Tchaikovsky Hostel Reviews

Ulica Petra Iliča Čajkovskog 4, (Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky Street No. 4), Split, Croatia

Great Place!! Very friendly staff!

Lovely set up. Off season so only a few people there.

Really nice place, no cooking facilities but still a clean kitchen with utensils to prepare things. Very small, we stayed in off season and there was only one room open, I wouldn't want to stay there in peak season, not enough space and only two showers for the whole hostel. But it was a really nice place to stay.

By far the best atmosphere ever experienced in a hostel, the staff was so kind and helpful. I had a wonderful time. You need a parking spot though...

Nice accomdiation in split, really close to everything and really great price too.

The room is clean, bed comfortable and spacious. But would be good if they offer all female dorm room rather than mixed. We are 3 girlfriends travelling together and we were placed in a 4-mixed dorm room where 1 guy was occupying the other bed. We had a lot of trouble sleeping coz of the snoring plus the hostel is quite small that the noise from the common room and smell of smoking is reaching our room. Plus the toilet for girls is through the common room which is a bit of an inconvenience.

• 30th Oct 2015
  • Philippines

My sister and I had the best end to our trip in Croatia staying here. The staff were excellent, the place was always cleana nd tidy, it was a great location to the rest of the city and the people who were staying there were also great company. A small but very friendly and welcoming hostel. Would definately recommend!!

• 29th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

This hostel is really good. The location is good, just 10 min to the centre. There are a lot of restaurants around. The check-in process was very smooth. The hostel is clean. And there are very few places where the staff goes out of the way to send your belonging that you left in the hostel room in a hurry. They actually couriered it to my France address that shows that they actually care about their customer. I would definitely recommend them.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • India

Best location best staff.. The only issue we faced was the lack of the cooking stove in the kitchen ;)

I really liked this hostel, it was in a good location (15 mins walking from the main bus station) and close to everything in the old town. It's clean and comfortable and the beds have their own little curtains which is always nice. Staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay again! My only criticism is the hostel isn't very well marked except for a tiny sign on the front, I wish it were a little more noticeable!

Best hostel ever. The girl on reception is one of the most helpfull (I arrived at 00:00 and she was there waiting for me even the reception is not covering 24h during low season), nice and friendly that I have the pleasure to meet. Even the place is small, the common area is perfect to socialize with other travellers. Rooms are comfortable, big enough to rest after a day strolling around and you have those really big lockers to make you definitely secure about your belongings.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Spain

I wasn't disappointed one bit with this place. I was travelling around Croatia for a week and this hostel was definitely my favourite. The people staying at the hostel were very friendly and approachable and the staff would go out of their way to ensure I had a pleasant stay. I had trouble setting up my phone with a Croatian sim card so the lady working at the reception did her best to help. When I asked about Krka, she gave me good advice which helped me arrange my whole trip. Defo recommend!

Cool boutique hostel. Comfy beds, personal light and plug, and the curtains for each bed were awesome. Big lockers with key were good. Timed shower really wasn't a big deal like people said. Great hostel, staff were welcoming and helpful.

Best hostel I stayed at in Croatia. It is only a short walk from the old town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The place is small, which gives it a very homey atmosphere. The only downside is that they don't have a stove and if the hostel is booked out the common room might get a bit crowded. But it was perfect when I was there. And since it was rainy , I very much appreciated the comfy couch, big tv and tons of movies to choose from. ;)

It's hard not to sound too enthusiastic, but this is no doubt one of the best hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. It's clean, cozy, comfy, and above all welcoming. Philip is a great host, and knows how to make his guests feel at home. This is the hostel to stay at when in Split.

really cute hostel in a good location. staff were very friendly and helpful. beds were very comfortable, probably best ive slept in at a hostel, teally nice with the curtain to pull across. lounge area is small but very chilled and nice to meet people and relax/chat. stayed in split on two different pccasions and came back after a great first expei. would stay again

This is a great and friendly hostel. In a fantastic easy location in Split, clean and the sleeping/lock facilities were great

I had a great time at Tchaikovsky Hostel! I met some awesome people and had a few fun nights out. The hostel itself is in a good location, very clean, and the staff are really helpful and friendly. Would stay here again.

Great place. Read so many reviews of other hostels being dirty party hostels but this place is clean, welcoming, great beds with plug and light. Also a wee curtain which is a bonus and a huge locker. Comfortable common room and nice location in town. It's the one for Split.

Lovely clean hostel in a perfect location. Near to the palace, waterfront, supermarkets and restaurants. Really nice rooms with large bed and excellent storage lockers for your bag. Staff were very friendly and informative. Very clean and a good place to meet other travellers, highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3