Tchaikovsky Hostel Reviews

Ulica Petra Iliča Čajkovskog 4, (Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky Street No. 4), Split, Croatia

Hostel is right outside the main tourist area in Split. The hostel staff was very nice, and even accommodated my check in at 4:30AM. The room was really nice and clean, and each bed had its own very large locker as well was storage shelves in the bunk. I also liked that each bed had its own curtain and high ceilings. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again.

Tchaikovsky Hostel is an excellent place to stay! Friendly and very helpful staff, perfect location within walking distance to everything, clean and neat, huge secure lockers for your belongings. When I go back to Croatia I'm staying here again!

• 8th Mar 2014

This hostel was amazing! I loved Filip who is amazingly personable and friendly, and the hostel had every accommodation you would need as a traveler. Great wifi in the rooms, and curtains on the beds for a little privacy when sleeping. A

The hostel owner and the receptionist were really nice and easy to talk to. They gave me background information about split but also about the country, the political circumstances, etc.

1 2 3 Next » last »