Tauranga Central Backpackers

Good 140 Total Reviews

• Finland, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017
5.4

I had been sleeped in many hostels so I can say that this hostel really got a messy kitchen and living room.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017
2.9

Was very dirty, seemed liked the blankets were not washed. Was very worried to bring anything in to the hostel. Staff were not friendly other backpackers were not friendly. I was supposed to stay 2 nights but left after night 1 because i was so uncomfortable :/

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

Very clean and nice receptionist. Quiet hours were not "quiet" but who can blame people who are having fun!

24th Mar 2017
2.6

This was one of the worst hostels I've ever stayed at. This place was super filthy; my room smelled like total body odor and no circulation whatsoever. The mattress I tried to sleep on had the springs popping out on my back. The hostel and immediate area around was very loud as many of the guests staying were partying. The kitchen area and common area were filthy, many dishes and rotting food left out. The only positive was the manager was nice. I would rate this place 0.5 out of 5 if I could.