Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

The best hostel! Excellent breakfast! The bed with curtains, fan, own light, switches...all is amazing! The staff is great!

The location of the hostel is great! A mere 5 minutes walk to the beautiful bridge! Although I arrived at 11pm and the walk from the metro/train station to the hostel might be quite daunting as it is very quiet. But it is perfectly safe and take precautions like you would in any big cities! The toilet is ensuite shared by everyone but I never had problems - having to wait for the shower/toilet. The room is very cosy and we had curtains for privacy. Plus, the view from the room is great!

Really clean, liked the locker and the comfy bed. The free walking tour en port tasting with Grace was amazing!!! Pub crawl was also a lot of fun. I think that the staff is a bit unpersonal and can be more social/outgoing. I would not recommand this hostel when you're traveling alone.

Perfect! No bad points at all. One of the best hostels I've ever been in Europe.

The location is very good and has the best price. Staff was really friendly and help us with what to do in the city.

• 9th Jan 2015

Really good hostel, great breakfast and showers. Enjoyed our stay here thoroughly, everything is very clean and new, very comfy beds. Only possible down size is the large size leading to a slightly more impersonal atmosphere but great hostel!

yes it's as a great Hostel as the reviews let you believe

Great spot in porto! Good people, fun walking tours, great amenities overall! Very clean and i loved the lockers under the beds and the curtains in each bed. The breakfast is good as well, and included in the price :)

Highly recommended. Pedro is awesome!

Great stay. Nice staff (especially blue hair girl) and amazing idea with courtains on bed - gives you privacy and shadow. The only minus - you have happy hour for sangria on screens for price 1,5 and I paid 3,5. Its more than 100% difference so I felt weird.

Very happy with my stay! Good organization, lots of stuff to do: walking tours are great ! Dinners with staff are very cool! Loved everything, really!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Angola
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel ever, I really loved it. The staff is the best. 100% recommended if you go to Porto!

Great value for Money! Top design, beds, confort, staff, location... Clean, best location and good dinner deal for 10€. Will be back for sure!

nice buffet breakfast and very helpful staffs

Great hostel with very welcoming staff. Hope to stay there again in the future.

The curtains around the bed was a nice touch that gave a little privacy. I visited during low season, so the social atmosphere was on the low side, however, I found most of the staff friendly. Clean and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen for your use. I stayed in a female dorm and there was only one caveat with the shower/toilet stall. The shower did not have a curtain, so water ended up flooding the toilet area creating a big mess. Not a big deal, but slippery.

Don't even bother looking anywhere else. Tattva had a trendy hostel look with a homey, hearty feel. We arrived at 5am (hours before check in) and we were welcomed to free breakfast and a nap in the bean bag room. Great showers, key card activated lockers, and privacy curtain on all beds. Above all the staff made it for us. Def check out 'dinner with staff', you get to enjoy a high end three course meal with great company for a traveller friendly price!

Perfect location. Clean.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Norway

Loved it! Great hostel!

Good hostel. Portugal has the world's best hostels. The only downside that I think is worth mentioning is that the food in their restaurant is not the best - edible though.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7