Team Hostel Reviews

Lechicka 23B, Warsaw, Poland

Very filthy kitchen with a disgusting hole in the wall. The window in the bathroom wasn't covered or shaded so everybody could have a look inside. The bed linen was clean, but the floor in the room was dirty. There was not much furniture in the room, so it was not very comfortable. I haven't been to many hostels, but this one was definitely the worst.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Nice hostel. I was waiting one day for transfer flight from Chopin Airport, so I decided to book a night in hostel. It's so close to the airport, just two stations! In the evening I also went to the centre of Warsaw. Few direct trams have stops next to the hostel, it took me around 15 minutes to get to the centre.