Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

This hostel has it all. Confortable, well thought-out, clean, ... A traveller's Paradise. Have been travelling around Europe and this is for sure the best I have visited. Very convenient location and attentive, helpful staff with a great sense of humour. The breakfast is good, and the best is really the great terrace!

really nice hostel, great staff who were super friendly really enjoyed the Portuguese lessons offered just a bit dissappointed with the confusion over my bed number and how my stuff went missing (which I never got back) overall had a fun time and enjoyed my stay

• 22nd Feb 2014

Awesome!! The staff was really welcoming and the atmosphere was great.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • Mexico

Excellent hostel, a perfect place if you are traveling alone or just with one friend. Really good common areas, excellent terrace, free walking tours and pub crawls in the place. Excellent dorms, but i didn't like to much the ensuit bathrooms of the dorms.. but they was ok. Humidity smell in some areas In summary really good for a Big hostel (you are'nt going to see the owners) 4 stars hostel, party hostel

Nice hostel in very good location

• 17th Feb 2014
  • China

They won the prize for best largest hostel in the world as well as best facilities and best value for Money, and they definitely deserve it! Amazing facilities: strong mattress, hot powerful showers, wifi in the whole building, individual keycard lockers, curtains around the beds, etc The breakfast is quite good too! The staff make you feel welcome and are always available.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Everything was pretty much perfect =)

Very good hostel, that precisely while I was there was awarded the prize to best hostel in the world. I do not know whether so much is justified, but for sure I recommend Tattva.

Excellent Hostel, very clean and unique facilities. What I especially liked was the key card you get to enter your room and to open your own locker beneath your bed were u can put your stuff. I liked the fact that there was a shower in every room. Very friendly staff. I can totally recommend that place!

Perfect standard, clean and great value for money!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

There would be good to have more hangers for clothes, stools or chairs in the room and shelves in the bathroom. maybe they could consider big mirrors at the exit from the room. The computers in the wifi area were not working properly.

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Moldova

Best Hostel I have ever stayed.

The best hostel ever!

• 6th Feb 2014

Great Hostel! One of the bests I've ever stayed in. Special thanks to the receptionist Louis ;)

• 3rd Feb 2014

Best hostel ever! I "lived" there for a month and I wouldn't change It! Clean, beautiful, organized, very safe, and the best staff ever! Good to party, good to get to know the city, good to be quiet. Great kitchen, big breakfast. Totally recomend it..

Everything was just perfect, nothig to add!

• 24th Jan 2014

Omg! Seriously, you need 1 min walking from downtown and 2 min on other side to Ponte D.Luis I, and 5 min from bus station. This is far best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, location, room, breakfast = no comment! .Room was clean every day, we we stayed in a dorm, and had had a bunk bed with curtains, fan, power sockets, great view, hot water always, big bathroom.. The keycard excellent for safety measure. Staff was always there to help us.Tattva is great, and I will recomend it to everybody

Friendly staff, good located and fair price. Recommended.

Defitely the hostel to stay in if you visit Porto. Tattva has all the creature conforts you need added to a very good location in the centre of the city and a very helpful staff. The curtains in the beds are awesome.

Great hostel, with clean rooms and bathroons. The rooms are little bit tighted. Tatva crew are very kind and helpful. Breakfast are also good. Join the free walking tour, the guides Jorge and Sergio were great. (If you need to get to the airport, ask in the frontdesk for a shuttle, they can schedule it for you. Very convenient and not expensive, €6, per person)