Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

We had a great barbeque on the Friday night. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Will be staying there again.

The aquarium's awesome. The hostel has plenty of facilities and everything is new and clean. The terrace is also pretty cool and breakfast is more than ok for a hostel. The location was excellent. Despite the fact that we had a problem with the shower in our room and everything got flooded and smelly, we had a really nice stay. If I ever go to Porto again I think I'll book there.

Everything was perfect! The location, the staff, the quality, the cleanliness! I will be back.

Great Stay!!!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Lithuania

We stayed in a 8 person girls dorm which had bunk beds, fans, and curtains which was amazing.Great terrace with cheap drinks. The only two critiques I have that there was not a lot of room to maneuver around in the room and the showers (also the part where you place the shower head was broken) are in the room and sometimes the water gets on the floor of the entry. Also, need real orange juice at breakfast! Not the powder mix.

Perfect example of a well run, modern hostel! LOVED the beds with curtains, fans and lights - so nice to have a bit of privacy amongst a shared dorm. The curtains made it nice and dark for the best sleeps in hostels I've ever had! Great atmosphere at the hostel - roof terrace was brilliant, accompanied by happy hour at the bar. You could join staff for dinners - we didn't get the chance to but the smells and looks of the food - delish! Loved our stay here. Highly recommend.

By far the best hostel I've ever visited. It's going to be really hard to top this one...

Really nice hostel! But I thought the staff really cold and the ambient as well! I recommend to stay there if you're looking for something more chill out.

I am astonished at how good the hostels in Portugal are. I tell other travelers about this place and they all have similar stories of other places in Porto (like Home). Going home to my own shower is going to be a disappointment after their stellar rainfall showers. The kitchen is quite good and allows for people to talk to one another easily. It's conveniently located, right next to the train station, and trains are cheap in Portugal. Go for it.

The facilities are really cool. The staff is amazing!!! Make sure you hang out with them since they know the inexpensive and cool places where the locals party.

I can definitely see how Tattva won so many awards for their hostel - it is amazing! The terrace is beautiful and a great place to chill and meet new people - same with the other common rooms. The restaurant on site is awesome. The room facilities were phenomenal: privacy curtains, individ. fans, some with balconies and the showers are heaven! The gem of the hostel - THE STAFF! Luis, Rafaela, Laura, Ricardo, Daniel, Joshua, Gabriel et all, truly made my stay a memorable one! They're the best!!

The hostel and location are great. Really central and close to transportation. The staff are also very accommodating

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel in ideal location. Only complaint would be that some showers require some cleaning. Highly recommended.

Great hostel with really helpful staff. Excellent bathroom and shower facilities in the rooms. The lockers in the rooms are accessible with your room key which is great - no need for a padlock. Each bed has a small fan, power points, light and curtain for privacy. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Great hostel! Very nice facilities to chill and meet people, especially the roof terrace.

Great stay!!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel! Very clean with nice ensuite. Staff were friendly and breakfast was nice!

You guys have an amazing staff. Very nice, polite, fun to hang out with, and a pleasure to be around.

• 23rd Jul 2014

great hostel!!!

• 21st Jul 2014

I was sick for my entire stay here but can still appreciate how good this hostel is!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7