Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

1915 Total Reviews

A great experience ! The Staff is awesome, they answer all the questions that you have and always with the smile. I will recommend it to my friends. The only bad point is probably the isolation in the entry. In winter shared parts are really cold and I don't know how they can work at the reception. They really deserve a raise !

• 31st Jan 2015

Very cool place

breakfast was awesome!

Amazing... Simply amazing!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

Really nice hostel with a good security system and cool bunk beds. Staff were lovely too and there was a good kitchen. Easily the best hostel breakfast we've ever had! The pancakes were amazing! Would definitely stay here again!

Seriously, you need 1 min walking from downtown and 2 min on other side to Ponte D.Luis I, and 5 min from bus station. OMG! This is far best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff, location, room, breakfast = the best! .Room was clean every day, we we stayed in a dorm, and had had a bunk bed with curtains, fan, power sockets, great view, hot water always, big bathroom.. The keycard excellent for safety measure. Staff was always smiling and there to help us.Tattva is great, and I will recomend it to

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. The breakfast was awesome (freshly baked bread every morning), the rooms are nice, the rooftop terrace is perfect in the sun.

This is by far my favorite hostel. Great staff, lots of options for tours and trips, and very nice rooms.

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The breakfast in the morning was great, the secuity lockers underneath the beds were also very usefull and easy to use with the pass I got. I had nothing to complain while staying at the hostel. The staff was also very nice and helpfull. While staying at this hostel I had the feeling that everything which was there was there to make my stay perfect. The only downside was that there were only 4 gas stoves in the kitches.

• 24th Jan 2015

Everything about this hostel was perfect! The hostel is really beautiful and the staff is very nice and welcoming.

• 19th Jan 2015

The best hostel! Excellent breakfast! The bed with curtains, fan, own light, switches...all is amazing! The staff is great!

The location of the hostel is great! A mere 5 minutes walk to the beautiful bridge! Although I arrived at 11pm and the walk from the metro/train station to the hostel might be quite daunting as it is very quiet. But it is perfectly safe and take precautions like you would in any big cities! The toilet is ensuite shared by everyone but I never had problems - having to wait for the shower/toilet. The room is very cosy and we had curtains for privacy. Plus, the view from the room is great!

Really clean, liked the locker and the comfy bed. The free walking tour en port tasting with Grace was amazing!!! Pub crawl was also a lot of fun. I think that the staff is a bit unpersonal and can be more social/outgoing. I would not recommand this hostel when you're traveling alone.

Perfect! No bad points at all. One of the best hostels I've ever been in Europe.

The location is very good and has the best price. Staff was really friendly and help us with what to do in the city.

I didn't have a chance to stay in the hostel because there was a problem with the train I would get... as I booked in the same day of arrival and canceled after a couple of hours, the guys were comprehensive with me and didn't charge me for the stay.. thank you guys for being flexible with that!!!

Really good hostel, great breakfast and showers. Enjoyed our stay here thoroughly, everything is very clean and new, very comfy beds. Only possible down size is the large size leading to a slightly more impersonal atmosphere but great hostel!

yes it's as a great Hostel as the reviews let you believe

Great spot in porto! Good people, fun walking tours, great amenities overall! Very clean and i loved the lockers under the beds and the curtains in each bed. The breakfast is good as well, and included in the price :)

Highly recommended. Pedro is awesome!