Tea Trip Hostel Reviews

the left section of 3rd Floor, No.19-4 Nan Ji Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen, China

The hostel was clean, the staff was helpful, and the location was good. The hostel is a bit difficult to find at first. Luckily, I was traveling with Chinese friends, otherwise finding it may have been difficult. Being in the South, I'm used to being hot. That being said, the hostel was miserably hot during the night. I woke up drenched in sweat. Although A/C is available, it turns off at night, making the room, even with the windows open, quite miserable.

A bit hard to find, you should tell your taxi driver to call them for exact directions. Apart from that it's a very nice place, I highly recommend it.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Poland

I booked the dorm for one night, bed is pretty comfortable and they provide bed linen. The bathroom tho was really dirty.

One-minute walk from Subway Station Hubei, so it's very conveniently located. It's also within walking distance to Dongmen (East Gate) and Laojie (Old Street). But the facilities and the atmosphere don't look like what a hostel should offer.

Lots of rats!!

You owe me on this one

Thanks a lot for your review,we will give you a discount if you come here next time.

The place is cozy and the staff very helpful. I liked the rooms and found them very comfortable.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us,Your comment is very cherished.we are looking forward to your next visit ,Wish you a good trip :-D

Everyone in my room ended up with bed bug bites, no one should have to suffer these. Also, the shower is directly over the squat-hole type toilet. So for westerners, this could be very uncomfortable.

• 14th Nov 2014

Sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. We don't have bed bugs, just a whole bunch of mosquitos ... it's a Shenzhen thing during this period, drives everyone nuts. We do have mosquito repellant insents and spray at the front desk, feel free to ask for some next time you are staying with us, it's on the house :)

Nice place, decent location near MTR. Beds were terrible and had bed bugs.

• 14th Nov 2014

I loved the English speaking staff I met. They were incredibly helpful, kind, and fun to hang out with. I feel like I made two friends there. Unfortunately the facilities weren't very nice.

Hi,Ben,thank you for your feedback,it means a lot to us. Wishing you all the best for your travels! Come back and see all the improvements we're making next time you are back in Shenzhen. :)