Tayta Wasi Hostel Reviews

Avenida el Ejercito 820, Cusco, Peru

Fantastic staff but a bit pricey for the location. Internet was strong enough in the room, I was able to watch the previous days baseball game before bed. Great place but a bit overpriced and not a lot of good food options near by.

Friendly staff, comfortable room, hot water, great wifi and a short walk into the plaza.

Very nice people..

• 1st Jan 2015

Staff is the best! Great people that really want to make the best of your stay. Very helpful, informative. On my stay they provided not only information, but also guidance and assisted me on booking the services that I needed. They were the best part of my stay. I would definitely recommend.