Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

Tattva is really great. The location is terrific that you can easily walk to many attractions!!! The rooms are super clean and tidy.

Very convenient for people arriving by train, 5min from station. Very good private room with insuite bathroom, cable TV, good internet connection

Amazing! Stuff is very helpful e nice! The rooms are very comfortable. Just something: I thought the bathrooms inside the rooms a bit dark, the lights could be a little strong.

Spot one. Rooms were a good size, comfy beds reading lamp, curtains and plug sockets. Showers were good always hot water. Excellent value for money in the bar and the food was cracking. Best hostel I've stayed in so far!

• 17th Feb 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel is incredible! So good! It's almost like a hotel! The facilites are beautiful and the staff are great! We met a lot of incredible people there! There is also a restaurat inside the hotel that have amazing food and prices! If I come back to Porto, I would stay there again for sure!

The only place in world where I feel at home. Tattva has the most charming and lovely staff. Every person was like a friend to me. The room was clean and good in all aspects. Melhor estadia em hostel das nossas vidas. :)

• 6th Feb 2015

This might just be the best hostel I've ever stayed at, and I've already stayed at several very good ones in the past. The key thing about this hostel is how it makes you feel at home. This is partly due to the very nice interior design, partly because of the excellent facilities, but mainly because of the staff. The most incredible thing is how even the busy owners themselves come over now and then to talk to their guests. Oh and the pattio is an amazing addition.

A great experience ! The Staff is awesome, they answer all the questions that you have and always with the smile. I will recommend it to my friends. The only bad point is probably the isolation in the entry. In winter shared parts are really cold and I don't know how they can work at the reception. They really deserve a raise !

• 31st Jan 2015

Very cool place

breakfast was awesome!

Amazing... Simply amazing!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice hostel with a good security system and cool bunk beds. Staff were lovely too and there was a good kitchen. Easily the best hostel breakfast we've ever had! The pancakes were amazing! Would definitely stay here again!

Seriously, you need 1 min walking from downtown and 2 min on other side to Ponte D.Luis I, and 5 min from bus station. OMG! This is far best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, location, room, breakfast = the best! .Room was clean every day, we we stayed in a dorm, and had had a bunk bed with curtains, fan, power sockets, great view, hot water always, big bathroom.. The keycard excellent for safety measure. Staff was always smiling and there to help us.Tattva is great, and I will recomend it to

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The breakfast was awesome (freshly baked bread every morning), the rooms are nice, the rooftop terrace is perfect in the sun.

This is by far my favorite hostel. Great staff, lots of options for tours and trips, and very nice rooms.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The breakfast in the morning was great, the secuity lockers underneath the beds were also very usefull and easy to use with the pass I got. I had nothing to complain while staying at the hostel. The staff was also very nice and helpfull. While staying at this hostel I had the feeling that everything which was there was there to make my stay perfect. The only downside was that there were only 4 gas stoves in the kitches.

• 24th Jan 2015

The best hostel! Excellent breakfast! The bed with curtains, fan, own light, switches...all is amazing! The staff is great!

The location of the hostel is great! A mere 5 minutes walk to the beautiful bridge! Although I arrived at 11pm and the walk from the metro/train station to the hostel might be quite daunting as it is very quiet. But it is perfectly safe and take precautions like you would in any big cities! The toilet is ensuite shared by everyone but I never had problems - having to wait for the shower/toilet. The room is very cosy and we had curtains for privacy. Plus, the view from the room is great!

Really clean, liked the locker and the comfy bed. The free walking tour en port tasting with Grace was amazing!!! Pub crawl was also a lot of fun. I think that the staff is a bit unpersonal and can be more social/outgoing. I would not recommand this hostel when you're traveling alone.

Perfect! No bad points at all. One of the best hostels I've ever been in Europe.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6