Tchaikovsky Hostel Reviews

Ulica Petra Iliča Čajkovskog 4, (Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky Street No. 4), Split, Croatia

Very clean and the staff are super helpful

Our stay was short but great. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The room was spacious, modern, clean and provided great security. The bed and pillow was good too. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

Such a clean and comfortable Hostel. Best location possible. Filip and Patricia are both very helpful. Patricia is the best host you can get. I kept my valuables three days before my check in as there was no security locker in Ultra Music Festival or the Beachville Camp. Very sweet of her to help me on that. Very cozy and clean place.

After staying at Tchaikovsky I will now opt for smaller hostels. Great family vibe and the staff were extra helpful. The beds had curtains and were roomy, with individual hidey holes. Security was excellent, the building was a little hidden so it wasn't obvious it was a hostel. Away from street noise. Great wifi.

Great location in the old town. Close to everything. Small but nice hostel, nice balcony. Would be good if there were cooking facilities, but still had fridge and tea coffee. Staff were lovely and helped book day trips. Good privacy in rooms with curtains on beds and lockers with keys provided.

Apart from lacking a kitchen and maybe a bigger common area this hostel is great. The bunks are super comfy and the storage is incredible. Super clean would definitely stay again

I felt like renting an apartment, quite small hostel but super tidy and organised. I would reccomend it for sure!

• 24th Jun 2015

Our stay at this hostel was amazing. I think it's one of the biggest reasons for why we loved Split as much as we did. The location was perfect. It was very easy to find and we felt safe and that our belongings were safe as well. Our hosts were absolutely amazing, very helpful but also engaging and interested in us just as we were interested in them. The atmosphere was great and we enjoyed getting to know our hostel mates. Split in general was amazing but it was also wonderful to enjoy our space

• 22nd Jun 2015

The rooms at this hostel are the best I've stayed in. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm where each bed has a privacy curtain, light, power socket, shelves and was big enough to sit up in without hitting my head. The lockers in each room are huge with a built in lock. It's located within an easy walk to the old town. The kitchenette is basic (so no cooking facilities and breakfast is not available) but there is free tea and coffee. The staff were friendly and it was very clean.

The staff was great and accommodating. They answered any questions I did have and it was nice that we received tea for free. I liked the lockers they had - it was definitely large enough to fit my traveling backpack and a regular backpack. This hostel's guests are quite quiet. If you don't mind not socializing, this hostel would be perfect. Unfortunately, I was hoping to talk more with the guests, but everyone sort of kept to themselves (maybe just who was there when I was there).

Very pleasant stay! Beds are very comfortable and the locker space is great!

The hostel itself was pretty cool, I felt really safe and there was plenty of room for all our luggage - the toilet/shower rooms were always really clean. I was also impressed by the curtains at the beds - very nice little touch! It was pretty quiet though, not quite the social atmosphere I wanted. Overall was a nice place though. I would definitely come back.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel of my trip. Privacy curtains, clean comfy beds, lockers you could fit a person into, great commons area w/ balcony. Met so many people as a solo traveller &felt v safe. Staff was great - Philip was v friendly and helped set up a fun day trip to Krka. Loved the location & convenient key system. The place has a nice vibe and I would recommend it to anyone. Even has a supermarket and bank next door & only wish the kitchen could be upgraded to include a hot plate for cooking.

Really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. I stayed in the room inside another room but I had no issues with that. Big spacious lockers and shelves. I appreciated the bed curtains for added privacy. Not a far walk from Riva harbour and the old town. I would definitely recommend to friends.

Had a nice stay here. Only a small hostel which made it easy to meet new people. Going through another dorm to get into my dorm was something I hadn't come across before and a little strange. The staff were helpful and rooms and bathrooms were really clean. Would stay here again

It's a small but cozy hostel with everything you may need. Really comfortable, clean and with very friendly staff.

Rooms were extremely nice. The bathrooms were kind of dirty

• 13th May 2015

Hello D. It's great to hear that you liked our rooms but the comment about the bathrooms we find a bit unusual. Actually the cleanliness is the highest rated thing for our hostel and the bathrooms are being cleaned almost after every guest that uses it. Anyways, thanks for staying with us and have a wonderful rest of your travels.

Staff were perfect, one of the most welcoming hostel I've been too. Philip especially was so nice and helpful throughout my entire stay. A bit of a walk to the water and the beaches but It was nice to get away from the busy area.

Loved the atmosphere. Fabulous staff!!

Deluxe dorm rooms! Super comfy beds with personal curtain, shelving space, power point & giant lockable cupboard. The room itself very spacious, light & bright. Not much of a social atmosphere however, but I would definitely come back.