Tea Trip Hostel Reviews

the left section of 3rd Floor, No.19-4 Nan Ji Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China

A little hard to find... but when I did (midnight) the staff were super helpful. Half don't speak English but the ones that do are more than friendly. Dorm rooms are awesome with so much space.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel is harder to find than it says on this website you have to go into a building to see the sign for it. So it took me at least 30 minutes to find it.

Staff were nice, and the bedrooms are ok, but the place is pretty basic. Also if you dont like squat toilets perhaps look elsewhere.

Room is big enough and bed is comfortable. This youth hostel located very near the metro entrance, only 3 minutes distance by walk. It's also near the famous market - East Gate Old Street Market with 10 minutes by walk. From here you can easily arrive many places where you want to, such as LuoHu Port(by walk), Windows of World (by metro), Seaside(by bus). Staffs are all very nice, including the hostel boss, He is also a backpacker, who has traveled to many countries in the past several years.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

The staff was very friendly and helpful,they really helped where they could, great location and the room is clean.I enjoyed my stay here, I thoroughly recommend this hostel.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • China

The owners went out of their way to make my stay memorable. One of them had to get up at 2 pm especially to let me in. Nothing but friendly words even though I was only staying for the night. The next day I wasn't charged for spending the day in my room, I was even invited to take an afternoon nap. The facilities are far above hostel standards, with extra sofas, a big TV and free water bottles. Finally the other owner accompanied me and carried my luggage all the way to the HK port station!

This hostel is fantastic. The staff always helped me immediately if I needed something and if I wanted help with how to get somewhere they printed out that advice for me. In the evening the staff played uno and any guest who wanted to join could. The facilities are extremely good for the price. They provide everything a normal traveller could need and since it is located in a fancy tea house the hostel also feels fancy. It is located (hubei station) in central Shenzhen close to the hk border.