Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours Reviews

Rustaveli Avenue 26, In front of Opera house, Tbilisi, Georgia

I recommend staying in this hostel definitely. It has all it have to be and staff is nice. Good locations, clean. It's not a party place, more a place to chat and rest if you need, that's what I needed as travellers normally go to caucasus for a road trip and experience more than for crazy parties. Only little lack, they miss lockers so if you have laptops or other valuables you either take them with you all the time or you rely on honesty of the other customers. I did the second and was right.

• 16th Apr 2015

Didn't like it at all.Really bad mattress, dirty room, no tables, no lockers, the door to the room and to the hostel is open. Very bad internet connection in the room. The worse thing is the bathroom, the shower is together with the toilet and all bathroom is totally wet when you take a shower. The other bathroom '' didn't work'' in the begin, than they put a paper '' don't use this bathroom'' on a shower cabin, so people could use at least a toilet. The hostel is really small, no space

It was terrıble. The Staff was really frıendly but there was only one bathroom for ALL guests. We had to waıt hours for takıng a shower. the rooms could not be locked. So everzbody was able to get ın our room and take everzthıng. beds were broken. one of us had to sleep on the floor. all ın all ıt was very dırty and we left after two of three nıghts.

very bad bathroom and only one bathroom for all persons .

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • India

No Information on Tbilisi from staff. No Atmosphere. No Internet. No Security. No Tea or coffee. Bathroom smells. Just a bed to sleep for one night if u have nowhere else.

Clean, comfortable hostel with cool atmosphere and staff in a great location. I found both the dorm and private room very comfortable. Internet is fast and reliable. I didn't cook but the kitchen facilities are good. This isn't a crazy party hostel but a nice place to chill and socialise. My only complaints are (a) no lockers; I always feel more secure if I can lock stuff away, and (b) the bathroom was not particularly clean (the rest of the hostel was though).

Great location, good price. It felt like staying at home. Special thanks to Anna, probably the best staff I have ever met.

Alittle dissapointed. It was loud at night, the private rooms have no windows, there are only 2 wc, but the staff is quite helpful.

• 22nd Jan 2015

At the very moment I opened the door I was welcomed as if I was the long awaited guest for the dinner they had just prepared. This hostel is amazing, with the ideal mix a traveller needs: an extremely good value for money, a good location and a friendly staff. I have lived in many hostels, and safe to say this was one of the best hostels I ever experienced. Top class!

Are you young & poor with no problem with extreme noise all through the night this is the hostel for you. A true backpacker hostel. Generally both staff & guests seems very friendly & up for cheap & fun parties, but I was simply to old not to have any sleep & drink every day.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Denmark

My staying was awesome! I would like to thank all the staff!

• 24th Dec 2014

the staff is great and Anona was awesome in sharing time and telling stories about georgia traditions. definetely need to go back soon!!

Dirty room en disgusting bathroom.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Cheap, well-located, the staff is very friendly and likely to create a great atmosphere and the people you can meet there are very interesting. However, the doors of the private rooms have no locks and there are no lockers for safe keeping of your valuables. The cleanliness is very very poor, even after the cleaning lady, and we didn't even wanted to use the towels, or touch anywhere. If they fix these two very important problems, which are not hard to solve, this hostel would be ideal!

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Greece

At this hostel, it's all about the people. I'd take this place - with the legendary George and beautiful Ana - over a 5* hotel any day of the week. The atmosphere is everything you'd want from a hostel: chilled, boho and happy. George is always strumming and singing away and introducing the guests to real Georgian culture. On my first night in town I was introduced to the wonders of Supra - if you don't know about it yet, you surely will soon! Thanks guys for an epic 4 days in your amazing city!

This hostel is in Rustaveli, the main avenue of Tbilisi close to the old town, metro stations, museums (history of Georgia and art), operas, restaurants and more! Every day a lovely lady clean all the Hostel, the staff is amazing very friendly and my vacations were great because of your information about trips to Kazbegi, Gori, Signagi. Thank you because this is one of the best hostels and totally recommend your place. Didi madloba!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

This hostel is great. George was so kind and helpful! He even brought us tickets to a Georgian football match! This hostel is all about atmosphere and you will meet some cool interesting travellers.. I mean not everyone goes to Georgia! The hostel is centre to most things but everywhere is walkable - not a large city. It's not the cleanest hostel ever but that never bothers me. I would come back. :)