Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours Reviews

Rustaveli Avenue 26, In front of Opera house, Tbilisi, Georgia

All the doors are always open in this place, so that there is no security for your stuff. My iPhone has been stolen the second night, and the staff didn't do anything to help, except to say that it was ''not possible''.

The hostel is ideally located (in a heart of the historical and touristic part of the city). It is clean and quiet. The staff is young and very polite. There is everything to make you feel at home

amazing hostel, very good place

I've stayed in other cheap hostels which in Tbilisi which can't be compared with this one. Of course it's not the best but for such money i couldn't find better location, huge space, big light rooms and helpful staff. i don't know the camera is on or off but for security there is camera for surveillance. overall positive

Acceptable value for money. It is not a clean hostel and the security is poor (no key for the room, the staff keep your valuable things). The location is good, but not close to the old town.

I recommend staying in this hostel definitely. It has all it have to be and staff is nice. Good locations, clean. It's not a party place, more a place to chat and rest if you need, that's what I needed as travellers normally go to caucasus for a road trip and experience more than for crazy parties. Only little lack, they miss lockers so if you have laptops or other valuables you either take them with you all the time or you rely on honesty of the other customers. I did the second and was right.

• 16th Apr 2015

Didn't like it at all.Really bad mattress, dirty room, no tables, no lockers, the door to the room and to the hostel is open. Very bad internet connection in the room. The worse thing is the bathroom, the shower is together with the toilet and all bathroom is totally wet when you take a shower. The other bathroom '' didn't work'' in the begin, than they put a paper '' don't use this bathroom'' on a shower cabin, so people could use at least a toilet. The hostel is really small, no space

It was terrıble. The Staff was really frıendly but there was only one bathroom for ALL guests. We had to waıt hours for takıng a shower. the rooms could not be locked. So everzbody was able to get ın our room and take everzthıng. beds were broken. one of us had to sleep on the floor. all ın all ıt was very dırty and we left after two of three nıghts.

very bad bathroom and only one bathroom for all persons .

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • India

No Information on Tbilisi from staff. No Atmosphere. No Internet. No Security. No Tea or coffee. Bathroom smells. Just a bed to sleep for one night if u have nowhere else.

Clean, comfortable hostel with cool atmosphere and staff in a great location. I found both the dorm and private room very comfortable. Internet is fast and reliable. I didn't cook but the kitchen facilities are good. This isn't a crazy party hostel but a nice place to chill and socialise. My only complaints are (a) no lockers; I always feel more secure if I can lock stuff away, and (b) the bathroom was not particularly clean (the rest of the hostel was though).

Great location, good price. It felt like staying at home. Special thanks to Anna, probably the best staff I have ever met.