Tattva Design Hostel Reviews

Rua do Cativo 26-28, Porto, Portugal

The hostel and location are great. Really central and close to transportation. The staff are also very accommodating

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel in ideal location. Only complaint would be that some showers require some cleaning. Highly recommended.

Great hostel with really helpful staff. Excellent bathroom and shower facilities in the rooms. The lockers in the rooms are accessible with your room key which is great - no need for a padlock. Each bed has a small fan, power points, light and curtain for privacy. Definitely recommend this hostel.

Great hostel! Very nice facilities to chill and meet people, especially the roof terrace.

Great stay!!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel! Very clean with nice ensuite. Staff were friendly and breakfast was nice!

You guys have an amazing staff. Very nice, polite, fun to hang out with, and a pleasure to be around.

• 23rd Jul 2014

great hostel!!!

• 21st Jul 2014

I was sick for my entire stay here but can still appreciate how good this hostel is!

The best hostel I've ever stayed in over the past few years I've been travelling Europe! Staff were unbelievably friendl, free breakfast was amazing and the value for money to stay in the hostel was great! Can't say better things about it. They had individual lockers under your beds and the bathrooms got cleaned daily. Absolutely loved it!! Highly recommend this place! Oh and the BBQ on the Tuesday night was amazing- so much food and gave us a chance to meet other backpackers.

This is a pretty decent hostel, although its more like an artsy hotel. I stayed in the 8 bedroom female dorm. Being in the top bunk sucked since the beds are hard to get in out of, but every bed has privacy curtains, your own lamp, fan and plug which was really nice. The lockers were big enough to fit my suitcase. The staff was mostly friendly. Daniel was pretty helpful. Location is great. Overall I would stay there again. I thought the vibe was so so for a solo traveller.

By far the bet hostel I have ever been in, and I am na experienced traveller! Incredible!

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Moldova

Great venue and great restaurant attached. Will definitely be back

Amazing facilities, really well located, the dinner with the staff was delicious and a great value. Me and my friends were treated greatly! When I come back to Porto I'm definitly staying there again!

• 15th Jul 2014

The best hostel I`ve been.

Great place to meet people! So many activities to participate in and their facilities are famtastic!

It was the best hostel I have already stayed! They have the best breakfast and the beds are really good with curtains all around it, individual sockets, lamp and space to put your things. They also give you a magnetic card to open the bedroom and the box where you can lock your backpack under the bed, really good.

This is a great hostel, it basically has everything you want in a hostel, good kitchen, cool hangout areas, internet works everywhere, clean bathrooms, friendly and helpful staff, organised tours/activities, good breakfast, comfortable bed, big lockers, free luggage storage, good location.

I have heard that the hostel in Porto is really good. It is so true!!! This is the best hostel I have ever stay! The 8 ppl dorm has two toilet, two shower rooms, and we have our own big locker that I can put my big luggage inside.The public space are also good with some cool decoration~ window view is also nice. Location near Sao Bento, many spots in the walking distence, it is a really good hostel!

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Convenient to everything: Sao Bento station / center D. Luis bridge / river / city. Value, beautiful design. Well equipped hostel with kitchen, bar, etc., wifi worked perfectly, and they have four computers that can be used near the reception. The staff is helpful and 24 hours standby. The 10 euro dinner is a bargain and deifinitely worth joining.