Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

Hallo, one of the best hostels I ever had visited. (And I had been in more then 80 places) Thank you and best regards Tommy

We enjoyed our stay at Tattva very much! Everything was nice and clean and the staff was super friendly and answered all of our many questions where to go and what to do. One day we joined the dinner with the staff which was very good. Another day, Sandra gave us a free Portuguese lesson where we learned a lot about the language and the Portuguese food!Even the cleaning woman was always impressingly friendly when we were still in the room during cleaning hour! Breakfast was also very good!Thanks

• 23rd Oct 2014

Good hostel, atmosphere lacking a bit though.

Love the huge storage under the bed and that it uses the badge as the room to unlock. Awesome. Also like the current around the bed and each bed has its own lamp and electric outlet for charging.

Great hostel overall. Good breakfast with lots of options. Loved the fan and curtain for each bed. Staff are amazing and address requests immediately. Funky modern design. Located beside metro and train station. Only negative was the loud music playing in common area near entrance however the turned it down when I mentioned it.

Exceeded all my expectations! Fabulous

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Greece

I stayed in here for one night and wished I had booked a longer trip. Great people, great atmosphere, great value. Very good food in the dinner with staff, and excellent bargain for only ten bucks ;)

Perfect location, staff is really friendly and helpful! Definetely one of the best hostels i have stayed! Vania-Brazil Localizaçao perfeita, pessoal super amigavel e dispostos a ajudar! Foi um dos melhores hostels que ja fiquei! Super recomendo!! Vania-Brasil

The atmosphere (mostly created by other travelers) in the hostel was nice. Special thanks to the "dinner with staff" -evening. Although there were only one staff member there, the dinner was good and it was the perfect opportunity to meet the other travelers. Rooms were clean and comfortable and two showers and toilets in one room was luxury! Only small minus was the staff, which seemed really busy all the time. Ex. I had to wait before my check in because they were too busy to do it first.

A LITTLE CROWD WHEN HAVING BREAKFAST。。。

Stayed for two nights and decided to come back when I returned to Porto, as I really enjoyed it. The staff is very friendly and helpful! The beds are amazing, with curtains, lockers and a fan. It is a big hostel so with some noise sometimes, but a good place to meet people. I had to take a taxi because of problems with the shuttle bus they offer (the shuttle company's fault), and even after I had left they tried to help me out, to get a refund from the shuttle company. Will for sure return!

• 13th Oct 2014

Everything was nice but i couldnt use wifi in my room. It was uncomfortable...

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, which in combination with a safe, clean, and cool-designed atmosphere made for a great stay! Thank you! :)

• 9th Oct 2014

10€ local dinners are really fun and delicious!The hostel was very friendly, open and flexible to all requirements. The premises themselves were excellent. Clean bathrooms. The mini pancakes for breakfast (DIY) are very tasty, especially with nuttella.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Scotland

cool hostel cool staff in the middle of the action

It was a great hostel. Really easy to navigate from, quite central. Really enjoyed and appreciated the "personal area" with curtains around each bunk, personal fan, light and outlet. Felt like my own little cabana! Staff freindly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Kitchen was great and accessible anytime. Wifi doesnt work on the 4th floor, but it made us go to the common area and interact with others. Would def come back, also cheap drinks at the bar!

One of the best hostel I stayed in. Excellent diner with staff for only 10 euros. The only negative thing was other travellers not respecful and talking really loudly at 1h AM.

First time in Portugal and Porto. Staff very friendly and helpful, made you feel comfortable and good sense of humour. In the old part of the city, close to Pont Luis. Take a walk across the bridge in the evening and watch the sun set. Had the traditional evening meal with the staff..a good icebreaker, and went on the free guided tour in the morning which was very informative and a good way to decide where you would like to go later in the day.

• 23rd Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed at in using Hostels for 43 yrs. it ticks all the boxes. Close proximity to the centre of town, cleanliness. Security, amenities and atmosphere. It was like a hotel. The staff were just so at tentative. In 4 weeks of being on the road this is a clear leader in the Hostels stakes. John W Australia 66 yrs.

Lives up to its rating. I stayed in a private room, which are a few doors down from the main hostel. Bed was very comfortable and it was quiet in that building. Main hostel was very nice, enjoyed the dinner

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7