Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours Reviews

Rustaveli Avenue 26, In front of Opera house, Tbilisi, Georgia

This is the only hostel I've ever walked out of after paying. It was bad enough that the receptionist pretended not to see my HostelWorld reservation, and initially refused to honor my price, but when she threw half-washed sheets onto the bed in my disgusting private room, I knew I was risking my health by staying here. I wish the people who own this place the best of luck – they need it! – but don't stay here unless you want to get sick.

Had the most fantastic stay here, the staff Mariam and Anna were so wonderful and helpful. Great atmosphere. Couldn't recommend this place more highly.

• 5th Sep 2014

The most important thing for me to choose a hostel is their WIFI and cleanliness,the WIFI was stable,toilet was clean,the staff all friendly,but!!First day I was stay in 8 beds room,the male staff suddenly moved another bed inside,it was bad because it became 9 beds room,shouldn't do this!and he has some dirty thoughts as well,drinking every nights,maybe it's his way to show friendly.One day suddenly kiss my hair,somewhere near shoulder without my permission!!!For a single girl I don't recommend

I really would not recommend this hostel. The manager drinks every night and invites all his Georgia friends over to drink with him. Also if an attractive single girl goes there he tries to drink with her and pick her up. The girl who works there is lovely but the manager really affects the atmosphere. Also it's pretty dirty, the shower smells bad and the bed was uncomfortable. The only good thing is the location.

I had a great time in Tbilisi Rooms Hostel - staff was friendly and helpful, atmosphere was great, and the hostel is located just 10 minutes by foot to the Freedom Square. And if you think of the costs (5€ per day when I booked), that makes it one of the best deals for travellers (perhaps in the whole world!). Thank you!

I want to start with location , its really center of tbilisi . I wanted to spend only 3 days there , but situation is so good that I changed my plans . Its very clean and stuff are like a family members .

Tbilisi Rooms and Hostel was overall a good choice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the location is pretty good. I could leave my luggage there for 3 Lari when I returned to Tbilisi from Armenia and was departing at night (10 days after my stay there).

Fun hostel, great place to start your trip!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Israel

The stuff was drinking vodka evey evening, the room was not as described & facilities was not was clean (e.g. toilet paper bin overfilled). But the place itself is pretty nice & well located.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Thanks for your review, but some times people travel to party and sometimes it happens that the toilet paper bin is overfilled before the cleaning lady comes and you have to throw the used paper in WC : (

Nice place, very friendly and helpful stuff!;) greetings!

It's a small hostel, located just a 10 minute walk from Freedom Square. The stuff (speaks not only Russian, but also English) is very nice and helped us out with all information, advice and tips we needed.

• 7th Aug 2014