Tayta Wasi Hostel Reviews

Avenida el Ejercito 820, Cusco, Peru

Very nice people..

• 1st Jan 2015

Staff is the best! Great people that really want to make the best of your stay. Very helpful, informative. On my stay they provided not only information, but also guidance and assisted me on booking the services that I needed. They were the best part of my stay. I would definitely recommend.

this was a great hotel! the ladies on the desk were not able to speak english so than in spanish that was ok. The room was clean, hot water al the time. We did a jungle tour so we can leave our backpack there without any extra costs and when we came back she booked the same room for us so it was excellent! the location very good. it was 10 minutes from the centre but lovely! breakfast very good also the girl who worked there was very kind en lovely! Stayed here 6 nights! and it was awesome!