. They had individual lockers under your beds and the bathrooms got cleaned daily. Absolutely loved it!! Highly recommend this place! Oh and the BBQ on the Tuesday night was amazing- so much food and gave us a chance to meet other backpackers.

By far the bet hostel I have ever been in, and I am na experienced traveller! Incredible!

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Moldova

Great venue and great restaurant attached. Will definitely be back

Tattva has a very cool vibe and a friendly staff. The biggest issue we had was with the beds and staff organization. The sheets they gave us to make our beds on the first day did not smell clean. We went down to exchange them but the staff didn't seem happy to swap them out. When we got back to our room the next day, our newly made beds had been stripped of the sheets. The whole stay they seemed to have a hard time keeping track of what beds were being occupied which is annoying for the guests.

• 17th Jul 2014

Amazing facilities, really well located, the dinner with the staff was delicious and a great value. Me and my friends were treated greatly! When I come back to Porto I'm definitly staying there again!

• 15th Jul 2014

The best hostel I`ve been.

Great place to meet people! So many activities to participate in and their facilities are famtastic!

This is a great hostel, it basically has everything you want in a hostel, good kitchen, cool hangout areas, internet works everywhere, clean bathrooms, friendly and helpful staff, organised tours/activities, good breakfast, comfortable bed, big lockers, free luggage storage, good location.

I have heard that the hostel in Porto is really good. It is so true!!! This is the best hostel I have ever stay! The 8 ppl dorm has two toilet, two shower rooms, and we have our own big locker that I can put my big luggage inside.The public space are also good with some cool decoration~ window view is also nice. Location near Sao Bento, many spots in the walking distence, it is a really good hostel!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Convenient to everything: Sao Bento station / center D. Luis bridge / river / city. Value, beautiful design. Well equipped hostel with kitchen, bar, etc., wifi worked perfectly, and they have four computers that can be used near the reception. The staff is helpful and 24 hours standby. The 10 euro dinner is a bargain and deifinitely worth joining.

Absolutely all you could ask for from a hostel. Each bunk has its own curtain, fan, light and power point. Lockers are security key access. Location is fine, everything was walking distance. Highly recommend it.

Raphaela deserves a pay rise, she is great. Ricardo and Joshua also very good, Laura too, very keen and welcoming

The only problem with this place was no exhaust in the shower room made everything wet!! Everything else was excellent :-)

Everything! There is nothing you can complain about at all! Wifi works perfectly and the terrace is a great place to hang out and make new friends. It has wonderful staff, beautiful interiors, wonderful facilities and a lift. Totally get why they were voted the best in the world! Excellent value for Money.

• 3rd Jul 2014