Tbilisi Rooms Hostel & Tours Reviews

Rustaveli Avenue 26, In front of Opera house, Tbilisi, Georgia

It was terrıble. The Staff was really frıendly but there was only one bathroom for ALL guests. We had to waıt hours for takıng a shower. the rooms could not be locked. So everzbody was able to get ın our room and take everzthıng. beds were broken. one of us had to sleep on the floor. all ın all ıt was very dırty and we left after two of three nıghts.

• 27th Mar 2015

very bad bathroom and only one bathroom for all persons .

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • India

No Information on Tbilisi from staff. No Atmosphere. No Internet. No Security. No Tea or coffee. Bathroom smells. Just a bed to sleep for one night if u have nowhere else.

Great location, good price. It felt like staying at home. Special thanks to Anna, probably the best staff I have ever met.

Alittle dissapointed. It was loud at night, the private rooms have no windows, there are only 2 wc, but the staff is quite helpful.

• 22nd Jan 2015

At the very moment I opened the door I was welcomed as if I was the long awaited guest for the dinner they had just prepared. This hostel is amazing, with the ideal mix a traveller needs: an extremely good value for money, a good location and a friendly staff. I have lived in many hostels, and safe to say this was one of the best hostels I ever experienced. Top class!

Are you young & poor with no problem with extreme noise all through the night this is the hostel for you. A true backpacker hostel. Generally both staff & guests seems very friendly & up for cheap & fun parties, but I was simply to old not to have any sleep & drink every day.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Denmark

My staying was awesome! I would like to thank all the staff!

• 24th Dec 2014

the staff is great and Anona was awesome in sharing time and telling stories about georgia traditions. definetely need to go back soon!!

Dirty room en disgusting bathroom.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Cheap, well-located, the staff is very friendly and likely to create a great atmosphere and the people you can meet there are very interesting. However, the doors of the private rooms have no locks and there are no lockers for safe keeping of your valuables. The cleanliness is very very poor, even after the cleaning lady, and we didn't even wanted to use the towels, or touch anywhere. If they fix these two very important problems, which are not hard to solve, this hostel would be ideal!

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Greece

At this hostel, it's all about the people. I'd take this place - with the legendary George and beautiful Ana - over a 5* hotel any day of the week. The atmosphere is everything you'd want from a hostel: chilled, boho and happy. George is always strumming and singing away and introducing the guests to real Georgian culture. On my first night in town I was introduced to the wonders of Supra - if you don't know about it yet, you surely will soon! Thanks guys for an epic 4 days in your amazing city!

This hostel is in Rustaveli, the main avenue of Tbilisi close to the old town, metro stations, museums (history of Georgia and art), operas, restaurants and more! Every day a lovely lady clean all the Hostel, the staff is amazing very friendly and my vacations were great because of your information about trips to Kazbegi, Gori, Signagi. Thank you because this is one of the best hostels and totally recommend your place. Didi madloba!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

This hostel is great. George was so kind and helpful! He even brought us tickets to a Georgian football match! This hostel is all about atmosphere and you will meet some cool interesting travellers.. I mean not everyone goes to Georgia! The hostel is centre to most things but everywhere is walkable - not a large city. It's not the cleanest hostel ever but that never bothers me. I would come back. :)

very friendly atmosphere. i like this hostel and met new friends here

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Russia

Your walking on rustavelli with your heavy backpak, u've heard of a nice hostel but u don't see anything, and then finaly a familiar sign - must be there -then some signs about how many steps you have left - its definitly there - you already start to feel home, and then the door opens with a loud and warm Gamarjoba! And you are home. This hostel doesnt only has beds, it has all the best thibgs about georgia, thanks to the amazing people who runs it.

• 31st Oct 2014

In the last decade I have stayed in numerous hostels around the world. Most were nice, some were awful, but few were really great. Tbilisi Rooms Hostel is one of the best places I ever stayed. And that is not because of the dorm rooms, (although they are good!), but primarily because of the two hosts who put all their enthusiasm and (Georgian) hospitability in this hostel. Anna and George are without a doubt the best and most devoted hostel runners I have ever encountered during all my trips.

• 31st Oct 2014

Great central location with relaxed, informal atmosphere! Friendly and helpful staff :)

A perfect place to stay when in Tbilisi. Very friendly and funny staff that is always smiling and trying to help you no matter what you need! Great atmosphere there as well as a perfect location on the main Tbilisi street! It was our second home in Georgia :-) Thank you, guys!