Tbilisi Friends Hostel Reviews

Old Tbilisi, Betlemi Str. #28-30, entrance up from ascent Tumaniani street 9, Tbilisi, Georgia

Amazing place! Wonderful people.

Nice hostel but more for the partying type. Theres little consideration for the time of night when there should be quite when people are sleeping. I was woken at 02:30 when a group of 6 checked in with all lights and talking; it lasted until 03:15. The following morning I was woken at same time with music playing at full volume below. Door between the balcony & dorm was often left wide open even in the middle of the night. Staff are nice with some local knowledge. Close to shops and amenities.

It was a great sojourn, what a pity that I couldn't stay more. The hostel in a beautiful house is quite unique. Everything is made to make you feel at home. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the location could't be better, thirty second from the main historical place with a 24 hour excellent georgian restaurant that I would recommand. In all, it could be twice the price it would still be good value for money. I hope I will come back

The location is just excellent, amazing views from the balcony during the night, and all the staff working there (Lali and another girl whose name I forgot) were so helpful and charming. Special attention to the owner of the hostel, who organizes excursions around Tiblisi and its surroundings, and it is a spectacular travel partner. An ideal palce to enjoy your stay at Tiblisi

Sooo great hostel! I spent a really nice time there with such nice people, staff including. :-) Hope to get back agaiin there soon.

Good hostel in the center of old town Tbilisi. Staff was very helpful. Definitely good value for money. Stayed there longer than we planned. The only drawbacks were: rather old bathrooms and small private rooms with no windows.

• 13th Nov 2013