Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours Reviews

Rustaveli Avenue 26, In front of Opera house, Tbilisi, Georgia

This hostel is in Rustaveli, the main avenue of Tbilisi close to the old town, metro stations, museums (history of Georgia and art), operas, restaurants and more! Every day a lovely lady clean all the Hostel, the staff is amazing very friendly and my vacations were great because of your information about trips to Kazbegi, Gori, Signagi. Thank you because this is one of the best hostels and totally recommend your place. Didi madloba!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

This hostel is great. George was so kind and helpful! He even brought us tickets to a Georgian football match! This hostel is all about atmosphere and you will meet some cool interesting travellers.. I mean not everyone goes to Georgia! The hostel is centre to most things but everywhere is walkable - not a large city. It's not the cleanest hostel ever but that never bothers me. I would come back. :)

very friendly atmosphere. i like this hostel and met new friends here

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Your walking on rustavelli with your heavy backpak, u've heard of a nice hostel but u don't see anything, and then finaly a familiar sign - must be there -then some signs about how many steps you have left - its definitly there - you already start to feel home, and then the door opens with a loud and warm Gamarjoba! And you are home. This hostel doesnt only has beds, it has all the best thibgs about georgia, thanks to the amazing people who runs it.

• 31st Oct 2014

In the last decade I have stayed in numerous hostels around the world. Most were nice, some were awful, but few were really great. Tbilisi Rooms Hostel is one of the best places I ever stayed. And that is not because of the dorm rooms, (although they are good!), but primarily because of the two hosts who put all their enthusiasm and (Georgian) hospitability in this hostel. Anna and George are without a doubt the best and most devoted hostel runners I have ever encountered during all my trips.

• 31st Oct 2014

Great central location with relaxed, informal atmosphere! Friendly and helpful staff :)

A perfect place to stay when in Tbilisi. Very friendly and funny staff that is always smiling and trying to help you no matter what you need! Great atmosphere there as well as a perfect location on the main Tbilisi street! It was our second home in Georgia :-) Thank you, guys!

We were not entirely pleased by this hostel. We reserved a private room, for safety reasons, but did not know in advance private rooms do NOT get a key, so safety and complete privacy is not guaranteed. The private rooms have no real windows. Apart from that, there was some loud collective singing activity both nights we stay there at few metres from the room, awesome if you are a fan of it, a disaster for your quality of sleep if you are not. The location is okay, near to metro. Regards.

Hi there, we explained you and showed you a camera that makes video surveillance over all doors to be secured and explained that everyone knows that there is camera as all passports pass check-in with cameras. Also we explained that other guests who were staying with us wanted to hear some Georgian traditional songs and you told that's not a problem as we remember, no? if no - you could tell us that you are disturbed and that's all, we could stop :( same with internet,maybe it's cause of device?

Nice spacious hostel. Staff is very friendly. I totally recommend this hostel. The price is very good too.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

This was my second time at Tbilisi Rooms, and it was a very easy decision to return. The staff, Giorgi and Anano, are wonderfully hospitable hosts, who do their best to make you feel at home, and in this they absolutely succeed. It is like living in a flat with old friends. I was really surprised to read some bad reviews on here, people saying that they didn't like the atmosphere etc., because I had completely the opposite experience. It is very sociable, relaxed and easy to meet others.

• 29th Sep 2014

This is a lovely little hostel. Anna and George were really easy going, polite and always extremely helpful. I felt at ease as soon as I arrived and would recommend staying here. The location is perfect, the facilities are fine. But it is the people that make it. I haven't a bad word to say about either of them! Thoroughly nice people. Recommended.

• 27th Sep 2014

close to the center nice apmosphere - No keys to private rooms. - Small kitchen

This is the only hostel I've ever walked out of after paying. It was bad enough that the receptionist pretended not to see my HostelWorld reservation, and initially refused to honor my price, but when she threw half-washed sheets onto the bed in my disgusting private room, I knew I was risking my health by staying here. I wish the people who own this place the best of luck – they need it! – but don't stay here unless you want to get sick.

Hi there Robert and thanks for your review as it was really a good reason to fire that receptionist. thanks again

Great place to stay in Tbilisi! We started our Georgian experience here and a great start it was. Excellent location, extra friendly and nice hosts (helping you with info about the city, e.g. where to eat or find the best chacha :)) and interesting co-travellers tha you can meet there.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Had the most fantastic stay here, the staff Mariam and Anna were so wonderful and helpful. Great atmosphere. Couldn't recommend this place more highly.

• 5th Sep 2014

The most important thing for me to choose a hostel is their WIFI and cleanliness,the WIFI was stable,toilet was clean,the staff all friendly,but!!First day I was stay in 8 beds room,the male staff suddenly moved another bed inside,it was bad because it became 9 beds room,shouldn't do this!and he has some dirty thoughts as well,drinking every nights,maybe it's his way to show friendly.One day suddenly kiss my hair,somewhere near shoulder without my permission!!!For a single girl I don't recommend

But still, single girls choose Tbilisi rooms hostel : ) ))

I really would not recommend this hostel. The girl who works there is lovely but the manager really affects the atmosphere. Also it's pretty dirty, the shower smells bad and the bed was uncomfortable. The only good thing is the location.

Hi Blake, we are really sorry as you didn't have fun with us that times. We remember that party when our Georgian friends were invited to sing georgian songs and have party. Come on, that's a soul of our hostel. Sorry again if it was uncomfortable to stay with us but we understand you 100%

I had a great time in Tbilisi Rooms Hostel - staff was friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, and the hostel is located just 10 minutes by foot to the Freedom Square. And if you think of the costs (5€ per day when I booked), that makes it one of the best deals for travellers (perhaps in the whole world!). Thank you!

I want to start with location , its really center of tbilisi . I wanted to spend only 3 days there , but situation is so good that I changed my plans . Its very clean and stuff are like a family members .

Tbilisi Rooms and Hostel was overall a good choice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the location is pretty good. I could leave my luggage there for 3 Lari when I returned to Tbilisi from Armenia and was departing at night (10 days after my stay there).