Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

1916 Total Reviews

Having stayed in other hostels in Porto ( this was my third and last one), and never having written a review in my life, I felt obliged to write about this marvellous place where I made amazing friends. The staff go out of their way to help you. The location is perfect, right on the centre of town. The terrace is just amazing as are the fish in the aquarium. My room was clean, the showers powerful, the beds REALLY confortable. Plus they have a curtain around each bed and 3 power sockets also!!!

wonderful food and wine :-) super friendly staff, you feel like home with friends and family but the hostel is much more stylish ;-) love you all, will be back next week ;-)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Austria

Crazy Design Hostel. Just have been there for one night, but I really liked it. I felt safe there, especially because of the trunks under the beds. I can really recommend the Tattva.

• 20th Mar 2015

Just perfect!!!

• 18th Mar 2015

Great location! The staff is beyond kind and the hostel does not look like a hostel, totally clean and comfortable 👌

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

THE hostel was great. We loved our stay, the very friendly staff, the breakfast, the bedroom with lovely curtains... And lets not forget the portugian lesson! Next time we will go back to this hostel

This was a wonderful stay and the time spent in the hostel I can recommend it all of you . Rooms are a clean, very good idea of the curtains at the bed.The staff was very helpful, open and vriendly .Taste breakfast and many products . Sign up for an evening dinner with staff- cheap and very taste.Location of the hostel is great quiet and in the center .I hope that will come to you again! Lukas ( POLAND)

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Tattva is more like a hotel than a hostel. Everything was extremely clean and newly renovated and it even had a restaurant and about 4 computers. However, possibly due to its large size, it lost a lot of the personability of a typical hostel. I was a bit disappointed that on a Thursday night there was virtually nobody hanging out at the hostel.

Location is close to the bus station and train station, but the neighborhood is a bit sketchy. NOT recommand walking alone at night. Room is not very spacious.

We really enjoyed the staff, they were friendly and funny. I was impressed by the cleanliness, and the shower was nice. I would definitely stay here again.

Tattva is a really nice place! The only thing I could say is that, for being voted the "Best Large Hostel in the World," the staff could really be more helpful and nice. They weren't rude necessarily, but most of our questions went relatively unanswered. The exception would be the bartender, who was so sweet and went way out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our drinks! The hostel has a lot of cool things going on (dinner with the staff, Portuguese lessons, etc), too. Overall, great!

Hello ! Thank you for taking the time to review us and for ur nice words.Im really sorry to hear about our staff not being that nice. But i have good news for you: we have whole new staff now and really friendly one !Im sure the next time you come, you will love them!! Happy travels! From your Tattva friends!

Tattva is really great. The location is terrific that you can easily walk to many attractions!!! The rooms are super clean and tidy.

For sure the best hostel I've ever stayed in!!!

Very convenient for people arriving by train, 5min from station. Very good private room with insuite bathroom, cable TV, good internet connection

Amazing! Stuff is very helpful e nice! The rooms are very comfortable. Just something: I thought the bathrooms inside the rooms a bit dark, the lights could be a little strong.

Spot one. Rooms were a good size, comfy beds reading lamp, curtains and plug sockets. Showers were good always hot water. Excellent value for money in the bar and the food was cracking. Best hostel I've stayed in so far!

The hostel is incredible! So good! It's almost like a hotel! The facilites are beautiful and the staff are great! We met a lot of incredible people there! There is also a restaurat inside the hotel that have amazing food and prices! If I come back to Porto, I would stay there again for sure!

My stay at Tattva was very nice! The breakfast buffet is excellent and facilities are clean with hot showers. The personal curtains on the beds give you privacy and there are multiple places in the hostel to hang out with others. I definitely recommend a stay here!

The only place in world where I feel at home. Tattva has the most charming and lovely staff. Every person was like a friend to me. The room was clean and good in all aspects. Melhor estadia em hostel das nossas vidas. :)

• 6th Feb 2015

This might just be the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've already stayed at several very good ones in the past. The key thing about this hostel is how it makes you feel at home. This is partly due to the very nice interior design, partly because of the excellent facilities, but mainly because of the staff. The most incredible thing is how even the busy owners themselves come over now and then to talk to their guests. Oh and the pattio is an amazing addition.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6