Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

The location is very good and has the best price. Staff was really friendly and help us with what to do in the city.

• 9th Jan 2015

I didn't have a chance to stay in the hostel because there was a problem with the train I would get... as I booked in the same day of arrival and canceled after a couple of hours, the guys were comprehensive with me and didn't charge me for the stay.. thank you guys for being flexible with that!!!

Really good hostel, great breakfast and showers. Enjoyed our stay here thoroughly, everything is very clean and new, very comfy beds. Only possible down size is the large size leading to a slightly more impersonal atmosphere but great hostel!

yes it's as a great Hostel as the reviews let you believe

Great spot in porto! Good people, fun walking tours, great amenities overall! Very clean and i loved the lockers under the beds and the curtains in each bed. The breakfast is good as well, and included in the price :)

Highly recommended. Pedro is awesome!

Great stay. Nice staff (especially blue hair girl) and amazing idea with courtains on bed - gives you privacy and shadow. The only minus - you have happy hour for sangria on screens for price 1,5 and I paid 3,5. Its more than 100% difference so I felt weird.

Very happy with my stay! Good organization, lots of stuff to do: walking tours are great ! Dinners with staff are very cool! Loved everything, really!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Angola
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Best hostel ever, I really loved it. The staff is the best. 100% recommended if you go to Porto!

Great value for Money! Top design, beds, confort, staff, location... Clean, best location and good dinner deal for 10€. Will be back for sure!

nice buffet breakfast and very helpful staffs

Great hostel with very welcoming staff. Hope to stay there again in the future.

The curtains around the bed was a nice touch that gave a little privacy. I visited during low season, so the social atmosphere was on the low side, however, I found most of the staff friendly. Clean and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen for your use. I stayed in a female dorm and there was only one caveat with the shower/toilet stall. The shower did not have a curtain, so water ended up flooding the toilet area creating a big mess. Not a big deal, but slippery.

Don't even bother looking anywhere else. Tattva had a trendy hostel look with a homey, hearty feel. We arrived at 5am (hours before check in) and we were welcomed to free breakfast and a nap in the bean bag room. Great showers, key card activated lockers, and privacy curtain on all beds. Above all the staff made it for us. Def check out 'dinner with staff', you get to enjoy a high end three course meal with great company for a traveller friendly price!

Perfect location. Clean.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Norway

Loved it! Great hostel!

Good hostel. Portugal has the world's best hostels. The only downside that I think is worth mentioning is that the food in their restaurant is not the best - edible though.

Excellent place to stay in Porto. Close to everything: train, subway, restaurants and cafes. The beds are awsome and the staff is cool. Recommended.

• 11th Dec 2014

Loved the staff dinner in the new restaurant!

One of the best hostel I have ever been with wonderful breakfast.